Takakuro

Rank 0
Takakuro
PostedNov 27, 2012 10:11 pm
Wow I'm shocked to see that so many other people feel the same...I wonder why it is that out of every mmo I've played lime is the only one that makes me feel this strongly for it...
Advertisement

Kawaii_Love

Rank 2
Kawaii_Love
PostedNov 27, 2012 10:15 pm
Takakuro wrote:
Wow I'm shocked to see that so many other people feel the same...I wonder why it is that out of every mmo I've played lime is the only one that makes me feel this strongly for it...  

A lot of the other MMOs out there kind of suck imo. Lime sticks out to me and a lot of others. o/ Can't wait for it to be released *-*

<center><div> </div></center>

Takakuro

Rank 0
Takakuro
PostedNov 27, 2012 10:19 pm
Kawaii_Love wrote:
Takakuro wrote:

A lot of the other MMOs out there kind of suck imo. Lime sticks out to me and a lot of others. o/ Can't wait for it to be released *-*  

Same here and just like marine said it feels to real to be called just a cyber world like it feels like you would want to live in a world just like it....its like lime just has this way of drawing people to it

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedNov 27, 2012 11:38 pm
Give LO PK and I'll fangirl. :c

Kawaii_Love

Rank 2
Kawaii_Love
PostedNov 27, 2012 11:40 pm
iBambi wrote:
Give LO PK and I'll fangirl. :c  

Maybe one day.. >:

<center><div> </div></center>

SteamyRice

Rank 0
SteamyRice
PostedNov 28, 2012 5:45 am
I have never played the game, but have seen videos of it on youtube. I must say it looks really fun to play and has most of the things that i look for in an MMO. but im not gonna get my hopes too high for it. Just like what i did for Skyrim, i thought it was gonna be the greatest game of all time but it didnt even last me a month -.- because i got so bored of it. Confused. im sick of buying games for my ps3 just to keep my mind away from thinking when lime is coming out. HURRY UP LIME BEFORE I HAVE TO BUY ANOTHER GAME! AHHHH!!!!!!!!! Crying or Very sad

Takakuro

Rank 0
Takakuro
PostedNov 28, 2012 1:23 pm
Giving lime pk would kind of make the game stray from what it was orginally ment to be imo just sayin

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedNov 28, 2012 1:37 pm
Takakuro wrote:
Giving lime pk would kind of make the game stray from what it was orginally ment to be imo just sayin  

Yeah, LO reminds me of Hello Kitty Online. It's too much of a Social MMO for me to find it enjoyable, but that's a matter of taste~ It's certainly one of the prettiest games I've tried though, 2nd to Final Fantasy.

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedNov 28, 2012 1:49 pm   Last edited by xSerenitas on Nov 28, 2012 1:51 pm. Edited 2 times in total
Although I didn't actually get to play LO in the alphas, I can say that what I've seen from videos and screenshots has drawn me into the game quite a bit. I can't wait to actually play it for myself, as I hope it will become my main game. c:

I'm also thankful for the lack of PKing, as I think non-contained PVP is what kills a lot of MMOs. x)

Dannydenny

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2012 1:49 pm
When LO is released, GF will be as desolate as the sahara desert.