Firstly do you have enough memory on your computer? As the de-compressed files need to be temporarily stored on your PC before they are installed. Follow the steps outlined below and hopefully it will help resolve your issue.
1) Uninstall Wolfteam via the Control Panel
2) Delete the AeriaGames folder from C:/ drive. The AeriaGames folder will be in the following path location "C:\AeriaGames
3) Delete your old Wolfteam Installer.
4) Disable your Firewall
and Windows Defender
5) Make sure that your DirectX
and Graphics Card Drivers ( nVidia Geforce
), ( AMD ATI Radeon
) are up to date.
6) Use a piece of software called CCleaner
to clean the computers Temporary Internet Files / Cache and also clean the Registry too.
7) Re-download the Wolfteam Installer either from HERE
(via Dropbox) or HERE
(via 4shared), courtesy of GirlBlunder. These installers are several months old, so there will be quite a few patches to download (around 70 patches I believe).
8 ) Re-install Wolfteam and let it download all the patches, don't interrupt this process otherwise you will end up with corrupt .dll files again.
9) Make sure you run the game Launcher as an Administrator - Right click on the launcher icon, and select the option "Run as Administrator
** Ideally its best to add the Wolfteam folder in the exceptions / trusted list instead of disabling your Anti-Virus and Firewall.