ArmyJuan

Rank 0
ArmyJuan
PostedDec 11, 2012 7:32 am
i suggest there should be a pirate card of yourself of yourself or something. like when first create your account get choose from 5 different male/female character that you guys create to lead since cabin girl reese is like talking to a ghost which is you. of course the pirate you choose is one star and prolly won't use in battle or anything and can't sell or enchant it either. well just my idea AYE! *BOW*

thanks to cutelykamanalo for Sig and avatar
Advertisement

LfDys

Rank 0
PostedDec 11, 2012 8:02 pm

Us and Asia's compare

I recently download the Asian style of This game. And found that they have a much better reward and rule (recovery is 1 by 1minate).
I like their idea that guild rank is included, and their have tickets that promise 4star or above.
Unfortunately our game(playing) and theirs are Separate. I do hold this game is international link together!

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Ssykoo

Rank 0
PostedDec 14, 2012 2:21 pm

Gold shop

I know the reason of the game is to make $$$ but the cost to buy items is a little steep. I have spent more $$ than I would on any game just to continue the game play. I might be more inclined to spend more if I didn't have to buy $50.00 worth of gold to play for an hour. Just my .02

Posted By Aeria Mobile

GMMochi

GameMaster: USA
GMMochi
PostedDec 14, 2012 5:01 pm

Re: Gold shop

Ssykoo wrote:
I know the reason of the game is to make $$$ but the cost to buy items is a little steep. I have spent more $$ than I would on any game just to continue the game play. I might be more inclined to spend more if I didn't have to buy $50.00 worth of gold to play for an hour. Just my .02  

Thank you for your feedback.
We will look into having more promotions and giving out free gifts to users! Very Happy Stay tuned.

Ascaris

Rank 0
Ascaris
PostedDec 14, 2012 9:32 pm
Just an off topic question:

Was there a purge of inactive players? I think I just lost a few people on my friends list. Aside from the possibility that they unfriended(sp??) me.

ICE_HyunA_CREAM

Rank 0
PostedDec 15, 2012 5:46 am

Add a world chat bar

A world chat bar, private chatbar and an improved guild wall system

This would make this game even better

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Ascaris

Rank 0
Ascaris
PostedDec 15, 2012 7:29 pm
How about extending the Rosa event a bit longer because of that whole hoopla with the Atk/Def/Sta recovery.

ICE_HyunA_CREAM

Rank 0
PostedDec 18, 2012 8:24 am

Let us reset skill points

You should ad a skill reset in the shop, because some people like me **** up your skill points and want to change it lol

Posted By Aeria Mobile

cragsleeper

Rank 0
PostedDec 18, 2012 2:56 pm
More pirates to rescue! Seriously though, does Aeria plan to introduce additional characters to the game in the future? I'd think the answer is yes just looking for reassurance.

panpandapan

Rank 0
panpandapan
PostedDec 18, 2012 6:51 pm
I think a bigger character limit for writing on the guild message board and for comments would be great Very Happy Sometimes when I'm trying to speak with my guild, it takes like 2-3 messages to get my point across and that's a pain :/