Mia.Skye

Rank 0
Mia.Skye
PostedJan 06, 2013 7:03 pm
I guess they're compensating the statues now to make the situation less alarming. Based on the wording, they might compensate regular persuasion after they fix it. Otherwise idk.
Advertisement

bakachanx

Rank 0
bakachanx
PostedJan 06, 2013 9:26 pm
They sent me the 2 correct pirates, cause I bought Statues to persuade them.

Dmetax

Rank 0
PostedJan 07, 2013 8:20 am
Same here, end of chap 8 maquina i beat magic bullet akira and used a purchased statue but got mech mermaid instead. Emailed aeria help and was gifted akira within an hour.(thx gm mochi Wink

Posted By Aeria Mobile

LfDys

Rank 0
PostedJan 07, 2013 4:21 pm

Odd bawl result?!

In past days, I fight against player(python's crew)'s Wind Sprite Humita with my WSH too. But mines loose, mines is max level and my cover fire is much higher, thus I try attack it with ~5k attack pt pirate also loose!

Posted By Aeria Mobile

hanabimimi

Rank 0
hanabimimi
PostedJan 07, 2013 6:32 pm
I guess they're really only just giving out correct pirates to those who purchased Statues o: (Which of fair of course)

I'm just terribly unlucky (Or maybe lucky) to be persuading these pirates and getting the wrong ones without the use of a statue OTL
So now I have 3 pirates I will probably never use just sitting in my crew (I got Cherron today while trying to persuade for Nettle to Golden, ugh Nettle is so pretty I really wish I could've persuaded her QQ)

Kaze_No_Ne

Rank 0
Kaze_No_Ne
PostedJan 07, 2013 7:40 pm
I guess I was wrong about the tiger hunter thing, they do have some sort of skills

Posted By Aeria Mobile

hanabimimi

Rank 0
hanabimimi
PostedJan 08, 2013 9:33 pm
hanabimimi wrote:
Mia.Skye wrote:
m472 wrote:
The persuasion problem doesn't seem to occur in chapter 11. I've been told that players (who purchased a statue) may contact support to receive the correct pirate.  

Not necessarily because the player purchased a statue, it's just that anyone who succeeded without a statue is very rare/has not come up yet.

But yes, if you contact them they'll give you the correct pirate.  

I've contacted them since I was able to persuade 2 'wrong' pirates without a statue and I think they only give the correct pirate to those who actually used a statue (All I got was a tonic, but I'm not even sure if I got a response or not since nothing is showing up and maybe my email is just screwed up)  

Actually a little update on my situation since I made a mistake in this post
I actually don't think I've gotten a reply from Aeria at all and that tonic was for something else because another one of my guild members also got the tonic o:

m472

Rank 0
m472
PostedJan 08, 2013 9:39 pm
I believe everyone got a tonic; no idea why.
The wrong pirate/persuasion issue was fixed yesterday, with the Barbary coast & tiger hunter skills. Support has again told me that anyone who purchased statues before the fix may contact them with the number of statues purchased, in-game name, and the pirate(s) to be rescued.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

TheRealShrad

Rank 0
TheRealShrad
PostedJan 18, 2013 2:19 am

Atk showing bug

Body:
When you meet someone during story, the atk shown is your own, not the other person's

Steps to Reproduce:
1) Do story mission
2) Meet another player
3) Look on their atk

Observed Result:
The shown atk was my own

Expected Result:
Seeing the other person's atk

Device:
iPhone 4s

Posted By Aeria Mobile

nspearlee

Rank 0
PostedJan 22, 2013 1:15 am

Re: Found a bug? We don't like those!

Let's squish them!
Title:
[Pirate Maidens] The game asks me to input the name for my account again.

Body:
Same as the observed result.

Steps to Reproduce:
1) Turn off the display of the phone.
2) Set there for 30 mins or so.
3) Turn the display back on and try to play Pirate Maiden.

Observed Result:
When I turn off the screen of my phone for a long time and turn it back on, it shows the message that I "timed out" and it will ask me to "retry"

After the "retry" somehow it shows "invalid input" and direct me back to the page to input the Name for my character....?..... But I'm playing on my account for a couple days already.....

I don't know what's wrong with it.

It should just get me back to where I left off; let's say "My quarters" or something.

Expected Result:
Going back to where I left off when the screen of the phone is off.

Device:
iPhone 4