akajame

Rank 0
PostedNov 25, 2012 4:51 pm
GMMochi wrote:

Bottle drops are not only in Chapter 8, there are bottles in previous chapters too! Good luck with finding them! Smile

Oh, I've already finished the Amber and Marina bottles, and I haven't found any more Holyn bottles since I reached the dead-end of the Maquina quests and started with Sanctus. So I assumed Holyn's only dropped in Chapter 7 or 8+. I'll see how it goes.

KeinMcnyaa wrote:

XD I got 3 Holyn bottles so far and i'm getting challenged like every 5 mins for em. Already on chapter 7 in the Sanctus story :3 after transferring from Maquina. Guess all we can do is hurry up for now  

IKR. XD I have yet to see anyone with a Purple or Orange bottle, so I think like the same 10 people are just fighting over the other 4 colors. My Brawling record is a mess now because people want my friggin bottle.

TheFiendish wrote:
I have finished Warrior nation and Mech nation stories. Once you complete, you cannot go back.
I'll be done with Magic nation in a day or two...I'm sort of thinking I shouldn't finish chapter 7 or else I won't be able to use my stamina/energy for questing anymore since I'll be locked out of all three stories...  

Good point.
Advertisement

Randomuse7

Rank 0
PostedNov 26, 2012 2:09 pm

Sanctus Storyline

I was just wondering, for the end of chapter 7 sanctus storyline, the text is all in Japanese so I don't get what they are talking about. Does this happen with everyone else?

Can someone also tell me the storyline of chapter 8 via Private Message since my game glitched in act 1 of the chapter and now it thinks I completed the storyline. I would send a bug report but I don't even know how it even occurred.

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedNov 26, 2012 2:19 pm

Re: Sanctus Storyline

Randomuse7 wrote:
I was just wondering, for the end of chapter 7 sanctus storyline, the text is all in Japanese so I don't get what they are talking about. Does this happen with everyone else?

Can someone also tell me the storyline of chapter 8 via Private Message since my game glitched in act 1 of the chapter and now it thinks I completed the storyline. I would send a bug report but I don't even know how it even occurred.  

this is already known Smile sorry about the issue >.<

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3

xxkenghuyxx

Rank 0
PostedNov 26, 2012 6:11 pm
Erm for chapter 5-2 and 6-1 the text are repeated. Am I the only one getting this?

GMMochi

GameMaster: USA
GMMochi
PostedNov 26, 2012 8:19 pm
xxkenghuyxx wrote:
Erm for chapter 5-2 and 6-1 the text are repeated. Am I the only one getting this?  

Which story line are you referring to? We will look into it soon.

xxkenghuyxx

Rank 0
PostedNov 26, 2012 8:22 pm
GMMochi wrote:
xxkenghuyxx wrote:

Ahh woops I forgot to write it my bad XP. It's under warriors the part after Leo asked for help, the keep repeating "loriel what are you doing here" "we sure showed her a thing a two" or somewhere around this point

GMMochi

GameMaster: USA
GMMochi
PostedNov 26, 2012 10:27 pm
xxkenghuyxx wrote:
GMMochi wrote:
xxkenghuyxx wrote:

Ahh woops I forgot to write it my bad XP. It's under warriors the part after Leo asked for help, the keep repeating "loriel what are you doing here" "we sure showed her a thing a two" or somewhere around this point  

Thanks a lot!

Randomuse7

Rank 0
PostedNov 30, 2012 2:04 pm

Lightning Brigade Random Encounter

Has anyone encountered lightning brigade... (i forgot the name) while questing in story? It was a random encounter like red wind gale or old broad axe galila I think except she has a unique team of pirates. I was surprised that my whole crew (all 5) got defeated.

xxkenghuyxx

Rank 0
PostedNov 30, 2012 9:38 pm

Re: Lightning Brigade Random Encounter

Randomuse7 wrote:
Has anyone encountered lightning brigade... (i forgot the name) while questing in story? It was a random encounter like red wind gale or old broad axe galila I think except she has a unique team of pirates. I was surprised that my whole crew (all 5) got defeated.  

I did and man did they wipe my team... I only encountered it once too. Would love to fight and win and see whats the prize XD