Ninniachel

Rank 3
Ninniachel
PostedNov 27, 2012 7:48 am
Suggestion for sorceress would be to make our water elementals unkillable by other players except in a PvP setting and only then by enemy players in that setting. I was questing yesterday and me and a bunch of other sorceresses had our water elementals constantly killed by another player. I wish I could have killed this player but I could not because it was not in a PvP setting.

Advertisement

Un.Leashed

Rank 0
Un.Leashed
PostedNov 27, 2012 8:02 am
MPure wrote:
Yeah. As of legendary wep status, sorc wins vs warrior at least 75% of the time.  

A legendary geared Sorc vs a legendary geared Warrior?

MPure

Rank 1
MPure
PostedNov 27, 2012 10:32 am
Un.Leashed wrote:
MPure wrote:
Yeah. As of legendary wep status, sorc wins vs warrior at least 75% of the time.  

A legendary geared Sorc vs a legendary geared Warrior?  

Yes
A more in depth summary of it

Warrior charges, sorc opens with stun. If stun procs, sorc has already won.

Stun fails, now warrior has a chance to stun. If warrior stun fails, warrior will lose.

If sorc stun fails, and warrior stun hits, warrior now has a good chance at winning - which is the best case scenario.

whitevamp

Rank 0
PostedNov 27, 2012 2:08 pm
I haven't read all of the posts just the first 2.5 pages, and agree with every thing that had been said about sorc.
the elemental needs a hp increase/and or a increase in it defance. i can take more hits then the pet can, with no hp pots.
also the healing spell for the summon should not require a target

zerconius

Rank 0
zerconius
PostedNov 27, 2012 4:07 pm
A Sorceress should be effective with or without the pet. If the pet hp side increases or they alter that end then they'll need to boost the damage from the left path or nerf some of the right path player damage to compensate for the adjustment. Both routes will need to be tweaked so they remain an effective option for players and not one severely overpowering the other.

Left path for Sorceress is meant to be the damage/speed route while the right side is meant to be more of a summoner/minor control style route with a reduction to damage compared to the left path of the Sorceress (about 7~10% to be made up with the pet) and no cast reduction skills.

synster14

Rank 3
synster14
PostedNov 27, 2012 4:10 pm
The pet is utterly useless.

If you let it sit and attack someone for eternity, it would never kill them.

Base HP regen out does it's damage....

Piccard

Rank 0
PostedNov 27, 2012 4:40 pm

Sorceress needs fixing

1. Add an attack key config for the summon elemental, to just click on the UI to make it attack is utterly usless.

2. Give the summon elemental some more beef, for one he cannot not sustain damage, if I am correct its suppose to be my sort of tank to get the damage dealer off my back. It should have an auto taunt and be able to sustain the damage to a point. It dies to fast.

3. Make the summon elemental's heal an auto heal instead of a target heal, nothing like trying to click target your summon to heal it when he is surrounded by a bask of enemies.

4. Stop the summon elemental from refocusing his attack to another enemy if i target another, he should stay focused on the 1st target I send him out to.

5. Firestorms cooldoown is too long, 30s is way to long for this spell to reset. pls adjust this to 10s. If I am correct, I am either a Summon Sorceress, or a damage dealer. If I am a damage dealer then the sorceress spells (esp aoes) are on too high of a cooldown. Sorceress does not have a heal, so she needs to deal max damage to a lot of enemy at one time.

6. fix the spell animation, spell bar initation delay, should be fast and not taking forever to cast a spell bewcause of animation delay

7. summon elemental needs more hit point increase or an increase in defense. Needs the ability to tank

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice

Un.Leashed

Rank 0
Un.Leashed
PostedNov 27, 2012 4:49 pm

Re: Sorceress needs fixing

Piccard wrote:
1. Add an attack key config for the summon elemental, to just click on the UI to make it attack is utterly usless.  

You can do this already just by opening the key configuration setup menu and configure the shortcuts for your elemental in the "Parties/Summoning" tab.

Piccard wrote:
3. Make the summon elemental's heal an auto heal instead of a target heal, nothing like trying to click target your summon to heal it when he is surrounded by a bask of enemies.  

Not sure about this since im a left tree sorcerer, but i think that you can select your elemental by clicking on it's stat bar just like if it was a party member.

Serenity1028

Rank 3
Serenity1028
PostedNov 27, 2012 10:14 pm
This may have already been mentioned, but I'm not into reading the long list of replies.

While I was partying with a shadowmage I had my elemental out and she aoe'd and must have hit it. It kept attacking her even though we were in the same party. She had pvp activated at the time, but I think that if we are in the same party she shouldn't be able to hit me or my elemental as it is darn inconvenient to have her hitting my elemental with aoe's and having my elemental keeping attacking her instead of the monsters.

Abeona Sarissa Quoted from TOS "AGE may suspend, terminate, modify, or delete any account at any time with or without reason, with or without notice."

Ninniachel

Rank 3
Ninniachel
PostedNov 27, 2012 10:35 pm
Serenity1028 wrote:
This may have already been mentioned, but I'm not into reading the long list of replies.

While I was partying with a shadowmage I had my elemental out and she aoe'd and must have hit it. It kept attacking her even though we were in the same party. She had pvp activated at the time, but I think that if we are in the same party she shouldn't be able to hit me or my elemental as it is darn inconvenient to have her hitting my elemental with aoe's and having my elemental keeping attacking her instead of the monsters.  

I was playing one day and a player was running around killing everyones elementals. We asked him to stop but he kept doing it