deathwish515

Rank 0
deathwish515
PostedDec 16, 2012 6:24 pm

cool as it is but......

i think the pally is asum just as is but....
1)HE NEEDS MORE AOE SPELLS REALLY!!!!
2)needs abit more dmg on the wepons
3)the dmg buff needs to be a little stronger
4)healling spell needs more cooldown time
5)provoke spell has to make the target attack you and not just make the target look to you and then go back to attacking the other person
Advertisement

Nakkuru

Rank 0
Nakkuru
PostedDec 17, 2012 9:43 am

Pally

More AOE
1. Pally should get taunt earlier in the skill tree.

2. Heals are pretty weak. We need better heals. Need group heals for party.

3. Need party buffs instead of having to buff each individual. That is a waste of mana.

4. Pally's are MP hogs. Need to have a way to increase mana regen. Maybe a skill called Prayer to regen mana.

5. Also need an option the show the helmet if we choose too.

This is a very fun game. I really love it. I think the crafting system is the best in any game I have played. I am having more fun here than any other game.

Also I like that there is no auction house so you have to travel to the city that you want to sell your goods and set up a shop. I don't know if a shop will stay open if you log out. If not it should so you can make a shop character and play another character.

M4lightning

Rank 0
M4lightning
PostedDec 17, 2012 12:30 pm

Re: Pally

More AOE
Nakkuru wrote:
1. Pally should get taunt earlier in the skill tree.

2. Heals are pretty weak. We need better heals. Need group heals for party.

3. Need party buffs instead of having to buff each individual. That is a waste of mana.

4. Pally's are MP hogs. Need to have a way to increase mana regen. Maybe a skill called Prayer to regen mana.

5. Also need an option the show the helmet if we choose too.

This is a very fun game. I really love it. I think the crafting system is the best in any game I have played. I am having more fun here than any other game.

Also I like that there is no auction house so you have to travel to the city that you want to sell your goods and set up a shop. I don't know if a shop will stay open if you log out. If not it should so you can make a shop character and play another character.  

Lol, no matter what they wont add a skill just to let you get mana, pallys arent healers, are Damage dealer and tankers, and the only good advice you said was about the taunt

cacophony76

Rank 0
cacophony76
PostedDec 18, 2012 10:07 am
I made a pally again and found the mp problem to be really annoying. Then I made a sorceress to see if she uses even more mp and turned out that no, at least at the beginning stages. I find it rather ridiculous that a pally uses more mp than a casting class. So either give paladins some mp buff or change the speed of mp regeneration or change the mp usage for skills.

<a>Photobucket</a>

TheBeast.69

Rank 0
PostedDec 19, 2012 1:07 pm
the biggest problem with the Paladin is the ability to hold agro. if the Paladin is suppose to be the "Tank" then it has to be able to hold agro a lot better. in order to hold agro a lot better the AoE Taunt Skill needs a reduced cooldown and/or needs increased agro points. the reduced cooldown will allow us to spam it more often which will help with agro control and the increased agro points will make the mobs stay on us longer which will help with agro control. without either of these fixes the "Tank" will not be able to tank!!!

synster14

Rank 3
synster14
PostedDec 19, 2012 2:00 pm
cacophony76 wrote:
I made a pally again and found the mp problem to be really annoying. Then I made a sorceress to see if she uses even more mp and turned out that no, at least at the beginning stages. I find it rather ridiculous that a pally uses more mp than a casting class. So either give paladins some mp buff or change the speed of mp regeneration or change the mp usage for skills.  

Paladin doesn't use more mana...
Just has less mana/mana regeneration and doesn't have mana restoration abilities.

Jerseym4n

Rank 0
PostedDec 20, 2012 1:13 am

Paladin suggestion

i think the paladin skills should have more use of shiled since its the tank of the game. Either have more sword and shield play. would be awesome and really different if paladin could dual wield shields and have skills only dual shiled can use. Also with the stun or movement reduciton effects, there should be a sign or indicator on how long the affect last for. ^^ hope yall get to read this game is really fun

Nakkuru

Rank 0
Nakkuru
PostedDec 20, 2012 11:35 pm

Paladin Suggestions

More AOE spells for damage and aggro

Party buffs under DPS tree - Right now only tank tree has party buffs. DPS tree should have DPS buffs to increase party and self DPS. You have an armor buff under the DPS tree which should be a DPS buff. Also a Debuff under DPS tree to weaken enemy defense OR slow attack speed.

Move taunt higher on the skill tree because a paladin should be able to taunt every early. Also make taunt stronger you should not need to waste 3 points in taunt. Should be single target taunt and AOE taunt. Only need 1 point in each.

Add silence to shield bash or have or have a spell that silence enemy

Add slots to shields.

miaszka

Rank 0
miaszka
PostedDec 21, 2012 11:50 am
1st. Left tree with two skills for stuning... to short stun... its 0.5 sec and when mob on the stun i cant hit normal hit... stun just end so what point from stun ? we dont see ever cast bar enemy... and stun some enemy skill also no point cose we have to big grafick skill cast.... skill is 0 sec cast but all paladins skills is like 1 sec cast.... so is wery stupid to make normal and stun skill with 1 sec casting and just 0.5 sec stun.
2 th paladin need more heal spells... just one spell hmmm ? we dont have healers in the game. paladin resurection like someone say can work like res in combat. and normal scrolls like GM say can be worked juts in non combat mode...
3th dps with 2h and 1 h almost the same... i get 1h sword with 6-10 dmg and 2h with 20-36 and dmg with skills and normal hits was the same.

If we make game with 4-5 clases think abaut dangeons and hard pve bosses.. if we will make party with 2 palas they must do more than 1 skill agro with big CD (BTW agro work on pvp ?) and one skill heal.... like i see lots of things in game from L2+wow and some more games mmo, if i anderstand we also will have 2th class and 3th class like in Lineage we have tan maby pala tank/heal will have 1 tree more tank and 1 tree more heal.... than will be wery intresting.... the same pala dps will have one tree 2h dps and sec Aoe dps builds... whan we can mix and make more builds.
THx Smile

dv2axonn

Rank 0
dv2axonn
PostedDec 22, 2012 2:43 am
Should decrease so many armour and give 2-3 aoe skills