yoshibond8

Rank 0
yoshibond8
PostedNov 23, 2012 5:58 pm

Standing Up For The Community.

Hello my fellow friends, as some of you may or may not know I am Shotkid_ I am a true 07 ijji Beta player. I see a lot of people are getting mad of the things aeria is doing such as re releasing the Evl_Mp5 which a lot of people don't have, there are only a select few as most of you know. For the people who have this gun this isn't fair at all since it was never supposed to be released again. People are also against the Skull mask being for Ap too and Topic tried to explain on how this is good, which in all honesty it isn't. A lot of people think if Topic wasn't a GS he would be against this too and I 100% agree with that. I know they are trying to work with it but we'll see what happens. Also once a GS says something everyone for some reason agrees with them although Everyone knows its Bs..
I just feel like we need more people to stand up for the community before things go really wrong. As a community we can get things fixed and run sf the way it should be or we can just sit back and watch the game be destroyed.

TOPIC YOU PROMISED!!!
Advertisement

Valdentia

Rank 4
Valdentia
PostedNov 23, 2012 6:06 pm

Re: Standing Up For The Community.

yoshibond8 wrote:
Hello my fellow friends, as some of you may or may not know I am Shotkid_ I am a true 07 ijji Beta player. I see a lot of people are getting mad of the things aeria is doing such as re releasing the Evl_Mp5 which a lot of people don't have, there are only a select few as most of you know. For the people who have this gun this isn't fair at all since it was never supposed to be released again. People are also against the Skull mask being for Ap too and Topic tried to explain on how this is good, which in all honesty it isn't. A lot of people think if Topic wasn't a GS he would be against this too and I 100% agree with that. I know they are trying to work with it but we'll see what happens. Also once a GS says something everyone for some reason agrees with them although Everyone knows its Bs..
I just feel like we need more people to stand up for the community before things go really wrong. As a community we can get things fixed and run sf the way it should be or we can just sit back and watch the game be destroyed.  

I understand what you mean but you probably misinterpreted things. Topic IS fighting for the Skullmask to be for SP. Memphis I'm sure would of liked it to be SP but there are certain things Aeria do not have full control of. Dragonfly set the standards and produce the codes and offer what is available. If other versions had Skullmask for AP It seems Dragonfly saw it fit to make it for us also. Now it's possible this could be reviewed.

I do believe the GS's are in the position to communicate forward for community needs truely and keep a happy balance as best they can

As for the 'not releasing or limited weapons'. I totally know how you feel but it's a slightly selfish attitude to have. You may have something and do not want anyone else to have it. You know? I'm kind of in the mindset now, where I have lots of weapons and some limited and I dont mind if they come back out again for others to enjoy.

We do have good people representing the community well. Dont worry but glad you voiced your concerns.

TopSecret1337

Rank 0
TopSecret1337
PostedNov 23, 2012 8:22 pm

Re: Standing Up For The Community.

Valdentia wrote:
yoshibond8 wrote:

I understand what you mean but you probably misinterpreted things. Topic IS fighting for the Skullmask to be for SP. Memphis I'm sure would of liked it to be SP but there are certain things Aeria do not have full control of. Dragonfly set the standards and produce the codes and offer what is available. If other versions had Skullmask for AP It seems Dragonfly saw it fit to make it for us also. Now it's possible this could be reviewed.

I do believe the GS's are in the position to communicate forward for community needs truely and keep a happy balance as best they can

As for the 'not releasing or limited weapons'. I totally know how you feel but it's a slightly selfish attitude to have. You may have something and do not want anyone else to have it. You know? I'm kind of in the mindset now, where I have lots of weapons and some limited and I dont mind if they come back out again for others to enjoy.

We do have good people representing the community well. Dont worry but glad you voiced your concerns.  

+1

InnovatorBoss23

Rank 0
PostedNov 23, 2012 8:26 pm

SHUT THE Free Knights UP MY NIQQA U TRASH

YOU NOT FROM 2007 BECAUSE GAME CAME OUT IN 2006 freaking DUMB AZZ

TopSecret1337

Rank 0
TopSecret1337
PostedNov 23, 2012 8:27 pm

Re: SHUT THE Free Knights UP MY NIQQA U TRASH

InnovatorBoss23 wrote:
YOU NOT FROM 2007 BECAUSE GAME CAME OUT IN 2006 freaking DUMB AZZ  

Nope - February 2007 & in Korea July 2004

yoshibond8

Rank 0
yoshibond8
PostedNov 24, 2012 12:00 am
yessir and nah I didn't misinterparate anything and there is people that will 100% agree with me. But thank you for your concern

TOPIC YOU PROMISED!!!

dudebroradical1

Rank 3
dudebroradical1
PostedNov 24, 2012 12:26 am
You want to know what'll make these useless threads more useful, is if everyone on USF didn't buy AP for 1 week, not one person...

Innovator_

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
Innovator_
PostedNov 24, 2012 12:33 am
The promises were made by IJJI not AeriaGames. AeriaGames does not have to keep promises that IJJI made. IJJI broke their promises many times. Ex: Red Tiger PSG-1/AK, EVL_MP5, Dragon M4A1, Gold Uzi, and EVL M16.

AeriaGames has every right to re-release these things if they want. You have to get over the fact that this isn't IJJI anymore, this is AeriaGames. I'm not trying to be rude or mean I'm trying to be real.

Trust me everyone is against the Skull Mask being AP. After months of fighting for YOU guys so Skull would be SP I'm pretty devastated. But then again it does not cost that much to stack a year. It costs like $50. Like we said before though, we are finding an option with Dragonfly so its SP. We're doing our BEST for you guys. We are here for you, the community.

What else is going wrong in the game? Because looking at the population only a few things are going wrong that isn't really wrong besides the fact that Skull is AP. Guns that were promised not to be re-released isn't AeriaGames fault.

The game has 1K+ players so AeriaGames and its staff is obviously doing something right.

Law | Sniper

dudebroradical1

Rank 3
dudebroradical1
PostedNov 24, 2012 1:02 am
Innovator_ wrote:
The promises were made by IJJI not AeriaGames. AeriaGames does not have to keep promises that IJJI made. IJJI broke their promises many times. Ex: Red Tiger PSG-1/AK, EVL_MP5, Dragon M4A1, Gold Uzi, and EVL M16.

AeriaGames has every right to re-release these things if they want. You have to get over the fact that this isn't IJJI anymore, this is AeriaGames. I'm not trying to be rude or mean I'm trying to be real.

Trust me everyone is against the Skull Mask being AP. After months of fighting for YOU guys so Skull would be SP I'm pretty devastated. But then again it does not cost that much to stack a year. It costs like $50. Like we said before though, we are finding an option with Dragonfly so its SP. We're doing our BEST for you guys. We are here for you, the community.

What else is going wrong in the game? Because looking at the population only a few things are going wrong that isn't really wrong besides the fact that Skull is AP. Guns that were promised not to be re-released isn't AeriaGames fault.

The game has 1K+ players so AeriaGames and its staff is obviously doing something right.  

+1