cookio

Rank 2
cookio
PostedNov 23, 2012 11:39 pm
Final RvR?
I have yet not been able to find my FIRST RvR. I been in this forum since before Open Beta, and in the Game every day since start, but i have never seen any of this. I love PvP sadly i missed it.
Maybe its my timezone? CET (Central Europe Time).
Advertisement

Quulique

Rank 0
Quulique
PostedNov 24, 2012 12:50 pm
Can we still sign up after the time has been announced? Because it's kind of hard to say for sure that we'll be there if we don't know when it is..... ;P

Un.Leashed

Rank 0
Un.Leashed
PostedNov 24, 2012 2:59 pm
cookio wrote:
Final RvR?
I have yet not been able to find my FIRST RvR. I been in this forum since before Open Beta, and in the Game every day since start, but i have never seen any of this. I love PvP sadly i missed it.

You need to join a Realm in order to participate in a RvR at Reumon. Maybe that's the problem you're facing, i don't know. O.O

Gotta keep an eye on System messages for the announcement tho. I think there's only 2/3 battles a day. They have fixed times apparenltly but i can't tell which cuz im not 100% sure of them D:

cookio

Rank 2
cookio
PostedNov 25, 2012 4:25 am
Un.Leashed wrote:
cookio wrote:
Final RvR?

You need to join a Realm in order to participate in a RvR at Reumon. Maybe that's the problem you're facing, i don't know. O.O

Gotta keep an eye on System messages for the announcement tho. I think there's only 2/3 battles a day. They have fixed times apparenltly but i can't tell which cuz im not 100% sure of them D:  

I am i Realm and guild. There was some times told in forum that was not correct. So I went there several times to find nothing.
But I finally found one:-)
Any other from europe? Then you might like to know: 18.00 CET (central Europe time)
The other times is proberly while we sleep. Gotta tell my family dinner canceled and go PVP:-)

WuKWucko

Rank 0
WuKWucko
PostedNov 25, 2012 12:07 pm
am sorry to say but even that gear promotion wont help to bring more then 10 players from EOS to do RvR Sad

synster14

Rank 3
synster14
PostedNov 25, 2012 12:36 pm
WuKWucko wrote:
am sorry to say but even that gear promotion wont help to bring more then 10 players from EOS to do RvR Sad  

Lol, I'm not sure.

Lately Dione has been outnumbered in 2/3 RvR's...

WuKWucko

Rank 0
WuKWucko
PostedNov 25, 2012 2:01 pm
synster14 wrote:
WuKWucko wrote:

Lol, I'm not sure.

Lately Dione has been outnumbered in 2/3 RvR's...  

Sad i wonna see that QQ at my time zone

Eniskuo

Rank 1
Eniskuo
PostedNov 26, 2012 2:39 pm
sounds like this may be the first Reumon battle that has equal numbers

blackdragon214

Rank 1
blackdragon214
PostedNov 26, 2012 5:17 pm
Signed and ready to roar

Try looking into that place where you dare not look! You will find me there, staring out at you!

shichrishi

Rank 0
PostedNov 26, 2012 6:02 pm
Good idea to round off this CB .. that is a good omen for the OB .. waiting in a future archer Very Happy