3WingedAngel

Rank 0
3WingedAngel
PostedNov 22, 2012 1:07 pm

Hope its going to be...

Well im new here and the only thing I can say is that I hope its going to be an interesting game as of what I heard and saw and how people are freaking out about this game. And I'm kinda scared to be dissapointed about it 'cause if You expect to much of a game it may come out as a dissapointment.
Advertisement

Shinjiro

Rank 2
Shinjiro
PostedNov 22, 2012 3:40 pm
I played in the alpha, and even if much has changed, I can assure you Lime is a really fun game! It's very unique compared to most free to play games out there now~

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedNov 22, 2012 8:40 pm
Shinjiro wrote:
I played in the alpha, and even if much has changed, I can assure you Lime is a really fun game! It's very unique compared to most free to play games out there now~  

+1 I was here too and I found the game really enjoyable ^^

Hope/Pray for my Grandma to make it home to my family and I guyz we love her so much and she's in Surgery </3(6/18/2014 at 5pm still hoping)

Maithly

Rank 0
Maithly
PostedNov 23, 2012 1:29 am
Same Very Happy I only played it for a few hours in fact during alpha (biiiiiiig regret to this day) and I could already sense it had a pretty nice feel to it.

^ Look who screwed up their signature quality and overestimated the size :D whoops I'll get around to fixing it -mutters-

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedNov 23, 2012 4:14 am
Lime's gameplay and extremely polished graphics had me hooked during the alpha tests. I too hope that nothing too drastic will be changed, but (and I'm sure those that participated in alpha will agree) Lime did have some very big flaws and extreme imbalances.

I'm of the view that it's much better to wait longer for a more polished product than it is to get a rush, half assed product thrown at you Very Happy I've been waiting for lime for years now, and I'm still eager for it's release.

<center></center>

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedNov 23, 2012 4:48 am
i played in the first alpha for a few days and actually didnt wanna leave the first map (i regret it now ofc) cos it was just so nice. Great scenery, good game play and topped off by a nice community. For the first time in ages i found myself wanting to take my time to enjoy the game.

brenin_llwyd

Rank 3
PostedNov 23, 2012 9:11 am
Hope it'll be released soon, and not soon­™.

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedNov 23, 2012 1:12 pm

Re: Hope its going to be...

3WingedAngel wrote:
saw how people are freaking out about this game  

you'll probably join them soon

3WingedAngel

Rank 0
3WingedAngel
PostedNov 23, 2012 10:15 pm
well the way your writting it might be a game that will maybe be well known, so for now I'll just stick to waiting and not going freaky about it.