pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedNov 23, 2012 1:56 pm

[Enhance] Discoveries and Tips

Let's share our discoveries!
Hello there people Very Happy

I'm testing 'enhance' to see how it works and will share whatever I find with you!
If you have something to share, feel free!

• Enhacing a card with other identical gives 4x EXP bonus

Example: Undine Siren Curine + Undine Siren Curine

• Enhacing a card with other with similar type gives 2x EXP bonus

Example: Undine Siren Curine + Floral Pixie Ovida

• Maxed level Pirate Cards gets silver frame (the border). With that, the ATK and Def will increase 25%. Higher the rarity, higher the level a card will go.

Example: Undine Siren Curine + Undine Siren Curine

• Using a lv1 as Base and Enhancing with a higher level does not creates high exp like Monster Paradise (1> 7 > 14). Instead just creates a Enhance+1 lv card.

Example: lv1 Floral Pixie Meron and use a lv1 Floral Pixie Meron as jewel will create a lv8 Floral Pixie Meron. If you get another lv1 Floral Pixie Meron and enhance with lv8 Floral Pixie Meron (as jewel), will create just a lv9 Floral Pixie Meron (With combo level 7).
If you try lv1 Floral Pixie Meron and use TWO lv1 Floral Pixie Meron as jewels on the same enhance, will create the same lv9 Floral Pixie Meron, but with an increased combo level (8 instead of 7). TODO: Make more tests as Help states that combo level increase is 'Random' when enhancing.

• Some Pirate Cards can't be Jewels of another cards when enhancing.

Example: Vanessa the Crusher (Bellator, Sword, Rarity 3) can't be used as Jewel for Gold Broad Axe Galila (Bellator, Sword, Rarity 3). And vice-versa, Gold Broad can't be Jewel for Vanessa.
I'm still trying to figure out if is related to Rarity level as both can use Guardian Zamara (Bellator, Sword, Rarity 1) as Jewel but can't use Tabia the Red (Bellator, Sword, Rarity 2).

I'll be updating the topic with more findings. Share yours and I'll add to the first post Smile
Advertisement

Yoshifisheven

Rank 0
PostedNov 24, 2012 10:41 am
Nice!

Posted By Aeria Mobile