.SLAYER99.

Rank 0
PostedNov 24, 2012 7:20 am

ERRORDECOMPRESSING DATA!! HELPP

HELLOOOO GUYS.. I NEED HELP I DOWNLOAD WOLFTEAM AND WHEN I STARTED THE INSTALL AT 72% it saysERROR DECOMPRESSING DATA! CORRUPTED INSTALLER?? I NEED HELP GUYS.!!! SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH ... I AM FROM GREECE Very Happy
Advertisement

mrameez786

GameSage: Wolf Team
mrameez786
PostedNov 24, 2012 7:23 am
Your installer is obviously corrupt, download the following Wolfteam installer from HERE.

Secondly this should have been posted in the Technical Issues section of the forum, please bear this in mind next time.

Aim for the stars................................Even If You Fail...............................You'll Land On Top Of The World!!

.SLAYER99.

Rank 0
PostedNov 24, 2012 7:26 am
Thnx so much !!!

.SLAYER99.

Rank 0
PostedNov 24, 2012 9:07 am

GS VENOM HELP !

GS VENOM.. SORRY FOR POSTING THAT MESSAGE AGAIN HERE.. BUT ... I DOWNLOADED THAT INSTALL YOU SENDED ME ... I TRY TO INSTALL AND AGAIN IT SAYS THAT ERROR DECOMPRESSING DATA! CURROPTED INSTALL?? PLEASE HELP ME.. Sad

mrameez786

GameSage: Wolf Team
mrameez786
PostedNov 24, 2012 9:54 am   Last edited by mrameez786 on Apr 17, 2013 7:29 am. Edited 1 time in total
Firstly do you have enough memory on your computer? As the de-compressed files need to be temporarily stored on your PC before they are installed. Follow the steps outlined below and hopefully it will help resolve your issue.

1) Uninstall Wolfteam via the Control Panel.
2) Delete the AeriaGames folder from C:/ drive. The AeriaGames folder will be in the following path location "C:\AeriaGames".
3) Delete your old Wolfteam Installer.
4) Disable your Firewall, Anti-Virus and Windows Defender. **
5) Make sure that your DirectX and Graphics Card Drivers ( nVidia Geforce ), ( AMD ATI Radeon ) are up to date.
6) Use a piece of software called CCleaner to clean the computers Temporary Internet Files / Cache and also clean the Registry too.
7) Re-download the Wolfteam Installer either from HERE (via Dropbox) or HERE (via 4shared), courtesy of GirlBlunder. These installers are several months old, so there will be quite a few patches to download (around 70 patches I believe).
8 ) Re-install Wolfteam and let it download all the patches, don't interrupt this process otherwise you will end up with corrupt .dll files again.
9) Make sure you run the game Launcher as an Administrator - Right click on the launcher icon, and select the option "Run as Administrator".

** Ideally its best to add the Wolfteam folder in the exceptions / trusted list instead of disabling your Anti-Virus and Firewall.

dershil

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
dershil
PostedNov 24, 2012 11:34 am
mrameez786 wrote:
Firstly do you have enough memory on your computer? As the de-compressed files need to be temporarily stored on your PC before they are installed.  

You need about 4.5 gigs free to be specific Very Happy.

s3xyboy1

Rank 3
s3xyboy1
PostedNov 24, 2012 11:58 am
intresting tittle !

minime:3