GMHigherCalibur

GameMaster: USA
GMHigherCalibur
PostedNov 22, 2012 5:45 pm   Last edited by GMHigherCalibur on Jan 22, 2013 1:18 pm. Edited 1 time in total

"When will the play time be paid out?" READ THIS!

For information regarding all future events and promotions
Regarding current and future playtime events or any event that requires a manual payout:

We usually take 5-7 business days to pay out these promotions, but that is entirely dependent on our workload. Sometimes they are paid out early and sometimes they are paid out later. Here are a couple of things to keep in mind from this point onward:

1) We will get around to paying all promotions out that we have players participate in. There is no point in freaking out over not getting your stuff immediately when the 5, 6 or 7 days are up. We will always pay out promotions when we have the ability to do so.

2) The more people that ask about when a certain promotion or event will be paid out and the more people that send in tickets asking about when it will be paid out or asking about why they didn't get their items, the more time we will have to spend answering these tickets as opposed to organizing payouts for the promotions or events they are talking about.

Bottom line: You WILL get what you qualified for when we have the time to pay it out. Please cease spamming the forums, shotbox and our support tickets asking where the payouts are, when things will be paid out or asking why they haven't been paid out yet. We didn't forget and these kinds of payouts are on our "to do" list every week. I say this a lot but, please, be patient.
Advertisement

jmc0007

Rank 1
jmc0007
PostedNov 22, 2012 5:49 pm
You can understand people wanting to know, though now we are of the understanding it is usually paid out within 5-7 business days, I guess there will be less spam. Very Happy

urdeep1

Rank 4
urdeep1
PostedNov 22, 2012 5:49 pm
I notice the constant spamming. Hopefully this will lower it Laughing

iluvpokaa

Rank 3
iluvpokaa
PostedNov 22, 2012 6:03 pm

Re: "When will the play time be paid out?" READ THIS!

For information regarding all future events and promotions
GMHigherCalibur wrote:
Regarding current and future playtime events or any event that requires a manual payout:

We usually take 5-7 business days to pay out these promotions, but that is entirely dependent on our workload. Sometimes they are paid out early and sometimes they are paid out later. Here are a couple of things to keep in mind from this point onward:

1) We will get around to paying all promotions out that we have players participate in. There is no point in freaking out over not getting your stuff immediately when the 5, 6 or 7 days are up. We will always pay out promotions when we have the ability to do so.

2) The more people that ask about when a certain promotion or event will be paid out and the more people that send in tickets asking about when it will be paid out or asking about why they didn't get their items, the more time we will have to spend answering these tickets as opposed to organizing payouts for the promotions or events they are talking about.

Bottom line: You WILL get what you qualified for when we have the time to pay it out. Please cease spamming the forums, shotbox and our support tickets asking where the payouts are, when things will be paid out or asking why they haven't been paid out yet. We didn't forget and these kinds of payouts are on our "to do" list every week. I say this a lot but, please, be patient.

I FEEL LIKE NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES IT'S SAID... people will always read the little things first and take them the most serious.

xumbinhu123

Rank 3
xumbinhu123
PostedNov 22, 2012 6:10 pm
People that are not very active on forums, will keep on asking and spamming it...

If You Feel June Update Was Unnacceptable : and [Community Request]June Update

.Enzo

Rank 2
.Enzo
PostedNov 22, 2012 6:14 pm
I understand if playtimes take a bit more than 5-7 days to be paid out and I don't usually complain about stuff..
But it's ridiculous that summer cup prizes still weren't paid out... Finals were around 3 months ago and we're still waiting..
We were promised to get our prizes a lot of times, last promise was "you'll get it before nationals...".

Well, nationals are next saturday and we still don't have them. Take care of it please, it's been so long T_T

GMHigherCalibur

GameMaster: USA
GMHigherCalibur
PostedNov 22, 2012 6:20 pm
.Enzo wrote:
I understand if playtimes take a bit more than 5-7 days to be paid out and I don't usually complain about stuff..
But it's ridiculous that summer cup prizes still weren't paid out... Finals were around 3 months ago and we're still waiting..
We were promised to get our prizes a lot of times, last promise was "you'll get it before nationals...".

Well, nationals are next saturday and we still don't have them. Take care of it please, it's been so long T_T  

To my knowledge, the lists for the prizes for this event were never actually given to us by the people who ran the event. As such we were unable to pay it out.

BrntFrydRyce

Rank 3
PostedNov 22, 2012 6:31 pm
So when will it be paid out? LOL

Shurapanet

Rank 2
PostedNov 22, 2012 6:32 pm

urdeep1

Rank 4
urdeep1
PostedNov 22, 2012 6:33 pm
GMHigherCalibur wrote:
.Enzo wrote:

To my knowledge, the lists for the prizes for this event were never actually given to us by the people who ran the event. As such we were unable to pay it out.  

Pretty sure Topic would be able to fill you in on that!