Kazuma0

Rank 0
Kazuma0
PostedNov 22, 2012 10:06 pm

DC

any one know a resun to why one dc all the time
hello i have been dcing every 3rd to 5th minut sins yesterday and dont know why i know that its not my computer and my internet says that there is a okay conection so what other resuns can it be i have already run my patch 2 time's just to be safe to see if that worked it did not still dc becous of it i cant play GF any one have any idea on what may be the problem?

Kazuma0
Advertisement

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedNov 22, 2012 10:32 pm
Change your password. Do a full scan of the game at the client screen. These could be possible problems. Hope it helps o:

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedNov 22, 2012 10:45 pm
Sometimes it can be your internet even if it says you have an okay connection. Try resetting your internet, change your password and do a full scan of the game at the client screen as minuzaki said. I hope this will help you

Kazuma0

Rank 0
Kazuma0
PostedNov 23, 2012 3:37 pm

tryd it out

okay
so i have tryd out every thing that my freinds and you 2 told me i could to and there seems to be nothing wrong just changed my password and hope that will work if it dont i dont know what to do becous its realy geting to me that i cant play the game i dont know if its becous of the merge that i dc all the time or if there is any other resun thats why i would like to ask a GM to tell the guys ar aeriagame's to do a full check on there side as well and see if the problem is from there side after all. thanks for your time (P.S if its not the password then im change it again to somting easy to remember)

Kazuma0

Kazuma0

Rank 0
Kazuma0
PostedNov 23, 2012 3:43 pm

not password

dident think it was
just like i was thinking its not the password becous i dced the moment i logged in.

Kazuma0

xIreRoll

Rank 2
xIreRoll
PostedNov 23, 2012 3:44 pm
This happened alot to me. I would try resetting your modem which usually fixes my connection/internet problems, or you can reinstall. Reinstalling can be a hastle though if there's a larger time frame from original installation
P.S. i dig your mobile suit avatar

Kazuma0

Rank 0
Kazuma0
PostedNov 23, 2012 3:57 pm

thanks

tryd all that
well i have tryd all that already and no dice still dc all the time.

also thanks tho my avatar is not a mobile suit its from a old anime named Teknoman and the the avatar i use is also cald Teknoman in the show (also there are 2 shows one old and one new the old is about a guy who can tranform into a mecha like armor with a crytsal but every time he use it he lose parts of his memory then in the other version its about a girl who use a armor insted to battle the same enemy also the new version is a litle like a what happend after the original serie version)

Kazuma0

xIreRoll

Rank 2
xIreRoll
PostedNov 23, 2012 4:16 pm
well mecha is mecha, still looks nice

what about your graphic settings in game? and is your video card fully updated?

Kazuma0

Rank 0
Kazuma0
PostedNov 23, 2012 7:21 pm

HP

computer
my computer is from HP and it update's on its own but i dont update any thing from HP becous last time it wanted to update a HP program i got a virus that took out my screen and every thing ells on my computer. thats why i never update it when it ask for new update's.
but still i dont think its the computer and the Dcing started 2 days ago now and just wount stop.

also if you have the time you should look up teknoman its a great anime.
also here is one anime about mystery's and there is a litle horror in it (and the opening is realy good) its also a old anime. name Ayatsuri Sakon.

Kazuma0

Rank 0
Kazuma0
PostedNov 27, 2012 10:15 am

GF Gm members please help me out some how

okay im realy starting to get angry now
i have been playing GF sins the end of the beta version and never have i been dc so often as i do now i mean its every 2 second and for no resun and now i can even get into the game server could you guys please do somting on your end i dont know what the problem is but could you take a look on your side to see if its your side the problem is becous i have done every thing people have told me to do change password,run the patch, check for virus, redownload the game, check internet and upgrade the game patch but nothing works i still dc every 2 second to 5 minut and its hard like Hard to play becous of it please do a check up of the game on your end and help me becous i realy like GF and i dont want to have to stop playing becous i dc all the time.

Kazuma0