hanabimimi

Rank 0
hanabimimi
PostedJan 04, 2013 5:27 pm
RephinEX wrote:
Actually, here's one I thought up while chatting with my Guild.

I think it would be a tremendous help for all Guild members to get some sort of Notification on their i-Device whenever a Guild Brawl is about to happen. That way at least the other members are aware that something is about to happen in the next hour and they can get ready... or ignore it... as they see fit.  

THIS PLEASE DEAR GOD I NEED THIS
I missed my first GvG because I didn't know it was happening ugh :c

Advertisement

michigan1009

Rank 0
PostedJan 05, 2013 9:46 am

Improvement idea

It definitely needs a place to trade.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

faarietail

Rank 0
PostedJan 05, 2013 5:39 pm
First of all, I think that guild leaders should be able to transfer the guild to someone else in case they want to quit or join another guild. Its not as easy as Monster Paradise to level up a guild and I'm sure that the people who are in the guild that contributed so much brawl pts would not want to see it go to waste just because the guild master is unable to play anymore.
Second, I want to be able to search for other players in the game. I have friends that join but I cant find them because there is no search button.
Third, I think that the chat should be more efficient. I mean in guild chat, everyone could probably say like about 1 sentence and we get cut off. We end up taking about 3-4 message to say what we wanted to say.
Fourth, I think in GvG, the matchings should be more fair. My guild got put against a top 5 guild for like 4 times in a row, so it was no doubt that we lost all four time, even with spamming cups and jugs. The difference between our points weren't even close. It was like about 10k to 3k. There is no fairness in that! And to make matters worse. When we FINALLY got a different guild to battle against, we got a higher rank guild than the last.
Last of all, I think there should be a way to trade pirates. For those who are unable to charge, they have almost no way of getting powerful pirates to compete against those who do, which might discourage them to play any further.

chronomono

Rank 0
PostedJan 06, 2013 8:21 am
I strongly agree with the poster above me. Guild leaders must be able to transfer the guild to someone else. I am a guild master and I wanted to quit since a week ago until I saw that my guild members have rushed my guild to top 70 and level 4 with their accumulated brawl points after my inactivity.

Disband of the guild is not an option as I do not wish to see their hard work and effort gone thin air just like that. Please allow guild leadership transfer as soon as possible.

Also as the poster above me said, GvG brawl matchings are very unfair. The difference gap is too huge to overlook.

prplminer

Rank 0
PostedJan 07, 2013 12:44 pm   Last edited by prplminer on Feb 07, 2013 7:30 pm. Edited 4 times in total

suggestions

my suggestion
when raffle events are out and we get an entry can you make it that we see how many entries we got like during the event so we can keep count please if possible thank you.

LfDys

Rank 0
PostedJan 08, 2013 12:28 am

I want gifts!!!

It been a new year, I love to receive gifts from my loyalty. Right?! Everyone love gifts from playing such long!
Lets cheer, hope GM notice!!!!

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Randomuse7

Rank 0
PostedJan 09, 2013 1:25 pm
It's true that with trading, those who spend money would have the advantage in the market but even now people who don't spend are highly disadvantaged because they are no match against people with 5*+ pirate users. So in my opinion, I think trading would beneficial to all players and would make this game an actual tcg.

TeenieWeenie

Rank 0
TeenieWeenie
PostedJan 10, 2013 8:09 pm

Glitches

There was a pirate boss glitch where it offered pirates we already fought in the pass. I think the ones that had to deal with the glitch be allowed to redo the fights. Also, we really need to be able to redo boss fights.

Smiley665

Rank 0
PostedJan 11, 2013 5:05 pm
Make a cap on the amount of brawls you can do in a day i mean 633 wins by Defense really? its starting to kill the joy of playing the game when u see such a large gap every day from 1st place brawler and 2nd place

Mia.Skye

Rank 0
Mia.Skye
PostedJan 11, 2013 9:33 pm
I don't know, personally I find Defense to be a very entertaining player. But to divert the topic away from the player and to the subject of a brawl limit, I don't think it matters too much. It shouldn't affect you, nor anyone else really. The large gap between 1st and 2nd place currently exists because the latter doesn't find necessity to close the gap. If you limit the number of brawls, however, it would not only be very arbitrary, but also a clear bias against a dedicated player.