there is a guild message board where ppl can talk

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3
Advertisement

KeinMcnyaa

Rank 3
KeinMcnyaa
PostedNov 27, 2012 4:37 pm

Invite Codes
For the Invite Code that we can use to invite people with, i think it would be nice to put a marker or something to see how many people we've invited so far. There is a "# more invites more" button but it stays the same number after 3 people finished the tutorial with my code.

Reikanny

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2012 5:27 pm
I'd like exp rewards from winning fights. It takes a long time to regain ATK and there should be more than just a guild reward (bp which currently doesn't even work). I was thinking 1 win = 2 x level exp. So someone level 30 would get 60 exp for a win.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedNov 28, 2012 6:51 pm
Reikanny wrote:
I'd like exp rewards from winning fights. It takes a long time to regain ATK and there should be more than just a guild reward (bp which currently doesn't even work). I was thinking 1 win = 2 x level exp. So someone level 30 would get 60 exp for a win.  

When you win a fight, you get Pence but no Exp.
But would be fun to get some exp also, to help on leveling.

crimsongust

Rank 0
crimsongust
PostedNov 28, 2012 7:50 pm
The game needs music. Dx The silence is killing me.

Reikanny

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2012 8:47 pm
pervddl wrote:
Reikanny wrote:

Unfortunately, pence is fairly worthless. The only thing it can be used for is enhancement, but I still have a huge pile of unused pence. Pence should have a different use (such as weaker versions of the stamina potions etc., but costs a lot of Pence).

crimsongust wrote:

I think that'd drain the battery of most mobile devices. Not to mention add a massive loading time for people connected on 3G.

crimsongust

Rank 0
crimsongust
PostedNov 28, 2012 9:43 pm
Reikanny wrote:
pervddl wrote:
Reikanny wrote:

Unfortunately, pence is fairly worthless. The only thing it can be used for is enhancement, but I still have a huge pile of unused pence. Pence should have a different use (such as weaker versions of the stamina potions etc., but costs a lot of Pence).

crimsongust wrote:

I think that'd drain the battery of most mobile devices. Not to mention add a massive loading time for people connected on 3G.  

Then they can add a mute option I guess? Confused It just feels off to me since the other apps I use all have sounds and music.

Also, I think they should increase the max characters you can type on the guild message board. (Max characters at the moment is 60)

GMMochi

GameMaster: USA
GMMochi
PostedNov 29, 2012 6:03 pm
crimsongust wrote:

This is coming really really soon, we have some awesome music ready for you guys!

MoonLegend21

Rank 0
MoonLegend21
PostedDec 01, 2012 6:50 pm

One chance Pirates.

So I've read in the Help Section of the game and it said that there a few pirates that can only be gathered in the story and supposedly only a one time chance to catch it. For some collectors (like me), will it be possible to consider having these "One Chance" pirates be obtainable at a later time? It's rather irking having to miss the chance to complete a collection of cards. Of course, I do intend to purchase statues to get them if they become available. (When they get on sale though, 350 gold on the statue vs 300 gold on the Special Rescue, it's more convienient to go for the rescue since you have a bargain chance for a Super Rare+ Card)

Posted By Aeria Mobile

GMMochi

GameMaster: USA
GMMochi
PostedDec 02, 2012 12:44 pm

Re: One chance Pirates.

MoonLegend21 wrote:
So I've read in the Help Section of the game and it said that there a few pirates that can only be gathered in the story and supposedly only a one time chance to catch it. For some collectors (like me), will it be possible to consider having these "One Chance" pirates be obtainable at a later time? It's rather irking having to miss the chance to complete a collection of cards. Of course, I do intend to purchase statues to get them if they become available. (When they get on sale though, 350 gold on the statue vs 300 gold on the Special Rescue, it's more convienient to go for the rescue since you have a bargain chance for a Super Rare+ Card)  

Yes, we will definitely look into having events for you to collect "One Chance Pirates"! Smile So don't worry!