Mia.Skye
PostedDec 26, 2012 6:00 pm
But that would ruin the fun of figuring it out ourselves Sad
Advertisement

tenchi0013

Rank 0
tenchi0013
PostedDec 26, 2012 11:42 pm
More guild control, please. The ability to assign 1st mates that can do everything a guild master can except kick out the master would be great. Also, the ability to transfer ownership to another member. People's efforts in leveling up the guild shouldn't go to waste if the master decides to be inactive or wants to leave.

Can there also be a higher rate of finding pixies? After you've played a few weeks, it gets difficult to boost your cards since you're spending more and more energy to play through the story and getting a pixie maybe once per full energy bar.

dragonache5

Rank 0
PostedDec 31, 2012 3:42 pm

Brawling

This brawling system is unbalanced. I was attacked 42 times within 2 hours and I attacked once. I also have heard that once your DEF drops below 0 that you can still be attacked, but you now have less DEF to protect yourself against their attack? The way I think it should work is that, once your DEF hits 0, you can't be attacked anymore, until it recharges. And I think it would be more balanced to have your DEF take away as much DEF points that your pirates are worth that you have on your DEF crew. Like, if I have 107 DEF points, and my pirates add up to 102 DEF points, then when I get attacked, take away 102 DEF points, and make it so that I cannot attack, or be attacked, until my DEF has recharged. I don't know if this is a good idea or not, but give me some criticism.

RephinEX

Rank 0
RephinEX
PostedDec 31, 2012 4:02 pm

Re: Brawling

dragonache5 wrote:
This brawling system is unbalanced. I was attacked 42 times within 2 hours and I attacked once. I also have heard that once your DEF drops below 0 that you can still be attacked, but you now have less DEF to protect yourself against their attack? The way I think it should work is that, once your DEF hits 0, you can't be attacked anymore, until it recharges. And I think it would be more balanced to have your DEF take away as much DEF points that your pirates are worth that you have on your DEF crew. Like, if I have 107 DEF points, and my pirates add up to 102 DEF points, then when I get attacked, take away 102 DEF points, and make it so that I cannot attack, or be attacked, until my DEF has recharged. I don't know if this is a good idea or not, but give me some criticism.  

Was that during a Guild Brawl? If so, then your opponents were using Kraken Jugs and beating people like they owed them money. >.>;

[Eclipse of AngelWing] Pirate Maidens - Putting the CURVY in SCURVY!

dragonache5

Rank 0
PostedDec 31, 2012 7:23 pm
Even so... It's not that far fetched from when there wasn't the GvG event. The higher levels (Most active players) practically have a bounty above their heads because of the bonus Brawl points for winning against them. It doesn't take much to win a brawl. Those who beat me, I can easily get revenge. All I'm saying is that it's unbalanced.

RephinEX

Rank 0
RephinEX
PostedDec 31, 2012 7:42 pm
dragonache5 wrote:
Even so... It's not that far fetched from when there wasn't the GvG event. The higher levels (Most active players) practically have a bounty above their heads because of the bonus Brawl points for winning against them. It doesn't take much to win a brawl. Those who beat me, I can easily get revenge. All I'm saying is that it's unbalanced.  

I agree with the sentiment about being highly targeted. I think the problem is that the best defenders in the game are at 5* and 6*, and attackers have a huge advantage in 4* with Livonnah (Even with Scurvy, she's completely absurd! When it doesn't activate she can make short work out of most of the 5* defenders!). It also doesn't help that we don't have the invite rewards anymore, putting the excellent defender Armored Xara out of reach for EVERYONE.

But then again, defending doesn't really get you much. There are no BPs earned for a successful defense, and you only earn a fraction of the pence you'd earn in a successful attack. I think the game pushes everyone to just kill each other. >.>;

TeenieWeenie

Rank 0
TeenieWeenie
PostedJan 01, 2013 10:15 pm
Gifting Pirate Cards We Need That. :c

bloody0thorn

Rank 0
PostedJan 03, 2013 7:04 pm

Gifting system

Can we like gift/trade with other people using pirates? I mean I want cards that are only attainable with gold rescues but I can't afford it! Plus many of us have 3-4 star pirates that we don't need and don't want to sacrifice so they take up inventory space.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Mia.Skye

Rank 0
Mia.Skye
PostedJan 04, 2013 2:21 am
Trading would probably give too much of an advantage to players who buy gold. And while Aeria certainly wouldn't mind more cash, that intrinsic advantage would detract new players and free-to-play players, and tarnish the rating of the game, leaving the game to wither. Such an advancement would not be prudent for anyone's interests, at the moment.

I'll tack on the theoretical situations tomorrow.

RephinEX

Rank 0
RephinEX
PostedJan 04, 2013 10:48 am
Actually, here's one I thought up while chatting with my Guild.

I think it would be a tremendous help for all Guild members to get some sort of Notification on their i-Device whenever a Guild Brawl is about to happen. That way at least the other members are aware that something is about to happen in the next hour and they can get ready... or ignore it... as they see fit.