AweClaw

Rank 0
AweClaw
PostedNov 30, 2012 5:15 am
the amount of perks added to an item dont relly make the game better or add any extra usefulness for the player simply because what is available to you is available to others meaning... no advantage to you at all there for why not have low stat items with very few perks on each item and that will increase their value to you and add a more unique character compared to that character who started with you of the same class who kept up with your lvl its the small things in DKO that are important its the margins not the overstated stat items of other big name mmorpgs that add value to the game and add to making YOUR character different to the other it brings out how much your choice ultaimately makes the difference in the end, YOUR CHOICE is noticed more than if you had 5 perks on an item instead of 1 or 2

Advertisement

Dathaedr

Rank 0
Dathaedr
PostedDec 04, 2012 3:52 am

Re: Critics

If the game will start how it is now will fail
Hwarang1982 wrote:
Why?

1)Very poor caracter cretion and the mele caracters are ugly.  

Your grammer is ugly.

Thoreac

Rank 0
Thoreac
PostedDec 04, 2012 8:06 am
AweClaw wrote:
the amount of perks added to an item dont relly make the game better or add any extra usefulness for the player simply because what is available to you is available to others meaning... no advantage to you at all there for why not have low stat items with very few perks on each item and that will increase their value to you and add a more unique character compared to that character who started with you of the same class who kept up with your lvl its the small things in DKO that are important its the margins not the overstated stat items of other big name mmorpgs that add value to the game and add to making YOUR character different to the other it brings out how much your choice ultaimately makes the difference in the end, YOUR CHOICE is noticed more than if you had 5 perks on an item instead of 1 or 2  

Thank you! Better than I could have said it Smile

+1 !

<br>Spoken as a man playing a (large breasted) cat-woman in a virtual world

VanityAssassin

Rank 1
PostedDec 04, 2012 9:32 am

Dathaedr wrote:
Hwarang1982 wrote:
Why?

Your grammar is ugly.  

*corrected

Krichek: here and there... Lvl60 Spiritmaster, Aion:: Lvl40 Mage, Drakensang:: Lvl125 Shadow, Soul of the Ultimate Nation:: Lvl150 Asc Modo, Jade Dynasty

robertgriffin10

Rank 2
robertgriffin10
PostedDec 04, 2012 4:21 pm

VanityAssassin wrote:
Dathaedr wrote:
Hwarang1982 wrote:
Why?

Your grammar is ugly.  

*corrected  

lmao someone trying to act smart by making a comment account about someones grammar when they can't even spell grammar.

Extra0rdinary

Rank 2
Extra0rdinary
PostedDec 04, 2012 5:25 pm
LordRapthorne wrote:
The main thing that no one's mentioned that is also probably the most important and nothing to do with the gameplay itself:

The client's resource usage needs a serious overall, the optimisation is disgustingly terrible. If this goes in to release in this state, expect large scale arenas to only be attended by those wealthy enough to own top end gaming computers.  

+1,000 to Lord.

I agree most with him on this point.

Dathaedr

Rank 0
Dathaedr
PostedDec 04, 2012 6:35 pm

robertgriffin10 wrote:
VanityAssassin wrote:
Dathaedr wrote:
Hwarang1982 wrote:
Why?

Your grammar is ugly.  

*corrected  

lmao someone trying to act smart by making a comment account about someones grammar when they can't even spell grammar.  

In Australia we spell it grammer, not grammar.

TheBeast.69

Rank 0
PostedDec 04, 2012 6:38 pm
yeah the LAG was HORRIBLE at Castle Siege and my laptop is not bad either. every other mmo game i have played on my laptop i ran on max settings and i didnt get any lag, however, in CB i ran on the lowest settings and the lag was horrible

Intel Core i7 Processor
NVIDIA GeForce GT 230M Video Card
6 GB Ram
Fast Internet

VanityAssassin

Rank 1
PostedDec 05, 2012 1:17 am

Dathaedr wrote:
robertgriffin10 wrote:
VanityAssassin wrote:
Dathaedr wrote:
Hwarang1982 wrote:
Why?

Your grammar is ugly.  

*corrected  

Not according to the Australian National Dictionary Centre... but anyway, the guy made some good, debatable points so why trivialise the fact that English obviously isn't his native language?

Krichek: here and there... Lvl60 Spiritmaster, Aion:: Lvl40 Mage, Drakensang:: Lvl125 Shadow, Soul of the Ultimate Nation:: Lvl150 Asc Modo, Jade Dynasty

AweClaw

Rank 0
AweClaw
PostedDec 05, 2012 4:17 am

VanityAssassin wrote:
Dathaedr wrote:
robertgriffin10 wrote:
VanityAssassin wrote:
Dathaedr wrote:
Hwarang1982 wrote:
Why?

Your grammar is ugly.  

*corrected  

Not according to the Australian National Dictionary Centre... but anyway, the guy made some good, debatable points so why trivialise the fact that English obviously isn't his native language?  

yea... not really the place for grammar debates is it?