MadeInBulgaria

Rank 0
MadeInBulgaria
PostedNov 28, 2012 1:52 pm
lol you all suck,
paladins shouldn't deal as much dmg as warriors they are tanks, shadowmages should have the biggest heal since they are support, like just shut up, its bad enough that there are only 4 classes ingame and they are race/gender locked, and now you gotta make it so that if u wanna be a melee dd you only gotta do warrior? just shut up.
Advertisement

M4lightning

Rank 0
M4lightning
PostedNov 28, 2012 2:04 pm
Paladins Suggestions:
- They can be DMG dealer, Tanker and Healer. Which is really overpowered in pvp because the heal skill cooldown is really low, i would suggest to make it 7secs.
- Add more time of "taunt" to Open Ended Insults, for example, "make monsters attack you for 10secs" and reduce the cooldown to 15secs, thats the meaning of a lurer and a tanker.
- Everything else is good according to other MMORPG. Thanks for reading this.

nietoandrew94

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2012 2:07 pm

PALLYS

Paladin
Alright this goes out to every other comment and reply in this forum..
1. yes everything u say about not having enough AOE's and the Aggro/Pull ability is pretty much nerfed, yes giving consideration its beta so plz Up that *tank* part of the pally alot..

2. The Heal skill is *simply* Funny cause they dont really need one if your tanking and have your own healer, but if Aeria wants to keep it then plz Put coolDown to at least 10-15 secs not 4 sec then that makes the *healer* useless..

3. the AoE DeF> needs to be more skills in AoE then 1vs1 skills.. and The Rez skill is ok if thiers less cooldown maybe 1min between but, to another reply i saw in this *discussion* thiers no point if thiers rez scrolls already..

4. PLEASE!!!! MAKE IT NO GENDER LOCK>>>><<<< Cause the amount of pallys/warriors in the beta was insane man we had the Fighter/magic classes out number to 4 to 1 it was so many fighter classes it was ridiculous.. The pally alone is everything u need.. Healer/Rez, Dps/Tank?? what else u need i mean u can rune your armor to have insane amout of Dps..

Ok after All that said.. Yes! i was a pally maxed and with +10 armor and wepon 2h i went for a Dps pally/hybrid and it was amazing *OP* it was sick.. "but" fun =)
I've played everygame from DAoC-Dark Age Of Camelot, Lineage2, Aion, Warhammer, Perfect world, Aika, Lord of the Rings, Eden eternal, forsaken world, Etc.. it goes on MAN and in all these games my fav role is a pally/fighter so i know what im saying when i give this advice i have, but thats it for now =/

halliwelldemon

Rank 0
halliwelldemon
PostedNov 28, 2012 2:23 pm
Having played as a paladin, I can say that I really enjoyed the class, however there are a few shortcomings. I won't bother to mention skill cool-downs or overpowered skills, as it's fairly obvious they've all been said already. However, I will say that the Paladin is definitely overpowered. When I was on the Werewolf Berserker quest, for example, I was able to solo the Berserkers thanks to a combination of Divine Strike and Strength of the Gods. While I believe something like this SHOULD be possible, I think it should be possible for EVERYONE, and should probably be a fair bit harder to do. I do believe that Armor of Thorns should last longer; for me, at least, it activated maybe twice or thrice on any given opponent in the minute it was active. Either that, or up its damage slightly. Just slightly. Also, perhaps a few skills should be harder to get... I got Divine Strike Lv. 3 when I hit Level 4. While it's not an especially powerful skill, it illustrates my point: once the first level of a skill is obtained, you can max it out quickly, making skills capable of becoming very powerful very early. Beyond that, I don't have much else to say on the Paladin.

Limitations are for those who don't know any better... With the right mindset, you can throw fireballs. Oh, wait, that's me.... >:)

TheBeast.69

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2012 3:17 pm
The classes need to be optimized for specific jobs but also allow for hybrid builds.

Paladin = Tank
Warrior = Melee DD
SM = Healer
Sorceress = Magic DD

santanaco

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2012 3:18 pm
MadeInBulgaria wrote:
lol you all suck,
paladins shouldn't deal as much dmg as warriors they are tanks, shadowmages should have the biggest heal since they are support, like just shut up, its bad enough that there are only 4 classes ingame and they are race/gender locked, and now you gotta make it so that if u wanna be a melee dd you only gotta do warrior? just shut up.  

paladins like warriors have 2 trees of skills each tree repesents a job left for DD and right for tanking saying that they shouldnt do damage when u go DD job is plain stupid please think before u post ( is not flaming it's a fact ) xD

besides paladins are supose to heal and dd and tank because they are paladins they are blessed theyre goddes give them str8 they also melee but in same time has some spells warrior is just a warrior comparing these 2 is pointles because there's nothing to compare

edit: hmm just a suggestion paladin rez should be like a squad buff that lasts like 30 minutes and if any1 dies with that buff on they should be able to resurect by clicking rez would be usefull in a pt if the main healer is busy healing and some1 dies at boss having that buff will make a huge diff during dungeons runs Razz

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedNov 28, 2012 3:42 pm
TheBeast.69 wrote:
The classes need to be optimized for specific jobs but also allow for hybrid builds.

Paladin = Tank
Warrior = Melee DD
SM = Healer
Sorceress = Magic DD  
I don't like the fact to rely on specify classes. It's good how it's now because break the usually triads of DD>Tank>Healer is a priority if you want to make a successifull game.

Specify too much the roles would mean return back to the old game type where people was forced to play specify classes and kill the own desire to play a class that fit their best playstyle..

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

Josabilem

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2012 3:44 pm
I personally like the paladin but yes the agros are useless with the cooldowns its better just to use thorn shield to keep agro but even then some mobs run off of you and chase even healers more if you give more aoes it will have better agro MORE AOES PLZZZZZZ

k2eddy

Rank 0
k2eddy
PostedNov 28, 2012 5:28 pm
more skills... shield open slot for rune.. ..

simplenymph

Rank 0
simplenymph
PostedNov 28, 2012 5:45 pm
Personally, I wouldn't like to see the Paladins cooldown for the heal raised. I wasn't always in a group and I wasn't always PvPing, I didn't tank and I used that heal a lot to keep myself (and others, if I saw they needed help) alive. That would be a significant amount of experience lost if I hadn't had it the way it was already. Shadowmage healers aren't always right there to help. I wouldn't want to have to sit around waiting for a group because I can't survive leveling alone with non-boss type quests. 7-10 seconds would be sure death for a player who is soloing PvE. Pots alone just didn't cut it.

I like to heal AND have some armor. I only had the one heal and sometimes I just barely survived through the cooldown, it shouldn't be spoiled because it's thought to be overpowering in select areas of the game.