Mia.Skye

Rank 0
Mia.Skye
PostedJan 25, 2013 12:55 pm
I think there should be more documentation of all updates, both major and minor. While the changes of Red Wind Gale and Adventurous Amber to Bellator are relatively inconsequential and easy to notice, the changes to Phantom Thief Selena's stats were much harder to detect and is currently giving us a headache in managing the wiki. It would definitely be nice to be able to see all of these changes when they happen.
Advertisement

GMMochi

GameMaster: USA
GMMochi
PostedJan 25, 2013 1:38 pm
Mia.Skye wrote:
I think there should be more documentation of all updates, both major and minor. While the changes of Red Wind Gale and Adventurous Amber to Bellator are relatively inconsequential and easy to notice, the changes to Phantom Thief Selena's stats were much harder to detect and is currently giving us a headache in managing the wiki. It would definitely be nice to be able to see all of these changes when they happen.  

Okay we will try to be more visible with our updates! Smile Thank you for your feedback.

faarietail

Rank 0
PostedJan 25, 2013 2:00 pm
I think we should have a fusion event, like MP or Immortalis.

GMMochi

GMMochi
PostedJan 25, 2013 4:45 pm
RephinEX wrote:
Actually, here's one I thought up while chatting with my Guild.

I think it would be a tremendous help for all Guild members to get some sort of Notification on their i-Device whenever a Guild Brawl is about to happen. That way at least the other members are aware that something is about to happen in the next hour and they can get ready... or ignore it... as they see fit.  

Ooo I like that idea!

GearsOfFate

Rank 0
GearsOfFate
PostedFeb 01, 2013 1:59 am
How about something to add some random daily in-game flavor other than just cash shop deals? for instance, one may be that the persuasion rate is boosted for that day. or one day you earn double pence. or one day you encounter more pixies or bosses. or a double winks day. maybe a day with boosted regen times? little things like that which wouldn't affect the game too much but in turn bring more depth and interest for the whole of the players.

Ascaris

Rank 0
Ascaris
PostedFeb 01, 2013 3:24 pm
This has gotta be the only Card Game I have played since I started playing like 4 months ago that has no Trading Feature, and Message Board.

Also, it would be nice to have a Private Message feature for specific people, not just greeting to people you bump in Story or just Friends.

bakachanx

Rank 0
bakachanx
PostedFeb 04, 2013 6:39 pm
Still waiting on the ability to hold more pirates. I'm at 67/70 pirates.

GearsOfFate

Rank 0
GearsOfFate
PostedFeb 04, 2013 7:14 pm
would love to see a potion to refund your stats in the shop.

Edit: maybe just the stats not gained from friends, else that could become a logistical mess.

GM_Zoser

GM_Zoser
PostedFeb 06, 2013 7:27 pm
We appreciate all your feedback!

Keep it coming!

hadezs769

Rank 0
PostedFeb 10, 2013 2:38 pm
Id love to be able to play this game but.I.don't own an apple product to.play it. If only you could bring it to android also or computer.

Posted By Aeria Mobile