Author Message

mpmd23

Rank 0
mpmd23
Joined
07 May 2007
Posts
177
Location
United States
PostedNov 23, 2012 10:26 pm

Things that need cleard up

Things that need cleard up
frist thing about guild battles is it just the top 16 guilds that can join in it and if so how is that fair to every one else, it would very helpfull if a GM or PGM would respond to this and set things clear so all can under stand it . number 2 will thier be some help for the fights in the game so it will be more even'd out as it is now mages and archs rule they out power fighters to a point thats it not even funny,
Advertisement

WhiteKitsune55

Rank 0
Joined
15 Nov 2012
Posts
27
Location
United States
PostedNov 23, 2012 10:43 pm
yes it is only the top 16 guilds and yes it is fair that only the top 16 participate because only the top 16 will even stand a chance in the fights. I mean come on, the finals are KoA vs Skyrim, who could possibly beat their best fighters in a match? and as for knights being outmatched, I disagree. I have a hard time beating knights as an archer because their defense tears holes in my offense. and as a knight I found myself weakened by mages because my mdef was nothing compared to my pdef.

mpmd23

Rank 0
mpmd23
Joined
07 May 2007
Posts
177
Location
United States
PostedNov 23, 2012 11:23 pm

Things that need cleard up

Things that need cleard up
WhiteKitsune55 wrote:
yes it is only the top 16 guilds and yes it is fair that only the top 16 participate because only the top 16 will even stand a chance in the fights. I mean come on, the finals are KoA vs Skyrim, who could possibly beat their best fighters in a match? and as for knights being outmatched, I disagree. I have a hard time beating knights as an archer because their defense tears holes in my offense. and as a knight I found myself weakened by mages because my mdef was nothing compared to my pdef.  
if that is the case then why even allow more than 16 guilds to be made in the hole game since its going to be made that only a few guilds can ever get any thing

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
Joined
08 Feb 2008
Posts
7122
Location
Azores Portugal
PostedNov 23, 2012 11:42 pm
With the current system it could only be done with 16 guilds, not more or less. Honestly i think its a fair system.

If you think about it, each guild at their max holds 200 players, if im not wrong. Of course only 50 play the gw, so doing the math, 16x50 = 800. Thats 800 players that have that right every week.

If you really wanna play gw you can either join one of the best 16 guild, merge with one or just try and improve the one your in.

mpmd23

Rank 0
mpmd23
Joined
07 May 2007
Posts
177
Location
United States
PostedNov 24, 2012 1:17 am

Things that need cleard up

Things that need cleard up
jotasnake wrote:
With the current system it could only be done with 16 guilds, not more or less. Honestly i think its a fair system.

If you think about it, each guild at their max holds 200 players, if im not wrong. Of course only 50 play the gw, so doing the math, 16x50 = 800. Thats 800 players that have that right every week.

If you really wanna play gw you can either join one of the best 16 guild, merge with one or just try and improve the one your in.  
every guild should have the right to take part in guild battles not just the top 16 guilds you can try and justify it how ever you want the fact remains its unfiar to all the rest of the guilds in wartune's

WhiteKitsune55

Rank 0
Joined
15 Nov 2012
Posts
27
Location
United States
PostedNov 24, 2012 1:28 am

Re: Things that need cleard up

Things that need cleard up
mpmd23 wrote:
jotasnake wrote:
With the current system it could only be done with 16 guilds, not more or less. Honestly i think its a fair system.

If you think about it, each guild at their max holds 200 players, if im not wrong. Of course only 50 play the gw, so doing the math, 16x50 = 800. Thats 800 players that have that right every week.

If you really wanna play gw you can either join one of the best 16 guild, merge with one or just try and improve the one your in.  
every guild should have the right to take part in guild battles not just the top 16 guilds you can try and justify it how ever you want the fact remains its unfiar to all the rest of the guilds in wartune's  


I am not in one of the top guilds, I am the leader of FoxesDen, a small guild but growing. If we were allowed to participate, we would not. we are ranked low because we are not as strong as the guilds that are participating. why would you set your guild up for guaranteed failure?

mpmd23

Rank 0
mpmd23
Joined
07 May 2007
Posts
177
Location
United States
PostedNov 24, 2012 1:38 am

Re: Things that need cleard up

Things that need cleard up
WhiteKitsune55 wrote:
mpmd23 wrote:
jotasnake wrote:
With the current system it could only be done with 16 guilds, not more or less. Honestly i think its a fair system.

If you think about it, each guild at their max holds 200 players, if im not wrong. Of course only 50 play the gw, so doing the math, 16x50 = 800. Thats 800 players that have that right every week.

If you really wanna play gw you can either join one of the best 16 guild, merge with one or just try and improve the one your in.  
every guild should have the right to take part in guild battles not just the top 16 guilds you can try and justify it how ever you want the fact remains its unfiar to all the rest of the guilds in wartune's  


I am not in one of the top guilds, I am the leader of FoxesDen, a small guild but growing. If we were allowed to participate, we would not. we are ranked low because we are not as strong as the guilds that are participating. why would you set your guild up for guaranteed failure?  
its not about win or lose its about have the right to take part if any guild chose to and also win or lose every one gets a prize just because a guild is small dose not mean they are weak

nivtopdenueve

Rank 2
nivtopdenueve
Joined
05 Jun 2008
Posts
406
Location
Manchester NH United States
PostedNov 24, 2012 1:55 am
the guild war is such a huge map and all the npcs destroy you so fast that guilds with low #'s would just be a free win for somebody else. If you can't compete then you don't belong in it. Do your members a favor and disband theres no reason to be in a league that isnt top 16 seeing all the top 16's have 130 or so members you can find a new worthwhile 1 out there.

mpmd23

Rank 0
mpmd23
Joined
07 May 2007
Posts
177
Location
United States
PostedNov 24, 2012 11:03 am

Things that need cleard up

Things that need cleard up
nivtopdenueve wrote:
the guild war is such a huge map and all the npcs destroy you so fast that guilds with low #'s would just be a free win for somebody else. If you can't compete then you don't belong in it. Do your members a favor and disband theres no reason to be in a league that isnt top 16 seeing all the top 16's have 130 or so members you can find a new worthwhile 1 out there.  
open your eyes and stop being so closed mined about it who cares about the # of ppl you have in your guild thats not the point the point is every guild should have a right to take part if they so choese to not just the top 16 guilds

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
Joined
08 Feb 2008
Posts
7122
Location
Azores Portugal
PostedNov 24, 2012 12:24 pm
I don't agree with that statement.

However i see nothing wrong with doing another tier of 16 guilds, with much lower rewards from the 16-32 best guilds, but i'm not sure if the server is populated enough for this.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: