akajame

Rank 0
PostedNov 24, 2012 2:34 pm

Questions

Since the game was just released, I imagine there are some bugs yet to be ironed out. I have a few questions about things that aren't really explained, or are perhaps buggy.

1)
"Free Rescue per day." Is this broken? I don't seem to be getting a free rescue each day. I've been trying for the past 3 days now and my rescues always deduct 200 winks. Or is there a special button somewhere that I'm missing?

2)
This message that scrolls across the top of My Quarters:
"Increased:Rescue1x15xDiamond*Priestess Final Part!rn"
What is this I don't even?

3)
Brawl Points you've got: 0.
Will this update eventually?

Thanks!
Advertisement

frosty_gdwing

Rank 0
frosty_gdwing
PostedNov 24, 2012 4:05 pm
akajame wrote:

1)
"Free Rescue per day." Is this broken? I don't seem to be getting a free rescue each day. I've been trying for the past 3 days now and my rescues always deduct 200 winks. Or is there a special button somewhere that I'm missing?

2)
This message that scrolls across the top of My Quarters:
"Increased:Rescue1x15xDiamond*Priestess Final Part!rn"
What is this I don't even?

3)
Brawl Points you've got: 0.
Will this update eventually?  

1) consensus among us GSs and other players we have talked to seems to be that, yes the daily free rescue is broken. It has been reported to the GMs (at least i think unless Fair and I are still thinking the other did).

2) no idea

3) do you mean guild brawl points?

Monster Paradise: GS.Corenne<br> Magimon: Corenne, Advocate, ID:012 534 708 329<br> There is something you better understand about me..., I am definitely a mad man with a box!

akajame

Rank 0
PostedNov 24, 2012 9:24 pm
frosty_gdwing wrote:

3) do you mean guild brawl points?

Yeah. The little (?) next to Gunners in the Guild page says they're the top 3 players earning Brawl Points. But the Guild Summary below that always says "Brawl Points (accumulated): 0" and a little further down "The brawl points you've got: 0"
I assume they must be recorded internally somewhere, as the Gunner's list changes based on contribution, but the displayed accumulated point value is always 0.

And thanks for clearing up the Free Rescue bug. I just read a few app store reviews of the game and people mention how they aren't getting free rescues. I guess it's a bug, but it's costing the game a few stars in the reviews. Hopefully they get that straightened out soon.

And that cryptic scrolling message is still a mystery, huh?

The in-game help menu also mentions things like daily log-in bonuses and such, but I guess they aren't implemented yet? Lol, sorry for being nitpicky so soon after release.

Cheers.