Yilette

Rank 0
Yilette
PostedNov 22, 2012 3:33 pm

Screenshot requests

A place to request and post screenshots from the Korean version of Scarlet Blade.
Basically this is a thread where people can ask players of the KR version of the game to post screenshots of specific locations or items they are curious about. Although please keep in mind that images with adult content should not be posted directly to the thread.

Offering a reward is optional but highly encouraged.

(ie. I just really wanted an in-game pic of Vritra for the wiki, and cutting one from a youtube vid wouldn't be as good)

So here's mine to start with:
Request: One good-quality screenshot of a Vritra attacking monsters or players with it's force-whip.
Reward offered: One IOU(Yilette).
When used in game this device will compel the named player to immediately assist the owner of the IOU with any single endeavour they desire (within reasonable limits) such as a quest, instance, PvP campaign or plain old messing around.

Some ideas that others may wish to consider: Different mech skins, a specific armor or coloured variation of that armor, pets (there are more then just two!) or that undulating green face-plant. (because you just know that sooner or later, someone will make a gif of that for their avvy)
Advertisement

Naduron1

Rank 2
PostedNov 22, 2012 4:35 pm
Vritra?

You translated the name of a pet or?

Although please keep in mind that images with adult content should not be posted directly to the thread.  

Hmm
-Mecha ... nope
-Underwear ... nope
-Armor .. few
-VIP ... nope
-Monster ... few
-NPC's ... nope
-Pet's ... yes

Soo... that's like.. hardly any pictures i am allowed to post then. xD

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedNov 22, 2012 5:01 pm
Vritra is the Whipper mech. xD

Yilette

Rank 0
Yilette
PostedNov 22, 2012 5:13 pm   Last edited by Yilette on Nov 24, 2012 10:19 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Naduron1 wrote:
Vritra?

You translated the name of a pet or?  

It's the whipper's mech! See http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1792969.

Although please keep in mind that images with adult content should not be posted directly to the thread.  

Hmm
-Mecha ... nope
-Underwear ... nope
-Armor .. few
-VIP ... nope
-Monster ... few
-NPC's ... nope
-Pet's ... yes

Soo... that's like.. hardly any pictures i am allowed to post then. xD  

Never stopped you in the past :p

I'm pretty sure they just don't want any clearly naked nips showing. And since I'm certain nobody would be tasteless enough to ask for that, it shouldn't be a problem.

Big fan of your work on Tera btw Nadu, hope I get to meet you in-game this time.

Naduron1

Rank 2
PostedNov 22, 2012 5:27 pm
Yilette wrote:

I'm pretty sure they just don't want any clearly naked nips showing. And since I'm certain nobody would be tasteless enough to ask for that, it shouldn't be a problem.

Big fan of your work btw Nadu, hope I get to meet you in-game this time.  

Actuly those are the ones with the most coverage on the body, most other armor/underwear/costumes has nothing covering the 4ss, got micro thong or/and only a pastel covering the tits or flashing the breasts.

*cough* whipper *cough*

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedNov 22, 2012 5:41 pm
Not necessarily what you're asking for, but here are some mechs:

http://i.imgur.com/BcUD4.jpg

Naduron1

Rank 2
PostedNov 22, 2012 5:41 pm
Vritra:

@TheNinjaKitten : Those are "Legendary" Mecha, not the basic.

Yilette

Rank 0
Yilette
PostedNov 22, 2012 6:20 pm
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
Not necessarily what you're asking for, but here are some mechs:  

Yep. Nice find though.
Naduron1 wrote:
Vritra:

That's what I was looking for, thank you. I'll make a note about the IOU in my profile.