All right let's do this properly.
- Good Defense, nothing to complain here unless i plan on tanking 10-15 mobs
- The presence of support skills add even more to the tanking ability
- Good solo ability in PvE and vs bosses
- Though it has some lacking here and there, a paladin does what it's supposed to do, it tanks, quite well in dungeons, with a party of course or you'll get overmobed
- Low HP compared to warrior, a warrior can get more HP with buffs then a Paladin, a HP increasing passive would be needed
- Paladins are like butter against magic users, they die before they even get a chance to get a hit in, and even if they do the damage is too low so either increase the ability to tank Mages or increase the damage
- The only heal skill get's pretty useless at high lvl unless you put points on Intelligence which you probably won't do if you go for a tank, though you will need heal to tank properly and to solo
- Lack of ability to keep agro
I would like to have a more tanky paladin and to be able to do so without the need to have full +10 gear as i bet it's gonna be even harder to get that in OB. A Tank is not supposed to have insane gear to do his job.
Try looking into that place where you dare not look! You will find me there, staring out at you!