Author Message

itsjoyjason

Rank 0
Joined
12 Feb 2013
Posts
96
Location
United States
PostedApr 02, 2013 9:16 am

Re: We should have a way to trade cards

allenw96 wrote:
I think that we should have a way to trade cards in Pirate Maidens like we have in Monster Paradise. It makes it easier for people to obtain cards that they are desperately looking for.  


This.

It's a TCG (TRADING card game) for cheesesteak's sake! (I live in Philly. try saying that 3 times fast! Very Happy)
Any MMO that is REMOTELY viewed as "good" has some form of trading system.
Advertisement

Rosstein

Rank 0
Rosstein
Joined
15 Aug 2008
Posts
121
Location
Netherlands
PostedApr 02, 2013 11:13 am
Actually, this game is not a TCG, it's a CCG (Collectable Card Game).

Also, trading cards will break the game in more way than one and thus I personally object against such suggestion as it will not improve the game's health. In fact, I'd say it will do the exact opposite.

Unless the trading system is worked out in such a way that there are no exploits (like trading a Pixie for Battle-wise Athena should simply never ever happen).

itsjoyjason

Rank 0
Joined
12 Feb 2013
Posts
96
Location
United States
PostedApr 02, 2013 11:52 am
Rosstein wrote:
Actually, this game is not a TCG, it's a CCG (Collectable Card Game).

Also, trading cards will break the game in more way than one and thus I personally object against such suggestion as it will not improve the game's health. In fact, I'd say it will do the exact opposite.

Unless the trading system is worked out in such a way that there are no exploits (like trading a Pixie for Battle-wise Athena should simply never ever happen).  


If you're talking about how players may exploit the feature, in order to get multiple event pirates, (aka, if I used two Apple iOS devices to use two accounts to gain 2 SR Event pirate, move one to the other, etc...) just make some of the event pirates "Unique", or "untradeable".

Problem solved.

GearsOfFate

Rank 0
GearsOfFate
Joined
25 Jan 2013
Posts
106
Location
Victoria Canada
PostedApr 02, 2013 11:58 am
indeed. i could see many alts made to gain free cards from events/gvg/bosses then trading them to main accounts.

the solution to this would be to remove the cards available without gold, thus ending the pixies and rewards, or else making only rescue pirates tradeable which may still be exploitable by using alt accounts to get the inital 85g rescue to cheaply hunt for powerful cards.

I don't think that's a good exchange.

eyecarehawaii

Rank 0
Joined
15 Apr 2013
Posts
3
Location
United States
PostedApr 15, 2013 11:51 pm

Needs improvement

Suggestion
Personally, I find the necessity to restat to play this game tedious and boring. It's the one thing that slows down the action and makes me less likely to continue playing this game. Since restat is an integral part of this game why not make it easier to do? You can sell a limited number of restat tokens and make more money. You can also give a free restat token once a week or so. Might it change how top players play this game? Of course it will. But at least it won't be boring.

Fureshi

Rank 0
Fureshi
Joined
29 Sep 2012
Posts
3
Location
United Kingdom
PostedApr 15, 2013 11:58 pm

Re: Needs improvement

Suggestion
eyecarehawaii wrote:
Personally, I find the necessity to restat to play this game tedious and boring. It's the one thing that slows down the action and makes me less likely to continue playing this game. Since restat is an integral part of this game why not make it easier to do? You can sell a limited number of restat tokens and make more money. You can also give a free restat token once a week or so. Might it change how top players play this game? Of course it will. But at least it won't be boring.  


I agree, restatting should be made easier though I would prefer to pay pence for it really.

a.ngo2

Rank 0
a.ngo2
Joined
12 Apr 2013
Posts
11
Location
Edmonton Canada
PostedApr 19, 2013 9:04 pm
I'd like it if we could get EXP from brawls. It would make leveling easier for some of us

crossoficio

Rank 0
Joined
19 Feb 2013
Posts
2
Location
United States
PostedApr 21, 2013 10:39 am

Faster Recovery

Faster Stamina recovery
1) Current rate of stamina recovery makes the game unfun. Can we please bump it up.

2) More commons to evolve with - can we please get more commons to evolve with.

Rosstein

Rank 0
Rosstein
Joined
15 Aug 2008
Posts
121
Location
Netherlands
PostedApr 22, 2013 5:51 pm

Re: Faster Recovery

Faster Stamina recovery
crossoficio wrote:
1) Current rate of stamina recovery makes the game unfun. Can we please bump it up.

2) More commons to evolve with - can we please get more commons to evolve with.  


1. The STA rate used to be 1/min before and players leveled far too quickly.

2. What do you mean "commons to evolve with"?

crossoficio

Rank 0
Joined
19 Feb 2013
Posts
2
Location
United States
PostedApr 23, 2013 6:11 am

Re: Faster Recovery

Faster Stamina recovery
Rosstein wrote:
crossoficio wrote:
1) Current rate of stamina recovery makes the game unfun. Can we please bump it up.

2) More commons to evolve with - can we please get more commons to evolve with.  


1. The STA rate used to be 1/min before and players leveled far too quickly.

2. What do you mean "commons to evolve with"?  


My bad, I meant more pixies and one star cards to enhance with.

Also - having lower stamina regen means that I can only play for about 3 mins every 5-6 hours (if that) since recovery times are so long. This translates to lower 'time spent' on the game. Considering that most higher level campaigns cost over 8 Stamina per hit, players have to wait around 1/2 hr for every successive hit once you run out to stamina. Another solution would be to decrease the amount of stamina required to play the story.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: