riboribo

Rank 2
riboribo
PostedNov 24, 2012 12:04 am

Please Dont Let Shaiya Dead

I have been playing this game since it was released, been on and off to switch to other game but i always keep coming back here.

I think its the only game who have its unique style, simple yet addictive. So it will required teamwork to achieve bigger things.

But the late turn of events really makes me sad, i dont know if this happened too at the beginning of EP5 i was not here, the bugs, glitches, every 3 days maintenance, the too fast released gears and such.

Now i just log in few minutes everyday just to see if the trash bug fixed already, and everytime i see it, its still in there, then i log off.

I might be one of the hard spender in this game, but lately im not happy with all the release you made, my 73 sets was still in WH for the tickets due to the long tickets u've done when you guys released 76+ set, in just 2-4 weeks difference, and those 19-full link-2x max oj gears is useless because you keep releasing new contents within weeks. Now my 76+ gears ready and yet u released another new contents.

Please just fixed the bugs, glitches, and crashed problems and stop adding more contents in such a close range, let us enjoy the previous content a bit longer before releasing new 1s.
Dont make us worrying about "what if you guys will release another new stuff before we even enjoy the old 1s"

And by reading forum posts lately you must know that players are not happy with that.
Dont make more people quits, dont let shaiya die.

Advertisement

sakiri92

Rank 4
sakiri92
PostedNov 24, 2012 12:58 am

Re: Please Dont Let Shaiya Dead

riboribo wrote:
I have been playing this game since it was released, been on and off to switch to other game but i always keep coming back here.

I think its the only game who have its unique style, simple yet addictive. So it will required teamwork to achieve bigger things.

But the late turn of events really makes me sad, i dont know if this happened too at the beginning of EP5 i was not here, the bugs, glitches, every 3 days maintenance, the too fast released gears and such.

Now i just log in few minutes everyday just to see if the trash bug fixed already, and everytime i see it, its still in there, then i log off.

I might be one of the hard spender in this game, but lately im not happy with all the release you made, my 73 sets was still in WH for the tickets due to the long tickets u've done when you guys released 76+ set, in just 2-4 weeks difference, and those 19-full link-2x max oj gears is useless because you keep releasing new contents within weeks. Now my 76+ gears ready and yet u released another new contents.

Please just fixed the bugs, glitches, and crashed problems and stop adding more contents in such a close range, let us enjoy the previous content a bit longer before releasing new 1s.
Dont make us worrying about "what if you guys will release another new stuff before we even enjoy the old 1s"

And by reading forum posts lately you must know that players are not happy with that.
Dont make more people quits, dont let shaiya die.  

+1

You guy's are killing this game.

NyokoSilent

Rank 3
NyokoSilent
PostedNov 24, 2012 1:00 am
It's Shaiya's time to pass on. :/ They have ruined the game to the point where it is very unplayable.

twigz12

Rank 3
twigz12
PostedNov 24, 2012 1:03 am
yeah you guys! stop killing the game! sheesh.

you are not worthy to see this signature

alwaysbanned3

Rank 2
alwaysbanned3
PostedNov 24, 2012 1:06 am
Well, I grew up rural.... and in my time learning about life my old man had the chance to teach me that sometimes it is more humane to put something out of it's misery then to prolong it's suffering by trying to render first-aid and keep it alive when it really would be better off dead. Words to think about.

fkcmcp

Rank 5.1
fkcmcp
PostedNov 24, 2012 1:09 am
keep positive that the only thing u can do . never lose faith with tactic .

NEVER EVER!

alwaysbanned3

Rank 2
alwaysbanned3
PostedNov 24, 2012 1:19 am
fkcmcp wrote:

NEVER EVER!  

You're backing the wrong horse hoss....

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedNov 24, 2012 1:50 am
alwaysbanned3 wrote:
fkcmcp wrote:

NEVER EVER!  

I think he's being sarcastic lol. Tactics indeed ...... Any other PM would have been fired 6 months ago Very Happy Oh well.

fkcmcp

Rank 5.1
fkcmcp
PostedNov 24, 2012 1:54 am
Rekikyo wrote:
alwaysbanned3 wrote:
fkcmcp wrote:

NEVER EVER!  

I think he's being sarcastic lol. Tactics indeed ...... Any other PM would have been fired 6 months ago Very Happy Oh well.  

finnaly,I can read ur post for once
dude, I had got a headache with ur long posts Laughing

superturk23

Rank 3
superturk23
PostedNov 24, 2012 3:40 am

Bump

Time to make Shaiya ' Reborn ' and start from ep 2 again i think... since it was best at that stage anyway