jojobroch10

Rank 4
jojobroch10
PostedNov 23, 2012 8:23 am
Yea true this Message But if u guys say 5-7 Days than take them i Understand the People from 1Side

Advertisement

Rock_inroll4

Rank 0
PostedNov 24, 2012 1:19 pm

Re: "When will the play time be paid out?" READ THIS!

For information regarding all future events and promotions
GMHigherCalibur wrote:
Regarding current and future playtime events or any event that requires a manual payout:

We usually take 5-7 business days to pay out these promotions, but that is entirely dependent on our workload. Sometimes they are paid out early and sometimes they are paid out later. Here are a couple of things to keep in mind from this point onward:

1) We will get around to paying all promotions out that we have players participate in. There is no point in freaking out over not getting your stuff immediately when the 5, 6 or 7 days are up. We will always pay out promotions when we have the ability to do so.

2) The more people that ask about when a certain promotion or event will be paid out and the more people that send in tickets asking about when it will be paid out or asking about why they didn't get their items, the more time we will have to spend answering these tickets as opposed to organizing payouts for the promotions or events they are talking about.

Bottom line: You WILL get what you qualified for when we have the time to pay it out. Please cease spamming the forums, shotbox and our support tickets asking where the payouts are, when things will be paid out or asking why they haven't been paid out yet. We didn't forget and these kinds of payouts are on our "to do" list every week. I say this a lot but, please, be patient.

leran9999

Rank 0
PostedNov 24, 2012 1:20 pm
when ppl start spamming before 5-7 days... like honestly people need to be patient

seandondtown

Rank 0
PostedNov 24, 2012 1:30 pm
When people are spamming because an event has been through 10 business days without payment.

GMHigherCalibur

GameMaster: USA
GMHigherCalibur
PostedNov 24, 2012 1:39 pm
seandondtown wrote:
When people are spamming because an event has been through 10 business days without payment.  

That was kind of the original point of my post. We KNOW it's past the time when we said we would pay it out. Sometimes things like excessive work load or even time off for the holidays can get in the way of getting these items to you all. We haven't forgotten you we just have so many things on our plate that we have to get to that, sometimes, payouts are set aside temporarily.

jmc0007

Rank 1
jmc0007
PostedNov 24, 2012 3:28 pm
How about an apology of some kind, rather than excuses and telling us what not to do?
It was you who gave us all the expected payment times in the first place and it never said "usually" then.

*Edit. In fact, is this the way a business talks to its customers, really? Are you too high and mighty to apologise for the delay in payment of our owed prizes?
GMHigherCalibur wrote:
Regarding current and future playtime events or any event that requires a manual payout:

We usually take 5-7 business days to pay out these promotions, but that is entirely dependent on our workload. Sometimes they are paid out early and sometimes they are paid out later. Here are a couple of things to keep in mind from this point onward:

1) We will get around to paying all promotions out that we have players participate in. There is no point in freaking out over not getting your stuff immediately when the 5, 6 or 7 days are up. We will always pay out promotions when we have the ability to do so.

2) The more people that ask about when a certain promotion or event will be paid out and the more people that send in tickets asking about when it will be paid out or asking about why they didn't get their items, the more time we will have to spend answering these tickets as opposed to organizing payouts for the promotions or events they are talking about.

Bottom line: You WILL get what you qualified for when we have the time to pay it out. Please cease spamming the forums, shotbox and our support tickets asking where the payouts are, when things will be paid out or asking why they haven't been paid out yet. We didn't forget and these kinds of payouts are on our "to do" list every week. I say this a lot but, please, be patient.

I have a good mind to cancel my Paypal reoccurring subscription.

GMHigherCalibur

GameMaster: USA
GMHigherCalibur
PostedNov 24, 2012 5:01 pm
jmc0007 wrote:
How about an apology of some kind, rather than excuses and telling us what not to do?
It was you who gave us all the expected payment times in the first place and it never said "usually" then.

*Edit. In fact, is this the way a business talks to its customers, really? Are you too high and mighty to apologise for the delay in payment of our owed prizes?
GMHigherCalibur wrote:

Please keep in mind this is regarding the playtime events. The issue here is that they are a manual payout from a generated document. Yes, we admit to being behind on things sometimes and we do apologize for that. However, spamming the forums, shoutbox and tickets asking where they are does not speed up this process and, in fact, slows it down.

What I'm trying to say is this: we haven't forgotten the playtime events that need payouts and we WILL pay them out, most of the time within the 5-7 business days. As a matter of fact, in the past we have done so in the time stated, the Double Gold event not withstanding.

jmc0007

Rank 1
jmc0007
PostedNov 24, 2012 5:28 pm
GMHigherCalibur wrote:
jmc0007 wrote:

GMHigherCalibur wrote:

Please keep in mind this is regarding the playtime events. The issue here is that they are a manual payout from a generated document. Yes, we admit to being behind on things sometimes and we do apologize for that. However, spamming the forums, shoutbox and tickets asking where they are does not speed up this process and, in fact, slows it down.

What I'm trying to say is this: we haven't forgotten the playtime events that need payouts and we WILL pay them out, most of the time within the 5-7 business days. As a matter of fact, in the past we have done so in the time stated, the Double Gold event not withstanding.  

No money is paid for these playtimes, yes, though people pay with their free time, more than usual in order to obtain the promise.
Good to finally hear an apology on this matter. We deserve it.

seandondtown

Rank 0
PostedNov 24, 2012 5:48 pm
Can you atleast give us an estimated time. We are spending hours playing which makes you guys money...

nevinchow

Rank 1
nevinchow
PostedNov 24, 2012 5:59 pm
seandondtown wrote:
Can you atleast give us an estimated time. We are spending hours playing which makes you guys money...  

They get money from the ap we spend ._____.