VivaManga

Rank 0
VivaManga
PostedNov 22, 2012 11:41 am

Dungeons

Mostly for Beta testers
Hey I'd like to know which dungeons are the best once you start the game?
Advertisement

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedNov 23, 2012 1:34 pm
This is so random. I don't think dungeon grinding will get you anywhere...and they are being reworked.
...the game didn't have a beta test yet ( i said this so you're not confused in the near future)...

whitenuts00

Rank 1
whitenuts00
PostedNov 23, 2012 1:38 pm
In alpha you could get some nice crafting recipes and equipments from dungeons, but that was alpha. At current state of affairs, we'd better assume that everything we know about the game isn't valid anymore and that we'll have to re-learn our facts about LO from scratch once it's launched.

<br> [DeviantArt ]</center>

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedNov 23, 2012 1:42 pm
whitenuts00 wrote:
In alpha you could get some nice crafting recipes and equipments from dungeons, but that was alpha. At current state of affairs, we'd better assume that everything we know about the game isn't valid anymore and that we'll have to re-learn our facts about LO from scratch once it's launched.  

This is very confusing for some people. Even if we play the korean version we still won't know 100% what will happen.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedNov 23, 2012 1:59 pm

Re: Dungeons

Mostly for Beta testers
VivaManga wrote:
Hey I'd like to know which dungeons are the best once you start the game?  

The dungeon system has been reworked, and so dungeons begin at levels earlier than they used to be.
In alpha, dungeons were good for Crafting Recipes along with Gear.
That fact has not changed (maybe the crafting recipes but I highly doubt it)

zinwei

Rank 0
zinwei
PostedNov 24, 2012 12:58 pm
If anything I believe the dungeons will be about the same(with bugs worked out). This game is aiming to have the crafting system to have a big part in the game but fortunately there are drops.
So when it does come to dungeons , its just best to do the quest for them and be done with them.The only time you should ever really "grind" a dungeon is during end game play. Cause really questing will give you more exp, and its kinda pointless to grind for gear in the lower levels.But there was an option to increase the difficulty of the dungeon, so there is some incentive to back track to some older dungeons. I hope this gave you a little more insight on the dungeons in the game.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedNov 24, 2012 1:17 pm
zinwei wrote:
If anything I believe the dungeons will be about the same(with bugs worked out). This game is aiming to have the crafting system to have a big part in the game but fortunately there are drops.
So when it does come to dungeons , its just best to do the quest for them and be done with them.The only time you should ever really "grind" a dungeon is during end game play. Cause really questing will give you more exp, and its kinda pointless to grind for gear in the lower levels.But there was an option to increase the difficulty of the dungeon, so there is some incentive to back track to some older dungeons. I hope this gave you a little more insight on the dungeons in the game.  

That and grinding a dungeon for the rare dungeon mat you need in order to craft rare set gear Very Happy I dont believe there was any other way to obtain sets besides crafting