BrntFrydRyce

Rank 3
BrntFrydRyce
PostedNov 24, 2012 12:51 pm

so to recap...

I asked last night a simple question. I asked why dont the GS and GM care about us getting scammed but care about us selling our guns? Well... my thought is that they only want money in their pockets and do not care about their customer. And guess what hapened to it? They DELETED IT! So it must mean that it was true..
GSes and GMs, next time, lets let the public look at it huh?

/ Mod Edit / - Moved to Rants and Raves.
Advertisement

tragik777

Rank 2
tragik777
PostedNov 24, 2012 12:55 pm

Re: so to recap...

BrntFrydRyce wrote:
I asked last night a simple question. I asked why dont the GS and GM care about us getting scammed but care about us selling our guns? Well... my thought is that they only want money in their pockets and do not care about their customer. And guess what hapened to it? They DELETED IT! So it must mean that it was true..

AeriaGames is a business compagny, aiming to make money.. are you 15 and confused about how life work?

Konvikt_

Rank 3
Konvikt_
PostedNov 24, 2012 12:56 pm

tragik777 wrote:
BrntFrydRyce wrote:

AeriaGames is a business compagny, aiming to make money.. are you 15 and confused about how life work?  

I wish I could like your post like facebook ^.^

IGN: [K]onvikt xf: konviktx

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
PostedNov 24, 2012 12:59 pm
its coz its against the TOS.

40creek...

Rank 0
40creek...
PostedNov 24, 2012 1:25 pm

BrntFrydRyce wrote:

At least you didn't get banned. Wink

Killing is my business LADIES and business is GOOD!!!

BrntFrydRyce

Rank 3
BrntFrydRyce
PostedNov 24, 2012 1:59 pm
they scared just becuz its true

husseinatwa

Rank 4
husseinatwa
PostedNov 24, 2012 2:02 pm   Last edited by husseinatwa on Nov 24, 2012 5:01 pm. Edited 2 times in total
BrntFrydRyce wrote:
they scared just becuz its true  

they only want money they didnt want to return my skull gat that i spent like 80 bucks on i learned the hard way its life in life all people want is money trust me my friend got jumped cuz he was carrying 200 dollars with him i only wish i was there to help him.... anyway i spoke to memphis and i might actually end up taking back my words

Valdentia

Rank 4
Valdentia
PostedNov 24, 2012 2:24 pm
It is wayyy to difficult to regulate the weapon transfers so it is at users own risk to trade. Best to do with friends or trustworthy people.

WoodPecker.

Rank 5
WoodPecker.
PostedNov 24, 2012 2:27 pm

rc

they told u even before u traded they wont do anything about being scammed, who are u to start complaining

From Gus, With Love.

BrntFrydRyce

Rank 3
BrntFrydRyce
PostedNov 24, 2012 3:56 pm

Re: rc

WoodPecker. wrote:
they told u even before u traded they wont do anything about being scammed, who are u to start complaining  

I did not get scammed.. It is a simple question for the GSes and GM's.

And Valdentia, with all the money they are making, why not make a secured "SYSTEM" for weapon transferring.. I can think of soo many ways to make one right now.. Make an Automatic system. So they do not have to manually wait for the ticket too