mschultz98

Rank 3
mschultz98
PostedNov 27, 2012 1:04 pm
There is no need to double post.

Make sure that Grand Fantasia is allowed through your firewall or Antivirus settings and that you're running in administrative mode.
Advertisement

Kazuma0

Rank 0
Kazuma0
PostedNov 27, 2012 3:33 pm

to mschultz98

did you read my post?
i have already tryd that but thats not the problem either i wrote in the new post and made an update in this one that i have already tryid all that but nothing works so i wanted to ask if the Gm could ask the game makers if thy could check the game from there side to see whats wrong.
i have been DC every time i loggin after 2 seconds to 5 minuts for 3-4 days now and its geting old and im starting to get angry becous nothing i do seems to work and i still dc all the time thats why im asking for help.
and thats also why i repost it again becous i wount stop dceing all the time and its geting hard to play the game i cant even do a doungeon run with out dc the moment i walk in to the doungen.
try to have the same problems for almost a week and see if your as happy go lucky.

(sorry if i sound angry but its realy geting on my nerv that i cant play the game when i have been working on my characters sins the end of the beta version of GF)

Kazuma0

freemclays

GameSage: Grand Fantasia
freemclays
PostedNov 27, 2012 5:20 pm

Re: to mschultz98

did you read my post?
Kazuma0 wrote:
i have already tryd that but thats not the problem either i wrote in the new post and made an update in this one that i have already tryid all that but nothing works so i wanted to ask if the Gm could ask the game makers if thy could check the game from there side to see whats wrong.
i have been DC every time i loggin after 2 seconds to 5 minuts for 3-4 days now and its geting old and im starting to get angry becous nothing i do seems to work and i still dc all the time thats why im asking for help.
and thats also why i repost it again becous i wount stop dceing all the time and its geting hard to play the game i cant even do a doungeon run with out dc the moment i walk in to the doungen.
try to have the same problems for almost a week and see if your as happy go lucky.

(sorry if i sound angry but its realy geting on my nerv that i cant play the game when i have been working on my characters sins the end of the beta version of GF)  

I, for one, DC a lot myself, sometimes before I even go past the loading screen. If you are using a wireless connection, don't assume it's fine just because it says the signal is Excelent, I tend to have a more stable connection on 3/5 bars rather than 5/5.

Also, to think there's something wrong with the game is rather silly. Not to sound offensive, but you're the only person who's complaining about DC'ing, what makes you think it's from the games side? Try logging in from a friends place or your Library, I'm 100% sure it will not DC, or at least not as frequently. Other than your connection, I don't know what could possibly be wrong, so I hope you try that out.

P.S. Don't assume your connection is fine because websites and videos load, GF needs constant feeding rather than "load once and you're good to go", so once you skip a certain amount of time with no input to the game it times out and disconnects you.