MariaTraydor

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
MariaTraydor
PostedNov 25, 2012 12:00 pm   Last edited by MariaTraydor on Nov 25, 2012 5:10 pm. Edited 1 time in total

[Event]Eden Eternal's Next Topmodel Week 4 (Edited Photo)

Melodic Names
Week 4 - Melodic Names

Hello new models-to-be!

Often, being a model isn't something you can rely on your entire life. As you grow older, you get less and less jobs. In the industry it is important to get acquainted with other fields of work, like music, moderation and acting. This week, we will take a closer look at how well modeling and music can go together.

Will you be able to shine?

Edited Photo

"Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent."

We all know the feeling. We listen to a piece of music and don't only hear the music. If we close our eyes, we get emotions, pictures and scenes in front of our eyes. Share those pictures with us this week! Our fourth photo theme is: Putting Music into a Photo

Your task is to choose ONE out of the following 5 music themes and take a photo that represents your emotions and feelings when listening to it. If you have problems doing that, just imagine you were asked to make a music video with that theme and that you present us one photo of the movie. All themes come from the game Tomb Raider: Legend, but, by all means, you don't have to "copy" sequences from the game.
In your post you must mention what song you chose.

Japan 1
Japan 10
Ghana 9
Kazakhstan Train Chase
Nepal 2

Challenge

A name is a label that people will talk about. A bad and boring name gets less attention and jobs than an exciting and interesting name. Will you find a name that sells your image? Your Challenge:

Choose a suitable name for the song you chose, that represents both the music and the respective picture.

For further information on the single categories, please make sure to check here:

Eden Eternal's Next Topmodel

This thread is for everyone entering edited Screenshots (editing them with Photoshop or something comparable) and their Challenge entries.

All entries must be submitted by Sunday, 12/02/2012 11:59pm PST (8am GMT). Every entry edited or entered after this deadline will not count!

Click on the Headline to see our opening video!!!

Advertisement

hyunahan

Rank 0
hyunahan
PostedNov 25, 2012 4:53 pm   Last edited by hyunahan on Nov 30, 2012 12:55 pm. Edited 10 times in total
Entry:

Kazakhstan Train Chase

Full Size

Challenge:

Binary Evolution

Jemmeh

Rank 2
Jemmeh
PostedNov 25, 2012 6:30 pm   Last edited by Jemmeh on Dec 02, 2012 11:46 pm. Edited 1 time in total
A Fractured Memory

Song Chosen: Nepal2
Challenge: "A Fractured Memory"

Myorepl

Rank 0
Myorepl
PostedNov 27, 2012 5:33 pm
IGN: Kekikeki
Server: Diamond

Entry: Kazakhstan Train Chase

Challenge: Chainsaw Nightmare

jeffysaur

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2012 12:19 am
ENTRY:
I chose Kazakhstan - Train Chase. Frankly, the song didn't make me imagine a chase scene at all. But it somehow made me think of a badas* looking guy entering a dance club, and later on, we all find out that he was being followed by these demons, and they have to fight there.

[Full Size]

CHALLENGE:
Dance Club Massacre
It's one of those titles that if you see, you know that you really have to check it out.

TwilightPanther

Rank 0
TwilightPanther
PostedNov 28, 2012 4:28 pm

Entry:

Click pic for Full size
Nepal 2

Challenge Entry Song Title: Ephemeral Dream

So how I envision it this would be the opening scene,
With the music drawing you into the ethereal realm

HP.Lemon

Rank 2
HP.Lemon
PostedNov 28, 2012 8:04 pm
I chose Ghana 9 for my image.
"Fires of the Bitter End"

Full size
To me, the music felt a little depressing yet uplifting, so I was envisioning a long-fought, difficult battle drawing to its climax, but not without many sacrifices along the way.

elite5472

Rank 0
PostedNov 29, 2012 7:59 am   Last edited by elite5472 on Nov 30, 2012 8:26 am. Edited 1 time in total
[I decided to abstain from the competition] Sorry for wasting space on the first page D:

MisterTeal

Rank 0
MisterTeal
PostedNov 29, 2012 5:38 pm
Week 4 submission with Japan 10 as music theme:

(click image for full view)

Week 4 challenge: Dragonslaying 101

redphoenix55

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
redphoenix55
PostedNov 29, 2012 7:18 pm
Photo: