PostedJan 13, 2013 4:57 am
Thanks for the help!

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

m472

Rank 0
m472
PostedJan 13, 2013 5:17 am
I think you misunderstood my response; I was initially referring to the enhance-like multi-sell(dismiss) option you suggested, which is already in the game. A sell/dismiss all option would be faster, however, and I would probably use it if it were to be implemented.

Edit: no notification about a reply being posted before I finished, argh. I accept your apology, and no problem; I'm glad I could help.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

RephinEX

Rank 0
RephinEX
PostedJan 13, 2013 8:11 am
m472 wrote:
RephinEX wrote:
m472 wrote:
I believe implementing something to prevent higher leveled players from slaughtering low-leveled players would be a better solution to the above issue; something such as a level gap limit.  

I think that would severely limit my options, as I'm about 11 levels over the second next highest player (who is a Friend, so I won't attack them). >.> When I hit Brawl all I can see are people over level 47 anyway, and I have to actually take time and search out other players to attack. I already have a hard time locating bottles because of that restriction alone. I personally don't touch anyone below level 40, since it's usually not worth my time to attack for such a low amount of BP.

I think players that are higher level have earned their level fairly enough, anyway. There are many types of ways to play the game, and it is still possible to be a lower leveled player and give higher level players a hard time. I've seen defenses of lower leveled players that have made me second-guess my own attacks. Some players trade all of their STA for ATK and/or DEF at the cost of their levels, and are seriously good brawlers as a result. I've been on the receiving end of those attacks, and I can't take anyone lower than my level lightly. Some players have higher STA at the cost of ineffective brawling, but level up faster than everyone else. If players want to pick on level 5's, let them at the cost of low earned BP. If they want to challenge themselves with harder brawls with players closer to their level, they can do that too.

With a level gap in place, it would be super hard for high level players like myself to even dream of doing things like the Battle Royale Event going on right now, since the majority of players are in the level 40 range. It'd be punishing for players who spent time (and let's be honest here, money) to get to a high level only to have their efforts go to waste because no one is in their "level range" to brawl, and they miss a chance to participate because of it.

Just don't punish the way the players play their games, is all I'm saying.  

Is that fair to new players, though? Admittedly, it isn't very rewarding to attack them in most situations; however, when an event such as the recent Battle Royale occurs, it makes them easy targets for racking up numerous wins due to the (usually) low cost to defeat them.

As for punishing users that have put effort into getting to a high level, I'd think that a level gap could possibly be stretched for higher leveled players, to avoid the problem of running out of people to brawl.

An unrelated suggestion: I'd like to be able to brawl friends for bottles. Not being able to acquire a bottle because the only eligible owner is a friend is somewhat frustrating.  

Personally I thought they should have gone with BP earned instead of wins. I think anyone with a second Apple device could just make a new account, attack their main for a defense win, and keep repeating to rack up victories. Zero points but a win is a win. Just saying.

[Eclipse of AngelWing] Pirate Maidens - Putting the CURVY in SCURVY!

m472

Rank 0
m472
PostedJan 13, 2013 8:51 am
I agree, going by bp earned would have been better than wins, and I'd suggest maybe live leaderboards too, displayed similarly to the one for GvG. PI also believe I've read that creating multiple accounts is against the rules, though I suppose there's not really much stopping players from doing it anyway.

Side note: what is/was the "unreleased" random daily prize? I don't think I've seen anyone with anything new over the past few days.

Mia.Skye

Rank 0
Mia.Skye
PostedJan 13, 2013 10:56 am
I thought you can't attack the same person more than once within 8 hours unless it's GvG? Has this been changed or was I just wrong the whole time @_@

RephinEX

Rank 0
RephinEX
PostedJan 13, 2013 11:33 am
Mia.Skye wrote:
I thought you can't attack the same person more than once within 8 hours unless it's GvG? Has this been changed or was I just wrong the whole time @_@  

Oh no, that's absolutely still true.

m472 wrote:
Side note: what is/was the "unreleased" random daily prize? I don't think I've seen anyone with anything new over the past few days.  

I still have no idea, but only one person won it out of all the brawlers each day, so maybe that person just doesn't use it because the card is too low level to be useful in the attack team or something.

[Eclipse of AngelWing] Pirate Maidens - Putting the CURVY in SCURVY!

Genesis_Blaze

Rank 0
Genesis_Blaze
PostedJan 16, 2013 12:32 am

Suggestions!
Some suggestions I had for the game would probably be small things such as the ability to see how many friends invited, (its a pain knowing how many more invites i need for prizes) shorter stam regen time or ways to lower it, (other games offer this via things such as collecting certain things and so forth) dungeons (non story related), brawl point shop, (we earn it why not be able to use it for rewards)and specialized rescue packs ex. Red blue green rescues

DivineTyrael

Rank 0
PostedJan 17, 2013 7:09 am
Agreed with genesis, the brawl packs sound nice. My one will be encounter of pixie rate increased. This is because it's a pain in the *** finding cards and collecting 2000 winks to try and enchance my cards.

Also for the Bellator (Vanessa the crusher) starting rare, increase the attack of defense points to balance the 3 starting rares. As Vanessa has the lowest stat points.

bakachanx

Rank 0
bakachanx
PostedJan 17, 2013 6:26 pm   Last edited by bakachanx on Jan 26, 2013 12:44 pm. Edited 1 time in total
eshayonevo wrote:
Smiley665 wrote:
Make a cap on the amount of brawls you can do in a day i mean 633 wins by Defense really? its starting to kill the joy of playing the game when u see such a large gap every day from 1st place brawler and 2nd place  

I would officially like to call Shenannageans on Defense. I mean 1,100 wins sounds very sketch, almost as if doing something to ensure they win the daily brawl event for the weekend. I mean I have no problem with Defense, but that just seems mildly (extremely) excessive.  

I can tell you exactly what he does. In GvG he attacks your lowest def person in the guild usually the lowest level person, about 60 times. I caught him when he first did it to my guild. I removed the person in my guild, (they were inactive anyway) and that put a stop to him, he had to find a new team to put together to fight the next lowest Def.

nspearlee

Rank 0
PostedJan 21, 2013 6:46 pm
Please add more pirates to the wink rescue, and please update new pirates for inviting other friends to join this game!