cookio

Rank 2
cookio
PostedNov 22, 2012 5:03 pm

That could have been written much more friendly

THIS EVENT IS FOR ORIGINAL SHAIYA ONLY, NOT PHOENIX

This could have been written much more friendly.

How about: Sorry Phoenix, we have to make this on OS, but you are welcome on OS to be in the event. (My native language was english, so you could easyly write that even better.)

Typing in CAPS and Red is like step on Phonix players, like stay away. Things written can so easyly give you wrong impression.

Add to that the fact that Phoenix have no events.
Add to that that Tactics who wrote this, was the one presenting Phoenix.

Tactics usaly is good at writing things nicely.

BTW. It makes no sence why the screenshot could not be taken in Phoenix?
And BTW BTW..The Event was a great fun idia

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1813393
Advertisement

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
PostedNov 23, 2012 6:04 am
Because nobody would read the text if it is typed like that while the bold red letters will get the players attention.

It is exactly meant to tell players to stay away, so they don't waste their time making entries only to find out later they did not qualify for the prizes.

twigz12

Rank 3
twigz12
PostedNov 23, 2012 6:38 pm
and the reason that px could not apply was quite obvious when you look at the prize list. cant have +1 max [20] or letter Ys to PX lol Smile

you are not worthy to see this signature

cookio

Rank 2
cookio
PostedNov 26, 2012 2:27 pm
twigz12 wrote:
and the reason that px could not apply was quite obvious when you look at the prize list. cant have +1 max [20] or letter Ys to PX lol Smile  

I dont accept that reason. There could so easyly have been a price for Phoenix too.
And the price is not that important, the important thing is it is fun to do events.

If you realice Phoenix have no events like Battle for Proelum, Canta events, Monster Madness, Supermarket sweep. All that on OS. So for once let Phoenix have some fun.
Thats why I complain. This was just a screenshout in a forum, even for that little fun thing, leave Phoenix out AGAIN.

BTW. those drops are not fun anymore, now they are just annoring, pll cant go to Blacksmith etc.

twigz12

Rank 3
twigz12
PostedNov 27, 2012 5:34 pm
cookio wrote:
twigz12 wrote:

I dont accept that reason. There could so easyly have been a price for Phoenix too.
And the price is not that important, the important thing is it is fun to do events.

If you realice Phoenix have no events like Battle for Proelum, Canta events, Monster Madness, Supermarket sweep. All that on OS. So for once let Phoenix have some fun.
Thats why I complain. This was just a screenshout in a forum, even for that little fun thing, leave Phoenix out AGAIN.

BTW. those drops are not fun anymore, now they are just annoring, pll cant go to Blacksmith etc.  

actually if you would have looked at the posts in the thread many people from PX joined in the fun aswell. They knew they that could not win a prize but they had fun making bag pictures.

you are not worthy to see this signature

cookio

Rank 2
cookio
PostedNov 28, 2012 7:05 am
I know, and I did too. Was fun Very Happy

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedNov 28, 2012 9:44 am
Neutral

IGNORE THIS POST