burnufackaz

Rank 0
PostedNov 23, 2012 3:09 pm

I want to buy AP

I want to buy ap
Me and my friends..we want to buy some ap..but here´s the problem: I live in Ukraine and when i click on " buy ap" theres no Ukraine in coutry selection...can anyone help me please? because i really want to donate..if possible by SMS option( easier).

Thank you, and sorry for my English Very Happy
Advertisement

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedNov 23, 2012 3:57 pm
Hi~!

You don't have to choose your exact currency from the list, as long as the service you choose to pay with supports your country, you can buy AP with it. If you want to use an SMS payment option, I recommend using OneBip, they also support your country~ To find OneBip on the payment option list, choose any other currency than English - USD.

burnufackaz

Rank 0
PostedNov 24, 2012 5:43 am
Hi, thanks for the reply but i have 1 more question. For example i choose Portugal, it has the onebip function too... then i move to step 2 in wich i need to choose how much aeria points i want to buy by EUROS but in my country we cant charge our cellphone by EUROS only by national "HRYVNIA" ... any idea?

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedNov 24, 2012 6:42 am
burnufackaz wrote:
Hi, thanks for the reply but i have 1 more question. For example i choose Portugal, it has the onebip function too... then i move to step 2 in wich i need to choose how much aeria points i want to buy by EUROS but in my country we cant charge our cellphone by EUROS only by national "HRYVNIA" ... any idea?  

You don't need it to be your exact currency to pay, when you pay, they will automatically convert the currency, and withdraw the proper amount from your cellphone. o/

burnufackaz

Rank 0
PostedNov 24, 2012 7:02 am
ohh i see.... well thank you very much and good luck =)