PostedNov 25, 2012 6:43 pm

Advertisement

chronos_notashi

Rank 3
chronos_notashi
PostedNov 25, 2012 6:47 pm
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
chronos_notashi wrote:
*Looks at third joke and the thought on what it means* ...............

*tosses paper* Well, I'll never sleep again.

But really, we COULD use an ETA right about now. I'm starting to fear that a time might come when I'll have to call up the local troll of the DWO forums here just to keep everyone from going insane. (Those from the same forums know who I'm talking about)  

There's never an ETA™  

Well, it seems I'm kinda out of options, then. All I can suggest before I get in contact is to find something to pass the time.

Dynasty Warriors Online (retired): Chronos.JX1; Chariot General | Grand Fantasia: HeroChronos>Berserker (will update server when I play again) | Aura Kingdom: Chronos Notashi; Ravager/Grenadier; Chimera server

terracyrax

Rank 2
terracyrax
PostedNov 25, 2012 9:18 pm
just shoot it and let it die lol

havox2

Rank 0
havox2
PostedNov 26, 2012 3:09 am
How about another 15-page thread about sentinels being censored regurgitating same arguments?

Seriously though, if SB takes its sweet time coming after B&S, it just might be dead on arrival. Neither has date announced yet so could go either way.

Yilette

Rank 0
Yilette
PostedNov 26, 2012 3:26 am
BnS is a very different game. I agree that SB will have a lower initial userbase if it's released shortly after BnS but "dead on arrival" is a bit excessive.

chronos_notashi

Rank 3
chronos_notashi
PostedNov 26, 2012 8:47 am
terracyrax wrote:
just shoot it and let it die lol

If that's Chuck Norris, everything that happened in that is no surprise.

As for havox's post, I agree with Yilette: "dead on arrival" is both excessive and greatly inaccurate. While it is true that there is equal interest in both B&S and SB, it is highly UNREALISTIC that SB will die out on day 1 if it's released after B&S. If anything, it will just go through a period of not having as many players playing at the time, and would most likely recover within the first month or two. The same could also apply to B&S if it were released after SB.

Anything could happen on launch day, but never assume that something will be "dead on arrival" when something of equal interest is out as well.

havox2

Rank 0
havox2
PostedNov 26, 2012 9:31 am   Last edited by havox2 on Nov 26, 2012 9:33 am. Edited 1 time in total
Heh, take it easy, I said non-definitive might. All I'm saying next year is going to be tough competition for Korean titles with PSO2 and B&S. The sooner the release, the better for SB.

Yilette wrote:
BnS is a very different game.  

Yes, cardinal difference, graphics and combat don't suck

EllaIzzy13

GameSage: Shaiya
EllaIzzy13
PostedNov 26, 2012 9:32 am
How about we get back on topic and not derail every post with the same thing?

havox2

Rank 0
havox2
PostedNov 26, 2012 9:34 am
EllaIzzy13 wrote:
How about we get back on topic and not derail every post with the same thing?  

Quack quack!

Aisling77

Rank 0
Aisling77
PostedNov 26, 2012 9:59 am
I still don't get it. The joke implies upright ducks quack down and that's just silly :l

AK IGN: MoonPrincess (Siren) SB IGN: Seraphina (FK), Gum (RG)