Nobelium

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
Nobelium
PostedDec 02, 2012 7:47 pm
Increase the members to max (guild members amount) from +1 to something more reasonable... Each guild level is hard to come by after level 3, and having just one additional person every two levels is insane!

More robust guild chat? Having msg board with just 60 char per message is silly.

Make brawl battles to give exp to a winner, depending on lvl of a opponent... Leveling is very hard at lvl 40+ and having no exp coming from our battles is sad...

Fix brawls battles so that if you lose on an attack, the opponent receives brawl points.

Thanks,
Dzirt
Tolaria Guild Master
Advertisement

GMMochi

GameMaster: USA
GMMochi
PostedDec 02, 2012 8:40 pm
Nobelium wrote:
Increase the members to max (guild members amount) from +1 to something more reasonable... Each guild level is hard to come by after level 3, and having just one additional person every two levels is insane!

More robust guild chat? Having msg board with just 60 char per message is silly.

Make brawl battles to give exp to a winner, depending on lvl of a opponent... Leveling is very hard at lvl 40+ and having no exp coming from our battles is sad...

Fix brawls battles so that if you lose on an attack, the opponent receives brawl points.

Thanks,
Dzirt
Tolaria Guild Master  

Thanks for your suggestion regarding guild members.

We will look into having a better chat system soon.

MoonLegend21

Rank 0
MoonLegend21
PostedDec 02, 2012 10:57 pm
It's only been a few days since brawl points came out and I think it's fair to keep the guild currently as the way it is, mostly due to balance. As guild leveling is a team effort, the patience will pay off later on and encourages members to be proactive in battles. Keeping a tight limit on the number of members makes things even between other guilds and espicially new ones that are coming about, giving too much edge can disrupt competition. As again, patience does get rewarded and I don't want to see the game making it easy for guilds to level up each day (Game longitivity can mount short if that was the case). But yes, agreed with Dzirt, 60 characters on a guild message IS quite silly. (´・ω・`)

As for today's suggestions:

*Double EXP or Brawl Points gained on a certain day, every week (or have an event for it, which I'm assuming that this idea has already been planned)

*Add a private messaging function?

*Having a notification system whenever ATK or STA points are full? Or when an event is up? It's a good idea for players to keep track on what's happening when they're not playing

*Balancing suggestion: Although this idea MAY be denied by players (to which I'm expecting for), but I think there should be rule where players can NOT use the same card twice in a ATK or DEF party. A reason for is because that this kind of play can be somewhat too advantagious for the player if he uses a high tiered card more than once againist an opponent (like the 'Water Bearer Livonah' card, now we ALL know that her ATK potential is INSANE for a four star card ;D Having to defend from two OR three of them is very difficult) or when someone uses several of the same cards with killer 'Skills' and stacking them in a brawl.

If someone is againist this idea, please state why so we can discuss (´・ω・`)

dragonache5

Rank 0
PostedDec 03, 2012 9:50 pm

Brawls

I think that brawling should only take away 5 atk power, because you can only attack once, but hundreds of players can attack you once per 6 hours, so it gives us a 1:100 Ratio (Over-exaggerated numbers) but I hope you get the point. But the system where, you can only equip pirates to your squad based on your atk/def power, that should stay the same, only, that when you brawl, you only lose 5 atk points, rather than the points that your crew is worth.

MoonLegend21

Rank 0
MoonLegend21
PostedDec 04, 2012 1:47 am

Re: Brawls

dragonache5 wrote:
I think that brawling should only take away 5 atk power, because you can only attack once, but hundreds of players can attack you once per 6 hours, so it gives us a 1:100 Ratio (Over-exaggerated numbers) but I hope you get the point. But the system where, you can only equip pirates to your squad based on your atk/def power, that should stay the same, only, that when you brawl, you only lose 5 atk points, rather than the points that your crew is worth.  

I disagree XD With everyone having to only lose 5 ATK Points during a battle will only increase your problem being attacked, ironically enough. Reason for this is because players will have a lot of ATK Points to spare; meaning that they will be able to brawl more variety of players in a short period of time (Which will potentially raises your chance of getting attacked constantly by other players 24/7, perhaps to the point that the 1:100 ratio won't be an exaggeration! XD). (´・ω・`)

Also, high level players with a monstrous ATK Crew will go Brawl-Happy knowing that they will only lose 5 ATK points in a fight, so this mechanic can be disrupting to game balance (Not to mention chaotic as well). (´・ω・`)

As ATK Points replenish at a rate of 1 every minute, it shouldn't take you six hours to be battle-ready again. If you're constantly getting attacked, then some group may have a grudge on you or your DEF is noticeable to easily defeat (So perhaps invest in DEF Points?).

(´・ω・`)

Suggestion: - A brawl history of those you have attacked.

swim_a_holic

Rank 0
swim_a_holic
PostedDec 04, 2012 11:52 pm

Navigation Bar

I think there should be an option to go straight to your Guild from the Nav Bar. I'm too lazy to scroll through my Quarters just to get to the guild menu lol.

Also, more importantly, for the guilds with the Auto-Join option, you should have to be a certain level to join a guild that has a higher Recruitment Level. You can have a lvl 3 beginner auto-join a guild that prefers to have a Recruitment level from 30-50. I think if they set their Recruitment level to 30-50, then you should have to actually be level 30+ to join that guild.

RONthedevil

Rank 0
RONthedevil
PostedDec 05, 2012 2:08 pm
not sure if this is a bug or on purpose but when im in the middle of an episode and i click on any of the bottom tabs like brawls or main page or w.e i lose all my stamina and the story moves ahead to how much ever stamina it takes away from me. This does make it faster but at the same time i lose any chances of getting fairies, extra exp from random boss encounters and bottles. O and i've been wondering but exactly how does the def stat work? since u prolly lose w.e def points ur def crew takes from 1 attack but what happens if ur attacked right after?

Smiley665

Rank 0
PostedDec 05, 2012 4:02 pm
Not that I would ever do this but maybe add a guild leader transfer so if the leader wants to join a different team the rest can stay in the guild

Smiley347
Leader of the
SOS Brigade

Posted By Aeria Mobile

swim_a_holic

Rank 0
swim_a_holic
PostedDec 05, 2012 4:47 pm
RONthedevil wrote:
not sure if this is a bug or on purpose but when im in the middle of an episode and i click on any of the bottom tabs like brawls or main page or w.e i lose all my stamina and the story moves ahead to how much ever stamina it takes away from me. This does make it faster but at the same time i lose any chances of getting fairies, extra exp from random boss encounters and bottles. O and i've been wondering but exactly how does the def stat work? since u prolly lose w.e def points ur def crew takes from 1 attack but what happens if ur attacked right after?  

If you are attacked twice right after the other, then you either use a low lvl crew that utilizes the remaining DEF points, or you automatically lose if you don't have enough pirates to cover the battlefield.

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedDec 05, 2012 6:07 pm
Reikanny wrote:

crimsongust wrote:
The game needs music. Dx The silence is killing me.  

I think that'd drain the battery of most mobile devices. Not to mention add a massive loading time for people connected on 3G.  

Music would be downloaded once and stored on device.