hod135

Rank 0
PostedNov 23, 2012 5:00 am

Failed to connect to server

Failed to connect to server
Hi,
so i just came back to play after 6 months of study.
and this morning, i had a problem, which is continues, when i login i'm entering to the game, after the opening screens (of aeria, ava, and nvidia) i get the massage "failed to connect to server"..
i tried to log out and login back, and it didn't work..
i tried to restart my computer, and it didn't work..
i don't really know if i am the only victim, but maybe something happened to the aeria servers?

and also..
i'm having some problems with my ping, before i quited ava i had 100-110 ping, now i have 150+, can i fix it somehow?

thanks!
Advertisement

hod135

Rank 0
PostedNov 23, 2012 10:31 pm
please anyone?

hod135

Rank 0
PostedNov 29, 2012 2:15 am
someone please!!!!!!

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedNov 29, 2012 7:09 am
you could try different things like making a.v.a allowed in your firewall. the problem might also lie with your anti virus.

or close steam (if you have it opened) and basically close everything you don't need from task manager (only close programs/processes you know about) and start the game with NWZLauncher.exe

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing

xAtomicEgg

Rank 5
xAtomicEgg
PostedNov 29, 2012 10:02 am
If I'm not mistaken, I think Israel is IP Blocked

hod135

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2012 2:16 pm
blanzyuu, i tried to launch the game from NWZLauncher.exe as you told me to, and still, i can't connect to the server, this massage just keeps poping up.. and AVA is already allowed in my Firewall..
what problem could the antivirus make? and how do i check it?

xAtomicEgg, what do you mean by that? and how did you know i'm from Israel?

kalinXange

Rank 2
PostedDec 01, 2012 5:31 pm
xAtomicEgg wrote:
If I'm not mistaken, I think Israel is IP Blocked  

no no. 1 My AVA Friend is living on Israel and i saw hem yesterday playing.

JalepenoSauce

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2012 8:35 pm
Hello, I will assist you with this problem.

I read your whole post and noticed you got past the A.V.A splash screen. Then you stated that it shows the loading part where it shows all credits, name of game, and the sponsors. Then you said right after that it said failed to connect to server.

I believe at that time Aeria's servers were offline due to some technical issues.

Also, for your ping problem, you can fix it but not by much. Follow some of the tips below.

Tip 1: Try to reduce your in-game graphics to lower settings to clear up the lag.
Tip 2: Get a program like "Game Booster". (I am only naming these as examples)
Tip 3: Get a new PC which has even more powerful specifications.

P.S.- Ping can also be affected by the location and distance of you and how far you are from Aeria Games servers. Therefore, your ping was low for Ijji but higher for Aeria Games.

Need any more help? PM me or add my Skype- avaisbest .

Hope I've helped!

Posted By Aeria Mobile

hod135

Rank 0
PostedDec 02, 2012 10:58 am
JalepenoSauce wrote:
Hello, I will assist you with this problem.

I read your whole post and noticed you got past the A.V.A splash screen. Then you stated that it shows the loading part where it shows all credits, name of game, and the sponsors. Then you said right after that it said failed to connect to server.

I believe at that time Aeria's servers were offline due to some technical issues.

Also, for your ping problem, you can fix it but not by much. Follow some of the tips below.

Tip 1: Try to reduce your in-game graphics to lower settings to clear up the lag.
Tip 2: Get a program like "Game Booster". (I am only naming these as examples)
Tip 3: Get a new PC which has even more powerful specifications.

P.S.- Ping can also be affected by the location and distance of you and how far you are from Aeria Games servers. Therefore, your ping was low for Ijji but higher for Aeria Games.

Need any more help? PM me or add my Skype- avaisbest .

Hope I've helped!  

guess i haven't mentioned it before, its not about aeria's severs, i'm the only victim unfortunately.
i don't even know if its about my player or my computer itself.
i tried to connect to my player in my brother's computer, and from some reason his computer connects only to his player, and not mine...
so i can't tell exactly if its my player or the computer.

JalepenoSauce

Rank 0
PostedDec 02, 2012 12:03 pm
Must be a PC issue or your account must have some type of ban.

Posted By Aeria Mobile