aaronwallace18

Rank 0
PostedNov 22, 2012 4:17 pm

Should i play?

tell me
hello im new to this game and i just want to know what it can offer me never played anime games before im a big wow gamer i want to know how populated this is and what is there to do and is it a childs game?

Aaron
Advertisement

lethalXsmile

Rank 0
lethalXsmile
PostedNov 22, 2012 4:55 pm
Hey Aaron ^_^

I's quite funny to see how WoW players end up playing Anime style MMORPGs - I have to admit that I myself have played WoW for more than 3 years ....so here we are xD.
I think that Eden Eternal is a good choice if u want to play an anime style MMORPG, mostly because of it's community :3
I will make a quick list of pros/cons for you:

PROS:
-nice community; GM events
-wide range of classes; u can have all classes on one char.
-normal version and 1-player version of each dungeon
-5-man, 8-man, 25-man (just added) Trials, which are similar to the raids in WoW
-3 man arenas, Monster arenas, Battlegrounds (Teritorry Wars) and Guild Wars! Very Happy
-statted costumes
-guild Towns, player housing; player shops; auction house
and lots and lots of other fun stuff~

CONS:
-lots of grinding, as usual in most MMOs
-some bots spamming ch1 x.x - hail to the block button!
-takes some time to lvl
-crafting, upgrading items includes alot of gambling (the success rate gets lower, the higher the item lvl is)
-ig shop that requires real life money; but since u played WoW, I guess that shouldn't be a probl ^^

That's all I can think of atm. Feel free to ask any questions u have ^^

See you in game ^_~

urthdigger

Rank 0
PostedNov 22, 2012 5:05 pm   Last edited by urthdigger on Nov 22, 2012 5:35 pm. Edited 1 time in total
The game is FREE, so try it out and make your own decision Smile

I will say that the graphics are adorable, which is a big plus for me, but may turn other players away. It's not a kid's game however (Or at least it shouldn't be. The intelligence of some party members makes me wonder...). There's a lot of thought that goes into customizing your character, and bosses often require plenty of strategy, possibly even making use of the ability to change classes on the fly.

One example of a difficult boss is the one at the end of the dungeon "Rotten". This boss does an AoE attack that debuffs everyone in range. Anyone with the debuff who attacks summons a bunch of little worms to attack them. Later in the fight she stops doing that, and switches to giving herself a buff that massively regens HP and makes her absorb magic damage. And it stacks, so you need to have a way to stop her from stacking too much or she'll outregen your damage.

aaronwallace18

Rank 0
PostedNov 22, 2012 5:21 pm

re lethealsmile

ahah great reply lethal didnt expect that Smile im a big pvper nd i like the look of the warlock class
is this pvp pact aswell?
i dont like how it looks so child like bit i could get used to it

and im a vet of wow 8 years plus not looking ot pay to play games tho so ye Smile what server would u say is most popular and funnest class?

criss8427

Rank 2
criss8427
PostedNov 22, 2012 5:28 pm
Sapphire is the most populated of the servers and most competitive. As for the most fun class to play, you will have to find out which you love and enjoy.

urthdigger

Rank 0
PostedNov 22, 2012 6:36 pm

Re: re lethealsmile

aaronwallace18 wrote:
ahah great reply lethal didnt expect that Smile im a big pvper nd i like the look of the warlock class
is this pvp pact aswell?
i dont like how it looks so child like bit i could get used to it

and im a vet of wow 8 years plus not looking ot pay to play games tho so ye Smile what server would u say is most popular and funnest class?  

There is PVP in the game, but it's not the kind of game where you can randomly walk up to someone and kill them.

lethalXsmile

Rank 0
lethalXsmile
PostedNov 23, 2012 1:58 am
I am glad that you found my reply useful ^^
PvP in this game is only avalabile for a few fours a day (prolly to shorten the que time, which is really really short - like a few seconds), But still enough for you to do dailes and have some fun Razz
ALL teams in arenas and battlegrounds are random, so u can't choose your team. Guild wars are each saturday and sunday - winners get amazing rewards!
Speaking about classes: I never really played warlock, but magic classes seem to be fun to play, so you should try it yourself. Some stuff to read for your warlock: http://blackrabbit2999.blogspot.com/2011/07/eden-eternal-warlock-guide.html
Remember that, in order to unlock some classes, you have reach a certain character lvl + certain lvl in other classes. Here is an older class tree (some classes have been added since then): http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/5461/edeneternal.jpg
The best server is definitely Sapphire. (Note: u can change server channels at any time)
Class: i don't really know xD i would say ranger/hunter/illusionist....depends on what u want to play xD
Hope this helped.
Take care ^^

galithea

Rank 0
galithea
PostedNov 23, 2012 2:27 am
there is a 24hr pvp, in sakura island <3 but not so many players go there though.

i'm cute, if you say no, i will hit you with my pokeflute Ak:Emphyreal Lv?? Bard/Wiz Noblesse Siren EE:Galithea Lv75 Sapphire