m472

Rank 0
m472
PostedJan 11, 2013 9:55 pm
I believe implementing something to prevent higher leveled players from slaughtering low-leveled players would be a better solution to the above issue; something such as a level gap limit.

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

RephinEX

Rank 0
RephinEX
PostedJan 12, 2013 10:04 am
m472 wrote:
I believe implementing something to prevent higher leveled players from slaughtering low-leveled players would be a better solution to the above issue; something such as a level gap limit.  

I think that would severely limit my options, as I'm about 11 levels over the second next highest player (who is a Friend, so I won't attack them). >.> When I hit Brawl all I can see are people over level 47 anyway, and I have to actually take time and search out other players to attack. I already have a hard time locating bottles because of that restriction alone. I personally don't touch anyone below level 40, since it's usually not worth my time to attack for such a low amount of BP.

I think players that are higher level have earned their level fairly enough, anyway. There are many types of ways to play the game, and it is still possible to be a lower leveled player and give higher level players a hard time. I've seen defenses of lower leveled players that have made me second-guess my own attacks. Some players trade all of their STA for ATK and/or DEF at the cost of their levels, and are seriously good brawlers as a result. I've been on the receiving end of those attacks, and I can't take anyone lower than my level lightly. Some players have higher STA at the cost of ineffective brawling, but level up faster than everyone else. If players want to pick on level 5's, let them at the cost of low earned BP. If they want to challenge themselves with harder brawls with players closer to their level, they can do that too.

With a level gap in place, it would be super hard for high level players like myself to even dream of doing things like the Battle Royale Event going on right now, since the majority of players are in the level 40 range. It'd be punishing for players who spent time (and let's be honest here, money) to get to a high level only to have their efforts go to waste because no one is in their "level range" to brawl, and they miss a chance to participate because of it.

Just don't punish the way the players play their games, is all I'm saying.

[Eclipse of AngelWing] Pirate Maidens - Putting the CURVY in SCURVY!

eshayonevo

Rank 0
eshayonevo
PostedJan 12, 2013 3:25 pm
Smiley665 wrote:
Make a cap on the amount of brawls you can do in a day i mean 633 wins by Defense really? its starting to kill the joy of playing the game when u see such a large gap every day from 1st place brawler and 2nd place  

I would officially like to call Shenannageans on Defense. I mean 1,100 wins sounds very sketch, almost as if doing something to ensure they win the daily brawl event for the weekend. I mean I have no problem with Defense, but that just seems mildly (extremely) excessive.

homie411

Rank 0
PostedJan 12, 2013 6:45 pm
I think the chances to encounter any Raid bosses should increase the higher chapters you are. At 9 stamina per pillage, I can only encounter Akira around 1-2 times per 108 stamina, which leads me to wonder how those people have already defeated her 81 times in 2 days.

eshayonevo

Rank 0
eshayonevo
PostedJan 12, 2013 7:30 pm
How? Easy. Chicken and Jugs.

m472

Rank 0
m472
PostedJan 12, 2013 11:28 pm
RephinEX wrote:
m472 wrote:

I think that would severely limit my options, as I'm about 11 levels over the second next highest player (who is a Friend, so I won't attack them). >.> When I hit Brawl all I can see are people over level 47 anyway, and I have to actually take time and search out other players to attack. I already have a hard time locating bottles because of that restriction alone. I personally don't touch anyone below level 40, since it's usually not worth my time to attack for such a low amount of BP.

I think players that are higher level have earned their level fairly enough, anyway. There are many types of ways to play the game, and it is still possible to be a lower leveled player and give higher level players a hard time. I've seen defenses of lower leveled players that have made me second-guess my own attacks. Some players trade all of their STA for ATK and/or DEF at the cost of their levels, and are seriously good brawlers as a result. I've been on the receiving end of those attacks, and I can't take anyone lower than my level lightly. Some players have higher STA at the cost of ineffective brawling, but level up faster than everyone else. If players want to pick on level 5's, let them at the cost of low earned BP. If they want to challenge themselves with harder brawls with players closer to their level, they can do that too.

With a level gap in place, it would be super hard for high level players like myself to even dream of doing things like the Battle Royale Event going on right now, since the majority of players are in the level 40 range. It'd be punishing for players who spent time (and let's be honest here, money) to get to a high level only to have their efforts go to waste because no one is in their "level range" to brawl, and they miss a chance to participate because of it.

Just don't punish the way the players play their games, is all I'm saying.  

Is that fair to new players, though? Admittedly, it isn't very rewarding to attack them in most situations; however, when an event such as the recent Battle Royale occurs, it makes them easy targets for racking up numerous wins due to the (usually) low cost to defeat them.

As for punishing users that have put effort into getting to a high level, I'd think that a level gap could possibly be stretched for higher leveled players, to avoid the problem of running out of people to brawl.

An unrelated suggestion: I'd like to be able to brawl friends for bottles. Not being able to acquire a bottle because the only eligible owner is a friend is somewhat frustrating.

Also known as Nobody or Sinematic.

Wizzbob

Rank 0
PostedJan 13, 2013 4:22 am

Pence

As I have levelled, lack of pence is becoming an issue due to cards costing a lot to level.

My idea is to implement a way to sell all cards from multi rescue so save time having to go through each card at the main menu.

Or another way would be to have a seperate selling page similar to the enhance page. Here you would "tick" each card for selling and then accept. What do you think?

Posted By Aeria Mobile

m472

Rank 0
m472
PostedJan 13, 2013 4:38 am

Re: Pence

Wizzbob wrote:
As I have levelled, lack of pence is becoming an issue due to cards costing a lot to level.

My idea is to implement a way to sell all cards from multi rescue so save time having to go through each card at the main menu.

Or another way would be to have a seperate selling page similar to the enhance page. Here you would "tick" each card for selling and then accept. What do you think?  

My Quarters -> Pirates -> Dismiss; this page can also be found if you tap the notification that appears when you have reached the 70 pirate limit.
As for the lack of pence issue... I have heard that you can "farm" pence by using a low cost crew and brawling a lot. I don't have much pence myself, as I just finished getting my second Athena to level 90 and haven't been brawling much lately.

Also known as Nobody or Sinematic.

Wizzbob

Rank 0
PostedJan 13, 2013 4:55 am
I think you misunderstood me, the main problem isn't that I have no pence and dont know how to dismiss, it's that every day I rake in enough winks to multi rescue 3 times in a row and have 33 cards to dismiss.

What I would like is a quick way to sell them all for pence, and not to have to go though them one by one, which takes a lot of unesasary time. When rescues are done one at a time they can be sold straight away so implementing the same system for multi rescue should be something that can be done.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Wizzbob

Rank 0
PostedJan 13, 2013 4:56 am
Wait I do apologise, I was the one who misunderstood Razz

Posted By Aeria Mobile