TheFiendish

Rank 0
TheFiendish
PostedNov 22, 2012 4:22 pm

[Pirate Maidens] Suggestion Thread

Love me pirates!

Let's get the cannonball rolling on improvements!

• Search friends via username/id - Seems I can only add from a random list or if I can somehow access their user profile
  • Trade

Edit: Stickied by Mochi. Thanks for starting the suggestion thread!
Advertisement

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedNov 22, 2012 7:46 pm   Last edited by pervddl on Nov 23, 2012 2:15 pm. Edited 5 times in total
-Definitely needs some way to search by name and/or id (name better).

NavBar, TabBar and Main Page/Quarters needs to be reworked.

NavBar-
Currently the only thing is a bar with back and refresh. Sometimes I wonder what are my current STM and ATK.
Therefore would be good to add a header like Magimon and MP implemented, that helps us keep track of STM/ATK/Pence. No need for avatar pic since we don't actually have one. And each pirate has different position so would be AWFUL to try put the quartermaster image (position would always need to be worked one by one).

Main/Quarters-
Main is almost the same as my quarter, only with the Brawl and rankings. First spot would be My Quarters (which will be called main). But removing Greetings and Menu from there (see tabBar fifth option);

So the Main will be:
-Our pirate party;
-Table with Status;
-Incoming messages (friend request, challenge, level up, etc);
-Banners;
-Management News;

tabBar-
First Option:
Main/my Quarter

Second Option:
Story. No changes on screen;

Third Option:
Rescue. No changes also;

Fourth Option:
Brawl. No changes;

Fifth Option:
Would be implemented the something like Monster Paradise's and Magimon's "Menu". A consolidated place with options, which you can go from anywhere to mostly anywhere. On it would be the Icons currently on 'My Quarters' that are somewhat hidden/missplaced there:
-Shop
-Items
-Bottles
-Pirates
-Friends
-Index
-Greeting List
-Data Storage
-Statistics/Rankings (New screen, with the National Brawl Rankings, Guild Rankings and Brawl Results Map);
-Help
-Contact Us
-...and any future things would be on menu.

Lot easier to find, lot less screens to open/load. This is something that MP showed that this is a-must if you think in usability.

Xiaoyc

Rank 0
PostedNov 23, 2012 1:03 am
Guild brawl points is currently not calculated... kind of sad, also i would argue that when people attack you, it shouldn't count towards your record...

Ascaris

Rank 0
Ascaris
PostedNov 23, 2012 2:42 am
Let us fight bosses repeatedly, for added Exp, money, and maybe chance for rescue.

TheFiendish

Rank 0
TheFiendish
PostedNov 23, 2012 4:19 pm
In contrast with Magimon, I'm finding that I have too much "money" in Pirate Maidens and not enough cards.

Magimon I have too many cards/runes/craft materials and not enough "money".

Monster Paradise gave plenty of cards and "money".

Need something to use as a "money" sink in Pirate Maidens. Guild upgrades?

Winking is tedious. Love how Magimon handles getting Fairy Wings with a "Hi-5" all. Winking seems to be unlimited (only limit is once per person per 24hrs). I can spend an hour winking random people via the "Find Friend" random list and only get 2000 winks. Winking is alot like shouts in Monster Paradise, but I feel that it's just a waste of space for spamming people's walls. Winks should be incorporated better into the questing system or into events, etc.

TheFiendish

Rank 0
TheFiendish
PostedNov 23, 2012 8:02 pm
Encountered untranslated story.

Maquina: Chapter 7 Boss Animation.

MoonLegend21

Rank 0
MoonLegend21
PostedNov 24, 2012 11:38 am
To list a few:

-Login Rewards: It would entice and help encourage players to cruise though the game everyday. 'Rewarding Loyalty' to simply put.

-Add BGM and more SFX: Game seems to have a lot less personality without one. (Or maybe the app is bugged Razz)

-Lower the prices for Shop Items: Or have more sale events, as Items are quite pricy (Not to mention the 'Statue of Nerides; 350 gold is ridiculous).

GMMochi

GameMaster: USA
GMMochi
PostedNov 25, 2012 11:21 am
Xiaoyc wrote:
Guild brawl points is currently not calculated... kind of sad, also i would argue that when people attack you, it shouldn't count towards your record...  

We'll look into the guild brawl points, sorry for the inconvenience!

GMMochi

GameMaster: USA
GMMochi
PostedNov 25, 2012 11:22 am
Ascaris wrote:
Let us fight bosses repeatedly, for added Exp, money, and maybe chance for rescue.  

We have an event coming up soon that will entail what you are looking for! Wink

KeinMcnyaa

Rank 3
KeinMcnyaa
PostedNov 25, 2012 11:24 am
[Bug/Glitch] After switching into a different nation (And getting relatively far, boss wise) when you get to a boss animation, it says the name of the boss from the previous nation.
ex. [vs. Alexa the Cunning] is actually [vs. Imperial Dragon thing etc.] when i switched from Maquina to Sanctus.

Also would be helpful to have a server time display somewhere, or a notice that is displayed after you wink someone, that says how long you have to wait until you can wink them again