gummybear23

Rank 1
PostedNov 22, 2012 4:05 pm

[Game]Yummy Thanksgiving!

Hello <3 hey guess what? It's thanksgiving today! For our international friends, thanksgiving is a a holiday when we sit down with family and be thankful for everything we get Very Happy Well, i'm here to tell you I am thankful for all of you and thank you for being here to be my friends! Let's have a little fun today as well Very Happy  

Objective
Take a picture of your thanksgiving dinner or something, someone you are thankful for in your life! Be sure to make strong point of how much it means to you. Feel free to even draw it out! Very Happy
Advertisement

sinarp

Rank 2
PostedNov 22, 2012 4:23 pm
Thankful for too much haha im just gonna name it D: not draw it Smile

First of all, I would love to thank god for letting me live a wonderful life. For watchin over me, my friends, family, and everyone in he world. You sacrificed yourself to save us all and i am thankful. Next. I am thankful for my family. When i need them most, they were the first one their for me. they are the one who have raised me and cared for me from when i was young until now and they still are watching me. Even if their job is stressful, they never gave up on me... I am also thankful for my friends, They are the reason that i work hard to do my best in everything i do. They motivate me. Challenge me and even test me to keep me up to date andto never slow down. Thank ful to my teachers, they taught me many life skills that i would need in the future. without hem all would be lost. I am also thankful for al i have. I couldn't ask for anything better. Not everyone has the luxury of what i ve so i am truly thankful for what i hcurrently have. And th eGms and Gs's of Aeriagames for giving me a game to play and something to occupy myself during stress and boredom Smile

gummybear23

Rank 1
PostedNov 22, 2012 4:25 pm
1 picture = a thousand words... Where chu camera? XD

sinarp

Rank 2
PostedNov 22, 2012 4:29 pm
I dont feel like walking around takings pictures. but fine. SIGH but the turkey not out yet D: