Hwarang1982

Rank 0
PostedNov 23, 2012 3:30 pm

Critics

If the game will start how it is now will fail
Why?

1)Very poor caracter creation and the mele caracters are ugly.In comparation to other games like Aion,RaideZ,Vindictus.
Not to say that RaiderZ already failed in open beta.

2)Skils

a)Every class need more skils that alow players to make a unique build.
Played all classes and always in class chanel most people had the same build same skils.

b)Why we need to invest 3 points on other skils if we dont need them and we dont want them?

I have spend so many points in skils that i never used and didnt want them just to unlock other skils.
Find other option

c)I dont know what think other players about skils cast but for me a 1sec cast time skil lock like he have 3 sec lol.
And the mage spels have very big cooldowns

3)Items

2012 items?
You guys need need to make better items
People in this days wana see items with many stats on it not only +20 damage reduction and 20 block for a shild

To understand better what i mean i only say Diablo 2.
Played that game over 6 years and after that didnt find a game that have so awsome gear like diablo2 had

A game dont need to have awsome grafik but he need :

1)Many skils with nice efects
2)A good caracter creation
3)Many dungeons and Raids
4)Bosses hard to kils bosses
5)A good end game
6)Items to grind and i mean unique items(when a player reach the highest lvl he need to grind items to make a good gear)give them somthing awsome to farm some unique set items with that make them to say WOW lock what i found
7)A very good pvp like arena guild wars....
8)Crafting system for guild
Advertisement

robertgriffin10

Rank 2
robertgriffin10
PostedNov 23, 2012 5:14 pm
I agree on most of the things you said. I still do not understand how their is no difference between a Lykan an a Human... They should not have the same abilities. The skills should be a lvl requirement not skill point requirement.

One other thing is the timer on the potions....1 freaking minute????/ You've got to be kidding me. It lacks war, and what type of game has no open world PVP??

I know this is only CBT but for this games player base to rise there are many things that need to be fixed.

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedNov 23, 2012 5:19 pm

Re: Critics

Hwarang1982 wrote:
Please.. no, not that senselss usless, **** game..

Arena, Istanced or whatever form of PvP like that: NO.

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

melnikovaa88

Rank 0
PostedNov 23, 2012 6:22 pm

Hwarang1982 wrote:
Why?

1)Very poor caracter creation and the mele caracters are ugly.In comparation to other games like Aion,RaideZ,Vindictus.
Not to say that RaiderZ already failed in open beta.

2)Skils

a)Every class need more skils that alow players to make a unique build.
Played all classes and always in class chanel most people had the same build same skils.

b)Why we need to invest 3 points on other skils if we dont need them and we dont want them?

I have spend so many points in skils that i never used and didnt want them just to unlock other skils.
Find other option

c)I dont know what think other players about skils cast but for me a 1sec cast time skil lock like he have 3 sec lol.
And the mage spels have very big cooldowns

3)Items

2012 items?
You guys need need to make better items
People in this days wana see items with many stats on it not only +20 damage reduction and 20 block for a shild

To understand better what i mean i only say Diablo 2.
Played that game over 6 years and after that didnt find a game that have so awsome gear like diablo2 had

A game dont need to have awsome grafik but he need :

1)Many skils with nice efects
2)A good caracter creation
3)Many dungeons and Raids
4)Bosses hard to kils bosses
5)A good end game
6)Items to grind and i mean unique items(when a player reach the highest lvl he need to grind items to make a good gear)give them somthing awsome to farm some unique set items with that make them to say WOW lock what i found
8)Crafting system for guild  

+1
I agree with this...

Sehlyet

Rank 0
PostedNov 23, 2012 10:55 pm
I disagree on a number of the ops points and surprisingly agree with bryan.fury on something.

1. Does having a pretty warrior with a bunch of embellishments really add to the game play?
2. Play style will still vary between players sometimes drastically.
3. see below.

More =/= Better
Unneeded complexity in a game doesn't add to the experience it detracts from it.

Spending all day farming for an item that might just maybe have +3 fire resistance instead of the +2 resist so you can go into pvp and be just that much better is just adding a step that wasn't needed. I know its a mmorpg not a fps but honestly the end goal is to pvp why add 30 unnecessary steps to get there.

There are hundreds of mmo's out there that have all the things you listed why would you want to make this one that is at least a little different and doesn't overwhelm you with busy work into one of those clones.

Hwarang1982

Rank 0
PostedNov 24, 2012 1:28 am
Sehlyet wrote:
I disagree on a number of the ops points and surprisingly agree with bryan.fury on something.

1. Does having a pretty warrior with a bunch of embellishments really add to the game play?
2. Play style will still vary between players sometimes drastically.
3. see below.

More =/= Better
Unneeded complexity in a game doesn't add to the experience it detracts from it.

Spending all day farming for an item that might just maybe have +3 fire resistance instead of the +2 resist so you can go into pvp and be just that much better is just adding a step that wasn't needed. I know its a mmorpg not a fps but honestly the end goal is to pvp why add 30 unnecessary steps to get there.

There are hundreds of mmo's out there that have all the things you listed why would you want to make this one that is at least a little different and doesn't overwhelm you with busy work into one of those clones.  

1)This is what the people want in ths days and thats why i have said this game need a beeter caracter creation.
I didnt say need to be only one good loking face.
Not to say out there are girls who like to play mele chars and cusstomize the mele chars how they want.
People need this option to customize the chars how they want chosing from many faces,hair style and other things.

