Jennayx3

Rank 0
Jennayx3
PostedNov 24, 2012 12:45 pm

Game Masters in DDTank

There are many problems with the DDTank Community and it seems like there are no GM's available to help. Whichever GM's are replying the tickets need to get fired, seriously. How is this game staying alive? Well isn't it obvious because of AP players. We support the game by paying our hard earned money therefore GM's should be there to help everyone when we need help. Every time I ask for help... Someone says "write in a ticket". Okay so ... That's what my husband and I do ... we write in ticket ... after ticket ... after ticket ... after ticket... and nothing changes. The GM's that are currently working for Aeria DDTank game is NOT supportive at all. For example... My husband had a problem with charging his AP. He charged it on the wrong account and he wrote in a ticket contacting the Aeria Staff for help to convert his coins back to his main account. Guess what reply we got? " You can easily convert the coins yourself" The other account is level 5 ... Why would we waste our time leveling up a level 5 account when its obvious that we charged it on the wrong character. It would've taken the GM 5-10 minutes to easily convert the coins from the level 5 account back to his level 50 main account but yet the GM that replied his ticket wanted him to go level up the level 5 account to get the coins back. I want to ask.... By doing this... What would you benefit ? Let me elaborate for you.
1. You get unhappy AP players who are tired of dealing with little problems like this.
2. Makes people want to quit this game.
3. The DDTank Community is already slowly dying. Thanks for speeding up the process.
Let me give you a bit of advice... If you want to keep this game alive. Then you know what you need to do your job as a GM and go above and beyond to help players in the DDTank community. If you actually take the time to listen to our problems and work with us to solve them then there would be no issues. People would be satisfied and continue playing and supporting this game. We have no problem spending money on a game that we enjoy playing but once you take the "fun" out of a game and all you do is NOT help us with our problems. Then whats left for us to continue playing this game?
I remember a time when Game Masters ( GM's ) were actually a part of the DDTank online community. GM's such as [GM]Electro for example took his time to listen to all players... and help them solve their problems because he actually cared about the game and the players in it. He didn't just look at the clock at work and did as little as he can to help the community and still get paid. He actually WORKED HARD to help each and every single person to the best of his ability. I don't know whats wrong with the new GM's now but you really need to stop sitting on that chair and being lazy. Your going to be working anyways so might as well do your job right.

DDTank IGN: Jennay League: FairyTale <3
Advertisement

sinarp

Rank 2
PostedNov 24, 2012 12:54 pm
I Certainly agree. we no longer see new members. Only the old members. And most of hte old members are dying out quickly. The ratio of leaving to the ratio of Joining is approximately 10:1. 10 members leave and 1 joins who will later soon leave. In the past I could see the servers over populating and having fun killing each other. In a rather friendly fashion. Now Its just dying out. These set backs are literally killing the game. These 30 min waits for one LF is making everyones face red with fury and making us want to leave. This game is seriously dying cuz lack of attention and helpful events. Please consider Smile

Honeybaby123

Rank 0
PostedNov 24, 2012 1:04 pm

Nice

:)
I fully agree Jennay ;D

XKymboX

Rank 0
XKymboX
PostedNov 24, 2012 1:53 pm

Too Many People Leaving

I haven't had any problems with GMs personally but I do agree that Cheez's ticket reply is a bit outrageous. And a lot of people are leaving and very few people are actually joining. I have not had a single apprentice past lvl 20 in like 6 months now because they keep quitting. That says something about how discontent people are with how the game is being run. I remember the GS and GMs being more involved in the game in the past.

gummybear23

Rank 1
PostedNov 24, 2012 3:51 pm

hmm

~ Agree that something needs to be done to support the new players fitting into DDtank. They feel left out with all the high levels, and it's hard to stay with DDtank without experience the game fully. I personally would like to see more in game events beside promotions.
@Jennayx3: There are a lot of things happened this year, more games come out lately, more tickets and the G.M team size stays the same. I am sorry if the tickets were not responded well enough :\

cheezcake23

Rank 0
PostedNov 24, 2012 4:10 pm

**** U AND UR GAME

Edited
-ticket contents are not to be discussed in forums-

GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedNov 24, 2012 4:14 pm
First of all thank you for the criticism. The GM team wants to hear your feedback whether it is good or bad because as you said this is our job and we are hear to work. We know we are lucky to have such a fun job and part of that job is working directly with you all, our players.

For what it's worth, there really isn't a function in the DDTank game tool that lets us subtract coins from a character. That being said...

Do you still have the coins on the character send me a PM and perhaps we can come up with a creative solution to this?

cheezcake23

Rank 0
PostedNov 24, 2012 4:25 pm
-edited for language-

Jennayx3

Rank 0
Jennayx3
PostedNov 24, 2012 4:26 pm

re

I tried to PM you in game but your not online (GM)TK421.
And previously when we charged onto the wrong character... the old G.M's helped us to convert it back to our main account. its not like we want to charge it on the wrong account. its an accident because somehow our lower level account became first option on the drop down box for the Charge AP page. Please PM me in game, im online now ... my ign is Jennay

DDTank IGN: Jennay League: FairyTale <3

sinarp

Rank 2
PostedNov 24, 2012 4:37 pm

Re: re

Jennayx3 wrote:
I tried to PM you in game but your not online (GM)TK421.
And previously when we charged onto the wrong character... the old G.M's helped us to convert it back to our main account. its not like we want to charge it on the wrong account. its an accident because somehow our lower level account became first option on the drop down box for the Charge AP page. Please PM me in game, im online now ... my ign is Jennay  

Yeah i agree with Jen. All the options are put onto lower characte rnow. Its a big pissoff