PostedFeb 25, 2013 6:57 pm
Thank you. I will look into this.

GM Zoser
Advertisement

GearsOfFate

Rank 0
GearsOfFate
PostedFeb 25, 2013 7:15 pm
The cards Fireball Reesa and Dark Night Cherron's skills don't seem to activate, or their activation is so rare that I have yet to see them.

GM_Zoser

GameMaster: USA
GM_Zoser
PostedFeb 25, 2013 7:53 pm
Thanks Gears. Can you keep using the card in brawls/boss fights and watch closely? This may be an issue we have yet to realize.

Has anyone else seen Fireball Reesa's ability activate?

GM Zoser

GM_Zoser

GameMaster: USA
GM_Zoser
PostedFeb 25, 2013 9:08 pm
Update on Fireball Reesa:

The ability on the card does indeed work. I just tested this on a level 65 Fireball Reesa Card (High level, I know) and the ability activated on the FIRST try.

Fireball Reesa was in position 2 on my team, (I am not sure if that matters though)

This leads me to conclude a couple of things

-The Fireball Reesa Skill DOES work (Hemper Halter)

- The cards' ability to activate skills MAY depends on level of the card (high level is higher chance?)

GM Zoser

GearsOfFate

Rank 0
GearsOfFate
PostedFeb 26, 2013 1:04 am
I will continue to try it. my reesa is 70 so i will watch it closely over more brawls.

GearsOfFate

Rank 0
GearsOfFate
PostedFeb 26, 2013 3:19 pm
after more brawls, reesa seems to activate about 4 in 10 times. Dark Night Cherron still hasn't activated it's skill in any brawl.

Rawl405

Rank 0
PostedFeb 27, 2013 1:50 am

Cornelia the Devout has the wrong voice file

Body:
Cornelia the Devout plays the the wrong voice file. Instead she plays the Officer Estelle's voice file.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Open up the pirate's description.
2. Simply click on the voice button.

Expected Result: The voice file should match what the description says.

Device: iPhone 3Gs

itsjoyjason

Rank 0
PostedMar 05, 2013 11:11 pm

STA drained

Title:
Unusual Stamina Draining

Body:
STA is drained suddenly without my knowledge

Steps to Reproduce: (make sure its short and simple)
1. With over 50% of your stamina, go into story mode and "pillage" a few times. Make sure STA is considerably high (50%+)
2. Leave the Story Mode via any button on the bottom menu. Preferably the "My Quarters" button.
3. Stamina is drained greatly.

Observed Result:
You clearly see 50%+ of your sta in Step 1, but when you get to step 3, you'll see that sta is drained.

Expected Result:
The STA value should remain constant, as nothing was done in the story mode, except for pressing the "My quarters" button.

Device:
iPhone 4S

Just now, I went from 67 STA to 22 STA, despite the fact that I never did anything except go back to "My Quarters".

I've lost over 500 STA this way, during my month of playing
Please do fix it, and if possible, I hope I could be compensated in a way for this bug.

Rosstein

Rank 0
Rosstein
PostedMar 06, 2013 12:15 am

Re: STA drained

itsjoyjason wrote:
Title:
Unusual Stamina Draining

Body:
STA is drained suddenly without my knowledge

Steps to Reproduce: (make sure its short and simple)
1. With over 50% of your stamina, go into story mode and "pillage" a few times. Make sure STA is considerably high (50%+)
2. Leave the Story Mode via any button on the bottom menu. Preferably the "My Quarters" button.
3. Stamina is drained greatly.

Observed Result:
You clearly see 50%+ of your sta in Step 1, but when you get to step 3, you'll see that sta is drained.

Expected Result:
The STA value should remain constant, as nothing was done in the story mode, except for pressing the "My quarters" button.

Device:
iPhone 4S

Just now, I went from 67 STA to 22 STA, despite the fact that I never did anything except go back to "My Quarters".

I've lost over 500 STA this way, during my month of playing
Please do fix it, and if possible, I hope I could be compensated in a way for this bug.  

This is only a graphical issue as you will have received all the proper Experience and Pence that normal Pillaging for the "lost" amount of Stamina would have given you.

Kaze_No_Ne

Rank 0
Kaze_No_Ne
PostedMar 09, 2013 1:05 am

Change of name

Minor change to the Story Mode
Title:
Sanctus Chapter 10 Episode 1-Aquamarine should be changed to Ruby?

Body:
With the new event going on and Dark Squire Ruby's appearance, I believe the story mode should change Aquamarines name to Ruby, since the pirate card itself has already been changed.

Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to Sanctus story mode
2. Go to chapter 10 episode 1
3. Read Reesa's text

Observed Result:
Aquamarine? Who's that? (I actually know who it is, but for the sake of ppl that dont know, i'll leave it at that. Even though Aquamarine's name is mentioned in earlier chapters too.)

Expected Result:
Ah Ruby's in danger, got to go help her.

iPod 4th Gen