PostedNov 24, 2012 8:49 am
yes now im ok. im happy were i can play it in greece thank you Very Happy
Advertisement

Evaeri

Rank 1
Evaeri
PostedNov 24, 2012 7:07 pm
You got me there Yilette. D:<
I haven't been on every thread in this forum, so I thought you were serious. @_@
Love you too.

chronos_notashi

Rank 3
chronos_notashi
PostedNov 24, 2012 8:50 pm
Don't worry. The game will be global, and those in Greece will be able to play as well. Though I must ask if Korea will be IP-banned, considering they have Scarlet Blade (Queen's Blade) in their country. I'm pretty sure it's not, but due to the discussions and arguments in the forums for another Aeria game about other countries having the same game, and people from those countries playing on the EN version and "causing the most lag", I just want to get that cleared up.

Dynasty Warriors Online (retired): Chronos.JX1; Chariot General | Grand Fantasia: HeroChronos>Berserker (will update server when I play again) | Aura Kingdom: Chronos Notashi; Ravager/Grenadier; Chimera server

Evaeri

Rank 1
Evaeri
PostedNov 24, 2012 8:53 pm
Probably not.

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedNov 24, 2012 10:02 pm
chronos_notashi wrote:
Don't worry. The game will be global, and those in Greece will be able to play as well. Though I must ask if Korea will be IP-banned, considering they have Scarlet Blade (Queen's Blade) in their country. I'm pretty sure it's not, but due to the discussions and arguments in the forums for another Aeria game about other countries having the same game, and people from those countries playing on the EN version and "causing the most lag", I just want to get that cleared up.  

Aeria has never IP restricted their games (including a game's native country).

chronos_notashi

Rank 3
chronos_notashi
PostedNov 24, 2012 10:25 pm
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
chronos_notashi wrote:

Aeria has never IP restricted their games (including a game's native country).  

I'm not completely sure about that. I think I remember one person in one of the forums posted a link to a thread from the AoVA forums stating that they did indeed do an IP ban due to a request made by the developers. I'm not completely sure of the details since it was a long time ago, but if it's true, then the statement that Aeria has never IP-restricted games may not be as true as one would think.

Dynasty Warriors Online (retired): Chronos.JX1; Chariot General | Grand Fantasia: HeroChronos>Berserker (will update server when I play again) | Aura Kingdom: Chronos Notashi; Ravager/Grenadier; Chimera server

miagatameskulo

Rank 1
miagatameskulo
PostedNov 25, 2012 1:31 am
thank you chronos im happy were be global ! THANK YOU

Zaebja

GameSage: Scarlet Blade
Zaebja
PostedNov 28, 2012 1:26 am
Ya AVA has a region block, the thread is gone now but I'm sure the block is still up.

IGN: Curaja <Curse> | Whipper Guide Soon to be Edited

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedNov 28, 2012 1:40 am
Zaebja wrote:
Ya AVA has a region block, the thread is gone now but I'm sure the block is still up.  

Aha, I stand corrected then. ;D

terracyrax

Rank 2
terracyrax
PostedNov 28, 2012 11:11 am
yeah aeria never puts up a ip block UNLESS asked by the developers but usually there is no ip block.