LANPartyCEO

Rank 0
LANPartyCEO
PostedApr 05, 2013 7:04 am

Agrona the Sage Skill not changed for Event

Title:
Agrona the Sage Skill not changed for Event

Body:
Agrona the Sage skill of "Weigh Anchor" is still set even though the event rescue shows her as having the "Sweet Tooth: +25 Sweets gained" skill. When doing the even missions, no additional sweets will be gained by having and number of Agrona cards in your pirate list. The skill will be applied from the additional Agrona cards if you also possess Beast Trainer Jean.

Steps to Reproduce:
1) Go to Pirates.
2) Open "Agrona the Sage" data sheet.
3) Look at Skill. Weigh Anchor +1 Def will be listed.
4) Go to Event Rescue.
5) Watch preview ticket till Agrona the Sage appears.
6) Notice skill is listed as +25 Sweets Gained.
7) Obtain an Agrona the Sage and a Beast Trainer Jean.
Cool Perform event missions till sweets are obtained.
9) Notice the (+xx) number is correct for the number and type of pirates you have (i.e - 2x Agrona, no additional reward; 2x Agrona and 1x Beast Trainer Jean, +65 additional sweets when sweets are obtained

Observed Result:
No additional sweets provided during event missions for having Agrona the Sage cards in your pirate list unless Beat Trainer Jean is also in pirate list.

Expected Result:
Each Agrona the Sage card in your pirate list should add an additional +25 sweets reward when sweets are found during event missions without needing to also own Beast Trainer Jean.

Device:
iPhone 4S

Advertisement

SeaStory

Rank 0
SeaStory
PostedApr 05, 2013 10:23 am

Agrona Continued

I would also like to add that the base stats for the event Agrona has been nerfed from the original stats. The DEF on her base is 400+ points lower. Is this just a graphics error or has she really been nerfed?

Posted By Aeria Mobile

GearsOfFate

Rank 0
GearsOfFate
PostedApr 05, 2013 12:35 pm
The reason for this apparent bug is that there are currently 2 agrona the sage cards right now, though I'm not sure why. The ones from the event rescue will give you the sweets, whereas the other agrona will not.

LANPartyCEO

Rank 0
LANPartyCEO
PostedApr 05, 2013 1:30 pm
Well, yes and no.

While there are indeed 2 Agrona's, the one that is not the event one will still act as if it was the one with the sweet tooth skill, provided you have another pirate that actually has the sweet tooth skill. So the non-event Agrona will still increase your sweet bonus by +25/per Agrona if you have a Beast Trainer Jean as well.

I know this is true because once I acquired a Beast Trainer Jean (+15 sweets) I started getting a sweet bonus of +65, which is a 1x Beast Trainer and 2x Agrona's. When I just had 2x Non-event Agrona's, I received no sweet bonus.

bakachanx

Rank 0
bakachanx
PostedApr 12, 2013 10:36 am
The new menu button doesn't seem to work anywhere but on the my quarters screen.

Belaphor

Rank 0
PostedApr 16, 2013 10:59 am

unable to progress through story chapters

Title:
Unable to progress in story chapters

Body:
When attempting to do any story chapter work for any of the 3 nations currently getting "there is a problem with the server. Please wait and try accessing again later."

Steps to Reproduce:
1) either click on story button at the bottom
2) click on the episode button

or

1) from my quaters, click on the story button
2) then click the episode button

Observed Result:
getting the error message about the server

Expected Result:
it should be going to backround screen and completion rate should be increasing.

Device:
iPhone 4S

sunday.mourning

Rank 0
sunday.mourning
PostedApr 16, 2013 2:02 pm
I am also experiencing the issue Belaphor reported.

aznwavez

Rank 0
PostedApr 16, 2013 3:34 pm
I cannot progress in story and it says there is an error with the servers. It is frustrating because I can't play the game other than brawl. This has been for 2 days now.

Randomuse7

Rank 0
PostedApr 16, 2013 3:58 pm
Although you won't be progressing in the story, have you tried going to earlier chaps? It seems to work and at least you are using up your stamina for exp and gathering pixies.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

sunday.mourning

Rank 0
sunday.mourning
PostedApr 16, 2013 4:31 pm
Just a note regarding the story bug: An uninstall and reinstall did resolve the issue--with no progress or gifts lost.