1nfestorg

Rank 0
PostedNov 25, 2012 8:57 am

Ijji transfer event prizes not given

whyy
Title says it all. Has the event ended or something? I have followed the steps. Is there a handout date or something?
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedNov 25, 2012 9:44 pm

Re: Ijji transfer event prizes not given

whyy
1nfestorg wrote:
Title says it all. Has the event ended or something? I have followed the steps. Is there a handout date or something?  

Q: How do I get my free migration package?
A: Emails will be sent to the email address on all recently active Ijji accounts in the next week. These emails will include codes that can be redeemed on the Aeria game servers. If you do not remember the email, or it was not valid, or you can not find the email sent, then you can still get bonus items by spending at least 1 AP before 10 August 2012.

Q: How do I get the bonus migration package?
A: Any account that spends at least 1 AP before 10 August 2012 may be eligible for the bonus package. You only qualify for the games (AVA, Gunz and/or Special Force) that you have spent AP in by this date: i.e. to qualify for all three you must have spent AP in all three. The bonus migration packages will be delievered on or before 30 August 2012.

These answers seem to be based on certain games It may look like the date has already passed if this is the case. You may also try sending a ticket asking the same question if you need a more direct answer than the one given here.