GMMochi

GameMaster: USA
GMMochi
PostedNov 25, 2012 11:27 am
TheFiendish wrote:
In contrast with Magimon, I'm finding that I have too much "money" in Pirate Maidens and not enough cards.

Magimon I have too many cards/runes/craft materials and not enough "money".

Monster Paradise gave plenty of cards and "money".

Need something to use as a "money" sink in Pirate Maidens. Guild upgrades?

Winking is tedious. Love how Magimon handles getting Fairy Wings with a "Hi-5" all. Winking seems to be unlimited (only limit is once per person per 24hrs). I can spend an hour winking random people via the "Find Friend" random list and only get 2000 winks. Winking is alot like shouts in Monster Paradise, but I feel that it's just a waste of space for spamming people's walls. Winks should be incorporated better into the questing system or into events, etc.  

Thanks for your feedback, we'll look into ways for you to use more currency for cards, and a more efficient way to obtain winks.
Advertisement

GMMochi

GMMochi
PostedNov 25, 2012 11:28 am
TheFiendish wrote:
Encountered untranslated story.

Maquina: Chapter 7 Boss Animation.  

Please try to change your nation and play a different story in the mean time. Sorry for the wait!

GMMochi

GMMochi
PostedNov 25, 2012 11:34 am
MoonLegend21 wrote:
To list a few:

-Login Rewards: It would entice and help encourage players to cruise though the game everyday. 'Rewarding Loyalty' to simply put.

-Add BGM and more SFX: Game seems to have a lot less personality without one. (Or maybe the app is bugged Razz)

-Lower the prices for Shop Items: Or have more sale events, as Items are quite pricy (Not to mention the 'Statue of Nerides; 350 gold is ridiculous).  

Thanks for your feedback, we will definitely look into enhancing our features to make the game more desirable.

We will definitely have promotions soon, stay tuned!

TheFiendish

Rank 0
TheFiendish
PostedNov 25, 2012 5:31 pm
Friend search matches by level. Since I am now very high level, I can never find more than a few people at a time, this makes it very hard to do my winking, especially since you cannot wink the same people within a 24 hour period.

Getting penalized for being ahead no bueno.

I suggest an alternate friend search option which searches by new players (under level 11).

So search filter would be "Level", "Proposed", "Recruits" (or newbies or something)

ArmyJuan

Rank 0
ArmyJuan
PostedNov 26, 2012 5:43 pm
i believe there should be a level gap of who u can attack cuz i was lvl 16 and getting attacked by a lvl 30 is a bit unfair and prolly no chance to win

thanks to cutelykamanalo for Sig and avatar

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedNov 26, 2012 5:55 pm
ArmyJuan wrote:
i believe there should be a level gap of who u can attack cuz i was lvl 16 and getting attacked by a lvl 30 is a bit unfair and prolly no chance to win  

that seems odd. it may be based off their teams. as when i was 11 i can fight lvl 4s but then i started enhancing my teams and suddenly my searched went up to around 15.

but i agree with a lot of the search things ppl suggested

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3

coconut1z

Rank 0
coconut1z
PostedNov 26, 2012 9:52 pm
Is there going to be a way to convert AP to gold or will it be separate?

HabeasDorkus

Rank 0
PostedNov 26, 2012 10:04 pm
It would be helpful to have an option to safeguard cards from sale/enhancement sacrifice. Right now only the Quartermaster and those cards assigned to ATK Crew and DEF Crew are immune. I like to keep levelled cards around even when they aren't being used, and I sometimes almost sacrifice them as Jewels.

GMMochi

GMMochi
PostedNov 26, 2012 11:21 pm
coconut1z wrote:
Is there going to be a way to convert AP to gold or will it be separate?  

It's separate, sorry!

DevilAerin

Rank 0
DevilAerin
PostedNov 27, 2012 7:32 am
Guild Chat Please

silence at guild.... bored