RephinEX

Rank 0
RephinEX
PostedJan 02, 2013 8:50 am
Title:
Tiger Hunter - There are no tigers to hunt!

Body:
Tiger Hunter has not been replaced on Trustless Piculet, Healer Eris, Orient Assassin Sasha, Poison Priestess Solace, Jillian the Slayer, and Resplendent Pearl.

Steps to Reproduce: (make sure its short and simple)
1. Look at the cards mentioned above.
2. ?????
3. No profit, do not pass go, do not collect $200.

Observed Result:
Tiger Hunter is still on these six cards.

Expected Result:
Tiger Hunter gets replaced with their appropriate skill. It's been almost a month since the event started, and about half a month since the event ended. Can we get things back to normal, please?

[Eclipse of AngelWing] Pirate Maidens - Putting the CURVY in SCURVY!
Advertisement

swim_a_holic

Rank 0
swim_a_holic
PostedJan 02, 2013 9:13 am
I'm not sure what the Barbary Coast: Freya Battle is, but I'm assuming it was an event before I joined Pirate Maidens. However, there are cards that still have a bonus in these events too such as:

1. Drifting Sorcerer Ebony
2. Golden Saraid
3. Chief Priestess Whitley
4. Battle-Wise Athena

[Univarsity of AngelWings] - Pirate Maidens

Kaze_No_Ne

Rank 0
Kaze_No_Ne
PostedJan 02, 2013 12:37 pm
I may be wrong but, I don't think those cards has any skills to start off with. If they had a skill before the event then I think they would get it back. I mean, there's no announcement of the Freya event yet, and the first announcement that I got was the announcement of the free rescue. So cards with the Barbary Coast only has that as their only skill. So take for example, a card with the skill "Scurvy" was replaced with "Barbary Coast" for the Freya event, then after the event the skill "Barbary Coast" would be replaced back with "Scurvy." This is all an assumption, so I may be wrong.

jehuty9999

Rank 0
PostedJan 02, 2013 7:56 pm

Re: got wrong card with statue

got wrong card with statue
prplminer wrote:
Title: Wrong pirate to persuade to join you
Maquina - Chapter 10 boss fight
Body:
I fought Mad Scientist Sintra, but was able to persuade Evil Eye Medusa

Steps to Reproduce: (make sure its short and simple)
1. Go to Maquina Chapter 10 boss fight
2. Fight her
3. Try to Persuade her, and its not her

Observed Result:
Wrong pirate for persausion
(also i think most bosses do the same which they give different lesser cards instead of the boss. is this intentional or just a bug? and what do you think i should do report each that happens or use statue or not on those?)

Expected Result:
I expected to be able to persuade Mad Scientist Sintra, and used a statue to get her.

Screen shot:

Device:
iPhone5  

I had exactly the same problem with the Maquina chapters from 8 onwards, I think all the bosses that can be persuaded aren't the correct ones?

@ArmyJuan yes compensation sounds good, or at least the chance to re-fight those bosses properly so we can at least attempt to persuade the right pirates.

On another note, is it only Maquina bosses that are off? Or is it true for Bellator and Sanctus as well?

Not sure if this helps, but [iphone 4s & Australia]

Mia.Skye

Rank 0
Mia.Skye
PostedJan 02, 2013 9:20 pm
Gold, every boss chapter 8 and above is bugged. I sent an e-mail to mobilehelp@aeriagames.com and I was reimbursed with the correct pirate the next day.

m472

Rank 0
m472
PostedJan 02, 2013 9:30 pm
The persuasion problem doesn't seem to occur in chapter 11. I've been told that players (who purchased a statue) may contact support to receive the correct pirate.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

bakachanx

Rank 0
bakachanx
PostedJan 06, 2013 12:57 pm
Kaze_No_Ne wrote:
I may be wrong but, I don't think those cards has any skills to start off with. If they had a skill before the event then I think they would get it back. I mean, there's no announcement of the Freya event yet, and the first announcement that I got was the announcement of the free rescue. So cards with the Barbary Coast only has that as their only skill. So take for example, a card with the skill "Scurvy" was replaced with "Barbary Coast" for the Freya event, then after the event the skill "Barbary Coast" would be replaced back with "Scurvy." This is all an assumption, so I may be wrong.  

They had to have some sort of skill, all the Tiger hunter cards are over costed for low attack and def.

Mia.Skye

Rank 0
Mia.Skye
PostedJan 06, 2013 4:23 pm
m472 wrote:
The persuasion problem doesn't seem to occur in chapter 11. I've been told that players (who purchased a statue) may contact support to receive the correct pirate.  

Not necessarily because the player purchased a statue, it's just that anyone who succeeded without a statue is very rare/has not come up yet.

But yes, if you contact them they'll give you the correct pirate.

m472

Rank 0
m472
PostedJan 06, 2013 5:31 pm
Mia.Skye wrote:
m472 wrote:

Not necessarily because the player purchased a statue, it's just that anyone who succeeded without a statue is very rare/has not come up yet.

Interesting, as I've succeeded several times without a statue and after contacting support, I was told:

Hello m472, Thank you for contacting us back. Since the issue may take a while to be corrected, we have decided to honor the correct Pirates to those who purchased Statues of Nereides to persuade them. Have you purchased any Statues? If so, please let us know your in-game name as well as the date of purchase and we will reward the card(s) after verifying your purchase(s). Please let us know. Regards, Team Mobile  

As a side note, I haven't received a reply from support regarding this in almost 3 days.

hanabimimi

Rank 0
hanabimimi
PostedJan 06, 2013 5:38 pm
Mia.Skye wrote:
m472 wrote:

I've contacted them since I was able to persuade 2 'wrong' pirates without a statue and I think they only give the correct pirate to those who actually used a statue (All I got was a tonic, but I'm not even sure if I got a response or not since nothing is showing up and maybe my email is just screwed up)