xxkenghuyxx

Rank 0
PostedNov 24, 2012 11:57 pm

Story quest

So... Apparently I have gone to the furthers part of the story and is was in jap, then I left it to brawl and got some stamina to do alittle bit more. And apparently I have to wait till It is updated again, that I understand, but why is it that I can't do the other quests in the mean time I want to find pixies to upgrade D:<.

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

KeinMcnyaa

Rank 3
KeinMcnyaa
PostedNov 25, 2012 8:24 am
Just do what i did and switch to a different nation~
You can switch back to your original and be at the same point as where you left off

GMMochi

GameMaster: USA
GMMochi
PostedNov 25, 2012 11:18 am
KeinMcnyaa wrote:
Just do what i did and switch to a different nation~
You can switch back to your original and be at the same point as where you left off  

Yup! Switching Nations and experiencing a new story line is the way to go! Smile

xxkenghuyxx

Rank 0
PostedNov 25, 2012 12:26 pm
Really? You don't say 0.0 thx XD

GMMochi

GMMochi
PostedNov 25, 2012 12:34 pm
xxkenghuyxx wrote:

Don't worry we will have more content update soon, stay tuned! Wink

xxkenghuyxx

Rank 0
PostedNov 25, 2012 12:44 pm
GMMochi wrote:
xxkenghuyxx wrote:

Don't worry we will have more content update soon, stay tuned! Wink  

I don't mind the wait really, but I almost raged when I can't do quest. Also this is just a start of a new game hope there are more to come :3

akajame

Rank 0
PostedNov 25, 2012 2:51 pm
I finished Chapter 8 Act I of the Maquina story, and managed to get one of the Holyn bottles. The thing is, no one else ever seems to have any. Occasionally people attack and steal mine (and I fight to get it back), but I'd really like to get the rest by repeating the Chapter 8 story. However when I click on Story, it keeps sending me straight to My Quarters. It would be nice if we could repeat what we've done so far once we reach the dead end.

I know I can switch to the other nations, but I don't want to have to slug through their 7 Chapters to get to the point in the story where Holyn bottles drop (I assume they drop in Chap. 8+), while constantly being attacked by people trying to steal the one I have. I'd like to be able to get the bottle finished ASAP.

Just my thoughts.

GMMochi

GMMochi
PostedNov 25, 2012 3:14 pm
akajame wrote:
I finished Chapter 8 Act I of the Maquina story, and managed to get one of the Holyn bottles. The thing is, no one else ever seems to have any. Occasionally people attack and steal mine (and I fight to get it back), but I'd really like to get the rest by repeating the Chapter 8 story. However when I click on Story, it keeps sending me straight to My Quarters. It would be nice if we could repeat what we've done so far once we reach the dead end.

I know I can switch to the other nations, but I don't want to have to slug through their 7 Chapters to get to the point in the story where Holyn bottles drop (I assume they drop in Chap. 8+), while constantly being attacked by people trying to steal the one I have. I'd like to be able to get the bottle finished ASAP.

Just my thoughts.  

Bottle drops are not only in Chapter 8, there are bottles in previous chapters too! Good luck with finding them! Smile

KeinMcnyaa

Rank 3
KeinMcnyaa
PostedNov 25, 2012 3:16 pm
akajame wrote:

Just my thoughts.  

XD I got 3 Holyn bottles so far and i'm getting challenged like every 5 mins for em. Already on chapter 7 in the Sanctus story :3 after transferring from Maquina. Guess all we can do is hurry up for now~

TheFiendish

Rank 0
TheFiendish
PostedNov 25, 2012 3:44 pm
I have finished Warrior nation and Mech nation stories. Once you complete, you cannot go back.

I'll be done with Magic nation in a day or two...I'm sort of thinking I shouldn't finish chapter 7 or else I won't be able to use my stamina/energy for questing anymore since I'll be locked out of all three stories...