Takakuro

Rank 0
Takakuro
PostedNov 23, 2012 11:05 pm

Was I the only one?

As the title implies was I the only one who when playing lime Odyssey it felt like you were being drawn into it like...you had finally found what you were searching for after a long time of looking, to me it felt that way like I had finally found the world I was looking for like a feeling of coming home after such a long time. Did anyway else feel this way or any differently?

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

RockmanZXZ

Rank 2
RockmanZXZ
PostedNov 24, 2012 2:01 am
Was a lil different to me.
I started with thief class...loved the first few levels and hated it afterwards.
Then I used mage and got to explore the game...I was fascinated by everything and quickly fell in love with this game.
I allready told my girlfriend that once LO is out I will kiss my RealLife goodbye and spendmy time in LO as much as possible.

I played quite a few MMORPGs, but since Ragnarok Online THIS game is the best mmorpg I played until today *-,*

Kawaii_Love

Rank 2
Kawaii_Love
PostedNov 24, 2012 2:12 am
I haven't been able to actually play it, but I hear it's a really awesome game. I really cannot wait for it to come out so I can try it out for myself ;v;...

<center><div> </div></center>

ColdB26

Rank 2
ColdB26
PostedNov 24, 2012 2:15 am
RockmanZXZ wrote:
I played quite a few MMORPGs, but since Ragnarok Online THIS game is the best mmorpg I played until today *-,*  

My words are your words, Sir.

Flying pigs took my signature away~

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedNov 25, 2012 9:45 pm
Idk I kinda felt at home in Lim when I played the Alpha too =3 I played a bunch of mmo's and most I only and play for a few hr's than I get annoyed. Yet, Lime I felt bad when I had to turn the pc off or go somewhere was nooo~ I wanna play Lime Q///Q

Hope/Pray for my Grandma to make it home to my family and I guyz we love her so much and she's in Surgery </3(6/18/2014 at 5pm still hoping)

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedNov 26, 2012 4:39 am
RockmanZXZ wrote:
Was a lil different to me.
I started with thief class...loved the first few levels and hated it afterwards.
Then I used mage and got to explore the game...I was fascinated by everything and quickly fell in love with this game.
I allready told my girlfriend that once LO is out I will kiss my RealLife goodbye and spendmy time in LO as much as possible.

This is like exactly what i did and pretty much same thing i told my girlfriend *rolls*

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedNov 26, 2012 6:43 am
Literarily right after alpha, me and a couple guildies/friends decided to play another MMO to fill the gap.
We went through every F2P MMO, literally every single one (even some not worth ever mentioning).
We even went down some private servers and games that were re-developed.
Then we went to some games that cost money, and still couldn't find something to fill the gap LO left.
There was no game that kept us like LO did. I'm still tryin to find things to play to keep me just a little interested for awhile.

marine1616

Rank 0
marine1616
PostedNov 26, 2012 8:13 pm

Kinda...

I didnt play the close beta, sadly it was a bit too late for me,,
but when i saw the gameplay on some video yes, it feels like that "this game is the one".
Lol im so moved ive almost cry by watching the vid QQ

the moving and living environtment (setting etc) made the game too real to be called just a "cyber" world,,
well i can only hope that wont restrict some low graphic comp to play

christianwest

Rank 0
christianwest
PostedNov 26, 2012 8:29 pm

This Thead....

Makes me want to punch a wall out of frustration

RockmanZXZ

Rank 2
RockmanZXZ
PostedNov 26, 2012 11:50 pm
qawsar wrote:
Literarily right after alpha, me and a couple guildies/friends decided to play another MMO to fill the gap.
We went through every F2P MMO, literally every single one (even some not worth ever mentioning).
We even went down some private servers and games that were re-developed.
Then we went to some games that cost money, and still couldn't find something to fill the gap LO left.
There was no game that kept us like LO did. I'm still tryin to find things to play to keep me just a little interested for awhile.  

Tried a lot of different MMOs too. Even big ones like GW2 ...nothin could keep me interested. I still check my LO alpha screens at least once a weak and listen to the soundtrack Sad

I miss u Lime Sad