2)Even a broswer game have much better skils.I dont like to have same skills and same build like other players.
Pls tell me how many atack skiils you use in this game?
Me after lvl 30 i have used only 2 atack skils.
Why?
There are not many skils to select most are crap and unuseful and mobs are easy to kill.

3)I didnt say you need to farm for a item who have maybe +2 more resist how you have said.
But people like to have special items with tons of stats and other things on it.
Yeah the End goal is to pvp like RaideZ the new open beta game,people already reached the max lvl already have the highest items and already bored all to pvp.
If you make lvl max in few weeks and you have the best items how long you gone pvp lol?
Grinding items keep the games alive but only if people have somthing awsome to grind like some unique sets,epic and legeds items with random stats.
Would you not like to find a item a item with perfect stats that people gone invidiate you?

You said there are hundreds of mmo's out there that have all the things you listed why would you want to make this one that is at least a little different and doesn't overwhelm you with busy work into one of those clones.

What games?

Most games out there failed already and now they prepare big updates for next year to win the players back.
100 of mmos?
I dont like to play old games and most of them they want just your money and not even listen to you.
How i have said many games have failed this year and most are preparing big updates for next year.
And im just locking for a good new game and start all from new.

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedNov 24, 2012 6:11 am

Hwarang1982 wrote:
Why?

1)Very poor caracter creation and the mele caracters are ugly.

*clip*

2)Skils

*clip*

*clip*

3)Items

*clip*  

1) Race and Class Profiling does seem like a step backward. However, the developer probably isn't going to go back and add a new gender to each race.

2)
a) This is not true. I've heard of about 4 builds for warrior, about 10 builds for Shadow mage, and Sorceress has at least 8 builds. The key differences are in how much someone focuses on end skills, and whether they stat Con/Damage/evade/ or MP maintenance.

b) If that was not a requirement, you could essentially pick up every skill. That would be quite unfair, as tbh the skills themselves don't add large amounts of damage. For instance on a SM, Level 2 of most skills only adds 10 damage over a previous level. Which is more valuable? 10 damage, or having every skill? Obviously the latter. And the more valuable in this case = the least desirable. You need to choose a tree and stick with it.

c) 1 Sec cast is fine for me. I'm very rarely ever KS'd by even warriors, and Paladins, and I'm a SM. Warriors actually fear pvping me, because I can hit them for 800.

3)Diablo II is a different sort of franchise. It's technically an RPG with small parties enabled. It is FAR from MMORPG, and every game that mimics its qualities is ALSO just an RPG. I have never once seen a MMO get as complicated as Diablo. With good reason: MMO's are designed to make people spend. If you had all the randomness Diablo has in an MMO, You'd be looking at $thousand monthly AP expenditure for toon improvement.

-The skills have nice effects
-Character creation is wanting a little bit, but liveable
-The CB doesn't have all the content yet. Surely there'll be more in OB.
-Bosses are hard to kill. As of yet, I havent really seen many people other than myself soloing them. In fact, I've seen the bosses wipe parties. They also have good spawn windows, so I cant complain.
-We have yet to see what end game for DK is. Be patient
-Runes are pretty unique.... and the ability to get the ones you want are a real crap shoot. I've farmed over 2000 runes so far, and not a single Magic Crit rune has popped up, but I bought 2 off someone else. (Even Diablo cna no longer claim Unique items. Nearly 2000-3000+ of every "Unique" exists).

-Crafting is a moot point imo.

Shoshko

Rank 0
PostedNov 24, 2012 8:50 am

Rekikyo wrote:
2)
a) This is not true. I've heard of about 4 builds for warrior, about 10 builds for Shadow mage, and Sorceress has at least 8 builds. The key differences are in how much someone focuses on end skills, and whether they stat Con/Damage/evade/ or MP maintenance.  

no offence but this is BS. if u consider a warrior puting 6 skill points for the hp skill then go pure left or going right tree then taking few skills from left for dmg wise.

u even think those stuff even make a difference u r wrong man.... there is no builds in this game u just put like 25-30 in one tree and add to left for useful skills since there is no perfect tree.

theres absolutely no difference in what u r calling builds.

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedNov 24, 2012 1:26 pm

Shoshko wrote:
Rekikyo wrote:
2)

no offence but this is BS. if u consider a warrior puting 6 skill points for the hp skill then go pure left or going right tree then taking few skills from left for dmg wise.

u even think those stuff even make a difference u r wrong man.... there is no builds in this game u just put like 25-30 in one tree and add to left for useful skills since there is no perfect tree.

theres absolutely no difference in what u r calling builds.  

There is a shield build, and there is a broadsword build. Whether someone takes Con, Str, Dex of a hybrid of different ones, also is Build material. Some link all three, some link one. others link 2.....

Then you have to consider Crit linking vs STR linking.

Then you have to consider do you want more HP, or more stats.

Then you have to consider, do you want to dodge, or do you want to defend?

There are alot of choices that deviate your toon to one playstyle or another.

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedNov 24, 2012 4:26 pm
The main thing that no one's mentioned that is also probably the most important and nothing to do with the gameplay itself:

The client's resource usage needs a serious overall, the optimisation is disgustingly terrible. If this goes in to release in this state, expect large scale arenas to only be attended by those wealthy enough to own top end gaming computers.

<center></center>